Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   F**k The Police!!!!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/9003-f-k-police.html)

Darius 01-25-2003 04:06 AM

F**k The Police!!!!!!!!!

I was at one of my regular stunn spots tonight doin some slow wheelie's, like 3mph, I put the wheel down and turned around and a Concord cop pulls in the parking lot, I didnt think nothing of it becuase I have been riding there for a while and the cops have came and watched me do wheelie's and were totally cool with it, I even did wheelie in front of a chp once there and he didnt even care, its a empty parking lots that stay lit till 10:30 every night, so I ride up to him and the first thing he says is "do you want to keep that" I told him that I ride here all the time and that his buddy's watched me for 1/2 hour a couple weeks ago, this fucking cocksucker didnt give a fuck, he arrested me for wreckless driving and took me to jail for doing a 2mph wheelie in a empty parking lot, he towed my bike even with my trailer right there in front of him. I fucking hate cops all you motherfucker's cant eat a dick!!!!

Scott@STUNTERS 01-25-2003 05:56 AM

Yo Darius,
That shit is no bueno bro! It seems like like just when you think that most of the cops are cool cause they come out and watch you ride, one dumb freakn as#hole cop spoils it for all of them.

Glad to see you guys made it back to Cali in one piece... I guess you got the Phoenix girl home too huh, lol... unless she's living with your ass now..... lol

FTP,

RichieDubs 01-25-2003 09:52 AM

those muthafuckas.

adamgeek 01-25-2003 10:04 AM

one suggestion might be to get names. cops are quick to fuck with "regular" people, but they don't like fuckin with their other cop buddies relatives/neighbors/friends, etc.

if you could name drop a bit, i.e. "well officer ___ is cool with my wheelies in this parking lot when it's empty... (provceed to embellisht he truth as needed)"

next time one of the cops is cool with it, buddy up to them somewhatm get their name and stuff, maybe even one of the business cards they hand out, etc.. voila.

and yea, fuck the police. sorry to hear, man.

Pat-trick 01-25-2003 10:34 AM

i dont know what the law is their but in texas they cant take you to jail for a driving violation if you are on a private parking lot. they cant even give you a ticket.

now if they waited for you to leave and saw you drive out of the parking lot onto the street . as soon as lyou eave the parking lot they can shit on ya.

thats why i dont ride on the street any more.

dude that cop must have been the nerd that got beat up in school all the time. most are.

Dirty B 01-25-2003 10:38 AM

That sucks D. I think the laws here are the same as what Pat said. If you're in a parking lot, you're on private property. They can make you leave, but they can't give you a ticket. I can't believe you got arrested though. FTP

Xtreem900 01-25-2003 10:42 AM

Darius,

sorry to hear about your luck. :(
come on down to the Deals Gap area & i got an entire county for ya to ride & stunt. it's nice to know the local Sheriffs Dept. :apimp

Xtreem900 :redneck

Boughetto 01-25-2003 11:39 AM

Damn, that does blow. They have nothing better to do :rolleyes:

psyco650 01-25-2003 12:01 PM

the laws here in michigan are the same. if you are in a parking lot then all they can do is make you leave. and once you get on the road the cannot pull you over unless you do something illegal on the road. they could be dicks and pull a license plate light fix it ticket or some thing but thats way better than wreckless.

if he arrested you in the lot, and you have witnesses to say you didnt try to attack him or some stupit shit like that(cops lie)you should have a wrongfull arrest lawsuit. if you do not want to go that rought. MAKE SURE TO FIGHT THE TICKET. if this shit goes in front of aa judge you have. " i dont want to do anything illegal on the street ad endanger anyone so i was useing this empty parking lot". because not only are you not endangering anyone you are saving the cops grief from having to chase you and LOSE. the judje will know that and im sure you will get off. and the judge will also know that the pig has no juristiction in the lot so the ticket will be thrown out.

peace and good luck
tim

dark lotus 01-25-2003 12:03 PM

that sucks!

