Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   F**k The Police!!!!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/9003-f-k-police.html)

f4stunna 03-05-2006 11:35 AM

Re: **** The Police!!!!!!!!!

god damn old ass thread..... i like the "i was even gonna do no handers today", sooooo old

Reality 03-05-2006 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=motopsyko32]look at the day of the post[/QUOTE]

IT WAS STILL JAN WHEN HE POSTED IT. I WAS STILL MAKING SNOWBALLS WHEN HE WAS OUT RIDING. SNOWBALLS THEN SNOWBALLS NOW NOTHINGS CHANGED .

Kaotic 03-05-2006 12:51 PM

i know.. that sucks.. we need warmth to ride when its january and what not

zxcraig 03-05-2006 01:35 PM

thats so fu---d up d. i wont even ride on the streets at all any more because of fear of fines tickets. i we no longer have parking lots i guess it'll be fiftys in our yards next. what a lame a-- stunt wars that will be

LivingCanvas 03-05-2006 01:41 PM

Cops these days are like the sheriff of nottingham....they're just tax colectors, out to make as much money as possible for the city.

What we need is a modern day robin hood to rob those motherf*ckers, and give it to the poor haha

thehate. 03-05-2006 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]I still dont have my bike, ****in cops wont let me get it till monday and they were tryin to keep that shit for a month, I went to the spot today and had to ride everybody else's bike, ****in cops tryin to hold me back on my skills, I woulda been doin no handers today!![/QUOTE]
D, how are them no handers coming? :LOL

Darius 03-05-2006 05:22 PM

[QUOTE=thehate.]D, how are them no handers coming? :LOL[/QUOTE]

well after 3 years I almost got them:LOL

Garethzx6r 03-05-2006 05:30 PM

HAHAHA WOW, old thread...

#1legspreader 03-05-2006 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]I never got any wheelie tickets on the street, not that they didnt try I just never pulled over. The only insurance I have is my right hand on the throttle![/QUOTE]

Dat's gangsta! :LOL

my liceanse is toast! 6 moving violations in a 14 month period! FTP

That's it i am packing my shit,moving to cali, buying a little land, buying some lights, puting fences up with a whole lot of posters that say COPs not welcome and i am charging 1$ per hour for stuntin in closed area. NO ****ing cops, i hate ****ing cops, **** cops.

darius you think the cop was on a power trip with you??? well yes he was...but here is power trip for you...a cop was bangin on my door a 4 in the morning as everyone is passed out, i yell come in and he came in a saw the blunt roaches on my table, 7 or 8 people passed out. the reason he showed up was to ask some questions from one of my roomates who forgot to call him during the week...he was like she didn't call me on her time so now were doing this on my time again 4 o clock in the morning...i plan to get this pig back somehow.....this is the same pig that once dragged me by my neck for 1/2 mile to my house for getting in a fight when i was 14..his day will come.

thehate. 03-05-2006 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]well after 3 years I almost got them:LOL[/QUOTE]
Keep it up you'll get em on lock eventually.......you need any tips just let me know:LOL

moorport 03-05-2006 07:32 PM

Re: F**k The Police!!!!!!!!!

****ing asshole muther****er cops, You know how I feel about the good for nothing pricks. That sucks ass. Concord cops did that shit to you, what a bunch of crap. Traffic cops need to get shut down for good! You know I got issues with the MTZ cops from way back, now I just run everytime I see one, but its only a matter of time before they get me on the streets.

Willybeen 03-05-2006 07:57 PM

omg i did a search for darius and was looking for vids.. i never checked the date on this thread... sorry for the revival... o well

YellowGixxer 03-05-2006 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]I was at one of my regular stunn spots tonight doin some slow wheelie's, like 3mph, I put the wheel down and turned around and a Concord cop pulls in the parking lot, I didnt think nothing of it becuase I have been riding there for a while and the cops have came and watched me do wheelie's and were totally cool with it, I even did wheelie in front of a chp once there and he didnt even care, its a empty parking lots that stay lit till 10:30 every night, so I ride up to him and the first thing he says is "do you want to keep that" I told him that I ride here all the time and that his buddy's watched me for 1/2 hour a couple weeks ago, this ****ing ****sucker didnt give a ****, he arrested me for wreckless driving and took me to jail for doing a 2mph wheelie in a empty parking lot, he towed my bike even with my trailer right there in front of him. I ****ing hate cops all you mother****er's cant eat a ****!!!![/QUOTE]
Its gettin like that around here..haha we was out killin it within a 50 mile radius of my house in everytown. we had a road block set up with like 5 cops
**** suckers..haha one of them had the nerve to say. YEA YOU KILL A BABY AND ULL BE GOIN TO PRISON ..?? :banghead

coast2coast 03-05-2006 08:13 PM

**** the pigs

Kolat 03-05-2006 10:01 PM

[QUOTE=-Baker-]OK heres the best argument I can come up with ....you all ready?

Given this statement by the vehicle code..."(b) Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision ( )1 (c) of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

Simply get written (certified) letters from Ken abott of XSBA or any person who will testify that you are a PROFESSIONAL stunt rider. This elimates the factor of safety because its not willfill or wantoned...lol

Plus at 3 to 10 mph if you were to let the bike go....how far really can it go since no one was there? Maybe kill a bush or cement island...LOL

You got to love the laws because we made them and we can challenge them too.[/QUOTE]

Anyone wanna write me a certified letter that I'm a progressional stunt rider for my reckless ticket? anyone?

T

4TL 03-05-2006 10:27 PM

I thought MY reckless ****ed up, thats at least 3 times the BS.

Lotus 03-05-2006 11:49 PM

Ftp

Mikie 03-05-2006 11:58 PM

Wreckless is wack.

6 months probation and $1,500 poorer for a fukin wheelie. B*TCHES!

YOGURT 03-06-2006 10:04 AM

This is a great thread! D do you still ride the same spot?

SUVKILLA 03-06-2006 10:52 AM

That sucks.But before you go fighting it just make sure you really got your facts cause if not you might make it worse and might end up costing more money.