Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   F**k The Police!!!!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/9003-f-k-police.html)

GEISTSTAR 01-25-2003 05:47 PM

u cant get a ticket on private property--they have to contact tha owner of tha lot or store and ask him if he wants to press charges---and u should sue him for false imprisonment-and defimation of character-and mental stress--fok him---ur not hurtin anyone hes just a hater --this country is turning into a nazi regime--it has to b stopped-----------www.infowars.com

mattdedes 01-25-2003 05:48 PM

defamation of character :laughing :laughing i love that charge

FLIP PBR 01-25-2003 05:51 PM

fuck all law enforcment

:killem :shootem police

shugga 01-25-2003 06:21 PM

Wow sorry to hear about tha bro. Sucks....

Just hang out on StuntLife and post away, we wont arrest ya!! he hee

drizz 01-25-2003 06:23 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GEISTSTAR [/i]
[B]u cant get a ticket on private property--they have to contact tha owner of tha lot or store and ask him if he wants to press charges---and u should sue him for false imprisonment-and defimation of character-and mental stress--fok him---ur not hurtin anyone hes just a hater --this country is turning into a nazi regime--it has to b stopped-----------www.infowars.com [/B][/QUOTE]

shit, we tried that one too, but if the parkinglot is open to the public, it’s not considered private property anymore. The only way it’s private property is if it’s gated off or something… at least around here.

sclevela 01-25-2003 07:19 PM

in ny state the law states somethin along the lines of if the parking lot has more than one entrance/exit to one or more different public streets the safe and prudent statute applies (trust me i tried the whole fight it cause ur in a parkin lot angle when 4 cop cars flew into the dunkin donuts parkin lot, i know very ironic hangout for a group disliked by cops, after i finished a rev limmiter burnout) so the pd's here basically can enforce the traffic laws even tougher in these type of parkin lots because now they are allowed to iduce their opinion as to what acts are or are not safe and prudent for the situation!

Jason Britton 01-25-2003 07:36 PM

FTP

Yo D I just talked to my cousin Who is a CHP officer and he said that by law he cant write you a ticket on private property for an infraction but for misdemeanor it does'nt matter so for like wreckless driving to vehicular manslaughter you can be cited and or arrested he says it's total BS and the asshole was just on a power trip

Darius 01-25-2003 08:16 PM

I still dont have my bike, fuckin cops wont let me get it till monday and they were tryin to keep that shit for a month, I went to the spot today and had to ride everybody else's bike, fuckin cops tryin to hold me back on my skills, I woulda been doin no handers today!!

-Baker- 01-25-2003 09:06 PM

This is what I posted on SBFreaks Forum....for those who want to know this law...

so what section code? if he wrote you up for vc 23103 section (b) then I would fight it on the basis of safety ...was there any persons present in the parking lot? Did you disregard the safety of the property..how do you HURT the property? Basically was anyone in harms way? If this dumb ass cop wrote you for section code A ...easy you weren't on a highway...lol.

O gosh I'll show up to court with you! FIGHT it!!! Trial by jury!!! Lets film this shit! hidden camera all the way.

23103. (a) Any person who drives any vehicle upon a highway in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

(b) Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision ( )1 (c) of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

----12500 means this : Unlawful to Drive Unless Licensed

12500. (a) No person shall drive a motor vehicle upon a highway, unless the person then holds a valid driver's license issued under this code, except those persons who are expressly exempted under this code.

(b) No person shall drive any motorcycle, motor-driven cycle, or motorized bicycle upon a highway, unless the person then holds a valid driver's license or endorsement issued under this code for that class, except those persons who are expressly exempted under this code, or those persons specifically authorized to operate motorized bicycles with a valid driver's license of any class, as specified in subdivision (g) of Section 12804.9.

(c) No person shall drive a motor vehicle in or upon any offstreet parking facility, unless the person then holds a valid driver's license of the appropriate class or certification to operate the vehicle. As used in this subdivision, "offstreet parking facility" means any offstreet facility held open for use by the public for parking vehicles and includes any publicly owned facilities for offstreet parking, and privately owned facilities for offstreet parking where no fee is charged for the privilege to park and which are held open for the common public use of retail customers.

----------

OK heres the best argument I can come up with ....you all ready?

Given this statement by the vehicle code..."(b) Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision ( )1 (c) of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

Simply get written (certified) letters from Ken abott of XSBA or any person who will testify that you are a PROFESSIONAL stunt rider. This elimates the factor of safety because its not willfill or wantoned...lol

Plus at 3 to 10 mph if you were to let the bike go....how far really can it go since no one was there? Maybe kill a bush or cement island...LOL

You got to love the laws because we made them and we can challenge them too.

Rick929 PBR 01-25-2003 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by #1 stunna [/i]
[B]I still dont have my bike, fuckin cops wont let me get it till monday and they were tryin to keep that shit for a month, I went to the spot today and had to ride everybody else's bike, fuckin cops tryin to hold me back on my skills, I woulda been doin no handers today!! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol

i hear ya

i've been down for 7weeks worth of injuries

me and my boy were on the same level, now look at him

cant wait til i got levatating circles, only 8 more weeks :twofinger

GreggV 01-25-2003 10:27 PM

You still got the levatating to the shoulder plant trick Rick.........

Fight that shit D.....................seems like a bunch of B S !!

sickboy 01-26-2003 01:15 AM

sorry to heard abut that dude it sucks the pig must have been one of those rookies that think they are the king shit .
damn they all suck ..... heres to them :fodevil

laterz,
brian

wheeliekid 08-09-2003 02:45 AM

i want stunnas to be cops.have em let shit slide.i almost got arrested for pullin a wheelie down this road on a dirtbike.oh well cops can suck a big fat donkey penis :twofinger

CldMind 08-09-2003 05:13 AM

I just lucked out with a cop.. Cought me doin a nice long slow wheelie .. I Put it down then I saw him and he followed me for about 2 miles.. luckily I saw his ass right away or I prolly woulda been speedin .. But after he checked my licence he just let me off.. Got Lucky!! :twofinger

Gimix 08-09-2003 05:47 AM

Fight it, my laywer got me out of Two Careless and a Reckless, all in one stop. Told me to never plead guilty, bring it to him, and he gets me off

red96camaro 08-09-2003 05:22 PM

I'm with ya on the FTP

Cops like that were picked on in high school, never got laid until they baught a hooker and even the hooker probably complained about his poor performance. So he chooses to take his anger out on people that appear to have it better then him.

Lb3 08-10-2003 02:14 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by red96camaro [/i]
[B]I'm with ya on the FTP

Cops like that were picked on in high school, never got laid until they baught a hooker and even the hooker probably complained about his poor performance. So he chooses to take his anger out on people that appear to have it better then him. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what is going on. You hit the nail right on the head. That cop came out there, saw darius rolling a pimp ass slow wheelie and realized what a huge no skill in any area of life having gay he was so he had to bust D's balls so he would feel better about himself.

Nate-VMC 08-10-2003 04:07 AM

fuc em! that sucks that they impound your shit.....they just give us tickets and let us go in WI.

mikelocal12 08-10-2003 07:54 PM

Straight up im sayin **** the police. I stopped for a cop 2 months ago in conn. and i got arrested for wreckless driving. The cop didn't even see me doing a wheelie. Some herb made a written statement against me and my boy. It cost me $186 to get my bike out of impound $500 Bail, and im still in court with it. Next time im not going to give the ****ing police a chance to **** with me. I figured i would stop b/c the cop didn't see me doin shit. FTP "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN PO PO."

True Pimp 08-10-2003 11:37 PM

FT mutha****in' P