Rick929 PBR 01-25-2003 12:12 PM

faggots

i got arrested for the same shit out in the middle of nowhere

jail/court/impounds/suspended license = fuckin garbage

that sux tho, cant wait 2 ryde on the westsyde

c ya soon

Rick929

"CK" 01-25-2003 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah man, that blows... round here the cops come down to our spot and watch the bikes, and they give the ATVs fair warning not to ride on the street every week, they never bother us so far with the bikes, but they get on the ATVs because 2 ppl died last summer hitting telephone poles on quads... If we get caught on the main roads here we just get a summons to go to court for Driving to Endanger...which i think you get a 2 year license suspension if convicted but I personally never met anyone convicted that I know of... The only real arrestable offense that I've heard of is running and getting caught... definatly fight the situation... QUESTION AUTHORITY!!!

mattdedes 01-25-2003 01:48 PM

i can relate, but i was guilty of doin wheelies on a main road, bike got impounded but they let me off of goin to jail, still some really gay shit! FTP 4 LIFE!! :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

the wizz 01-25-2003 01:50 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by psyco650 [/i]
[B]the laws here in michigan are the same. if you are in a parking lot then all they can do is make you leave. and once you get on the road the cannot pull you over unless you do something illegal on the road. they could be dicks and pull a license plate light fix it ticket or some thing but thats way better than wreckless.

tim [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, not true my friend....I Michigan anything open to the public, such as empty parking lots you can get a ticket for reckless driving. Trust me I know.

mattdedes 01-25-2003 01:54 PM

bottom line is that cops will always do what they want, they dont give a FUCK if they cant mess w/ someone in a parking lot, they will always say there was probable cause, hell they can bust into your house w/out a warrant if theres "probable cause" and that probable cause could be someone yelling at the other person, moral of the story, cops will always be assholes/faggots, they do what they want, we cant do shit about it, theres virtually no "legal" place to ride on the streets, we are always the prey :fodevil :fodevil

Darius 01-25-2003 02:05 PM

I go down to the dmv to get my license back and thier closed, I go to the police station to get a release for the impound and since I havent registered the bike in my name yet they wont give it back, so I tell them I will bring down the registered owner and she said well you just told me it's yours you have to wait till monday to go to dmv and put it in your name, fuckin mean ass bitches!!! So I start getting pissed and pissin them off to where we are all yelling atr eachother, finally the bitch asks the Sergeant if it's ok to bring down the registered owner and he said Ok, all they wanted was to make me wait till monday so they would make even more $$$ on impound fees not to mention they want $165.00 just for a release form!!!!! Fucking leachin ass motherfuckers!! now I gotta pay the fucking tow fee probably $150 or more, these COPS are Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattdedes 01-25-2003 02:11 PM

damn man they must really want your ass, sorry to hear, i know all those fines are not cheap either, good luck with everything

psyco650 01-25-2003 03:40 PM

i say what i said because i was in my truck in a gas station parking lot and i accidentally ran over a neons hood. we called the cops and the said they cant do anything or issue tickets because it was "off road" in a private parking lot. there were cops in my trailer park this summer so wehn i left for work i did a wheelie in the driveway. the just told me not to do it in the road or id get a ticket. i am no expert on the law im just speaking from my expieriences

peace

JakeF 01-25-2003 04:30 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Patrick 929 P.O.B. [/i]
[B]i dont know what the law is their but in texas they cant take you to jail for a driving violation if you are on a private parking lot. they cant even give you a ticket.

now if they waited for you to leave and saw you drive out of the parking lot onto the street . as soon as lyou eave the parking lot they can shit on ya.

thats why i dont ride on the street any more.

dude that cop must have been the nerd that got beat up in school all the time. most are. [/B][/QUOTE]

In East Texas, where I used to ride, as someone staed earlier, If the parking lot is open to the public, the cops WILL bust your ass on it. I got busted a few times in them.

drizz 01-25-2003 04:33 PM

Bay Area 5-0

Yeah, we all know in the Bay how shitty it is with cops. Our spot close to home got blown a few months ago, so we've bee riding like 45 minutes south. EVen there, to cops came our first time there, but similar thing happened. He hung out, shot the shit, and let us go. He even gave us a good parking lot down the street for rolling burns etc. He'd come out every weekend and stop by, but every weekend it gets more and more sketch. He always thinks there's more people. One time he snuck up on us and said he was going to start taping us, but decided not to. That's the problem with Popo is if they wanna fuck you, they can, even if they were cool with you before.

Shit's getting tense on the stunting scene and the sportbike scene altogether. It's only going to get worse once Biker Fagz and Torque come out, so be ready.

FTP

::: drizz :::
Posterboy for "It's not the bike, it's the rider"
9:05 Wheelie pro