Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   hate bein called a rider then read (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/7369-hate-bein-called-rider.html)

GEISTSTAR 01-08-2003 01:18 PM

hate bein called a rider then read

since tha movie biker boyz is COMING out all of tha non bike people in my neighborhood say to me your one of them extreme stunt riders! im like no im a stunta! their like what do u mean --im like a rider is sumone who gets up early on a sunday morning and takes a 2 hour cruise sumwere with all this gear and rides @ 75mph---im a stunta i get up at 4- o-clock in tha afternoon and then put on my starboyz t-shirt- have sumone follow me with a camcorder and look for tha most heavily trafficed area and stunt!!!! laugh at traffic stuk while i wheely or burnout by!!!! and if i see a harley junk or goldwing ya rite -i get as close as i can then spin my front tire in their face~!!!!!!!!! then put it down then look at them and laugh at their lack of ridin skilz and their garboge bike---im a stunta --keep it gangsta--no plate or flip it up --and flip tha oinkers while your at it---im a stunta

X-Rated 01-08-2003 01:23 PM

Re: hate bein called a rider then read

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GEISTSTAR [/i]
[B] have sumone follow me with a camcorder and look for tha most heavily trafficed area and stunt!!!! laugh at traffic stuk while i wheely or burnout by!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Thats pretty smart

GautamCity 01-08-2003 01:39 PM

[B]im a stunta i get up at 4- o-clock in tha afternoon and then put on my starboyz t-shirt- have sumone follow me with a camcorder and look for tha most heavily trafficed area and stunt!!!! laugh at traffic stuk while i wheely or burnout by[/B][/QUOTE]

{edited from what i said before}

btw, aren't you wearing a jacket in your avatar?

Pete_SOI 01-08-2003 06:16 PM

[B]since tha movie biker boyz is COMING out all of tha non bike people in my neighborhood say to me your one of them extreme stunt riders! im like no im a stunta! their like what do u mean --im like a rider is sumone who gets up early on a sunday morning and takes a 2 hour cruise sumwere with all this gear and rides @ 75mph---im a stunta i get up at 4- o-clock in tha afternoon and then put on my starboyz t-shirt- have sumone follow me with a camcorder and look for tha most heavily trafficed area and stunt!!!! laugh at traffic stuk while i wheely or burnout by!!!! and if i see a harley junk or goldwing ya rite -i get as close as i can then spin my front tire in their face~!!!!!!!!! then put it down then look at them and laugh at their lack of ridin skilz and their garboge bike---im a stunta --keep it gangsta--no plate or flip it up --and flip tha oinkers while your at it---im a stunta [/B][/QUOTE]

uuhhh.............ok.Dude any serious (stunta) I know looks for the the spot's far away from traffic..but what do I know.After reading how YOU describe a stunta...I not sure I am......:confused:

GEISTSTAR 01-08-2003 07:49 PM

THAT PICTURE WAS TAKIN 3 WEKKS AGO ITS WINTER!!!!! IT WAS 37 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!! AND IM OUT STUNTIN!!!! NO TIRE PRESSURE BURNOUTS FOK IT!!!

TrikChik 01-08-2003 09:15 PM

I am officially NOT a "stunta".:rolleyes:

Tick_9se7en3 01-08-2003 09:17 PM

Im a Sportbike Freestylist :apimp

cth92081 01-08-2003 11:11 PM

i am an artist....or somethin...yeah

DSOG ED 01-08-2003 11:14 PM

GEISTSTAR

what in the hell are u talkin bout

TEDDY.B 01-08-2003 11:15 PM

Freestylist :confused: :laughing :laughing

maybe freestyle rider, it sounds alittle less gay :twofinger

Tick_9se7en3 01-08-2003 11:20 PM

LOL...good point Sportbike Freestyle Rider

IRON EAGLE 01-08-2003 11:46 PM

Re: Re: hate bein called a rider then read

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pete_SOI [/i]
[B]uuhhh.............ok.Dude any serious (stunta) I know looks for the the spot's far away from traffic..but what do I know.After reading how YOU describe a stunta...I not sure I am......:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] yeah man i got u on that.my crew and i find the most secluded spot with nice road and no traffic to raise hell on.:flamed

TIM 01-09-2003 12:10 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TrikChik [/i]
[B]I am officially NOT a "stunta".:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
Me either by that description

Emrock 01-09-2003 12:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)

mattdedes 01-09-2003 12:21 AM

:lol :lol :lol :lol thats hilarious!!

Reality 01-09-2003 12:29 AM

hey geistar did u just get your bike or just learn how 2 stunt

cuase mayb no 1 told u. nobody does that anymore.it's people like u who fuck it up 4 real stunters.when we finally get spots to practice the cops roll up on us and hassle us about guys like u doin that shit.we look 4 spots that no 1 is @ 2 practice.i'll leave u with this y is any1 gonna pay 2 c us @ shows when people like u do it on the street 4 free.stunta's have to act more proffesional then the sponsors will treat us a little more proffesional.

p.s i used to b like u then i learned how to ride

P-Kidd 01-09-2003 03:33 AM

i'm no stunta; & i'm not one of those riders either. but i do tend to hear voices telling me 2 do crazy $hit.... :devil :devil :devil

GEISTSTAR 01-09-2003 10:56 AM

evrybody IS MISSING THA POINT!!!!! IT STARTED ON THE STREET IN AND AROUND TRAFFIC!!!!! THATS HOW U INFLUENCE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE SEE U!!! THIS WAS BEFORE EVRYONE OWNED A CAMCORDER!!!!AND I DONT KNOW ABOUT U GUYS BUT I LIVE IN THA CITY IM HERE IN NYC-AND THA BURBS -EVRYWERE U GO PEOPLE ARE ASKIN U TO THROW IT UP!!!! AND IF U DONT U LOSE YOUR STRRET CRED!!! AND WHAT UR DOIN IS COOL IN PRIVATE BUT NO ONE IS SEEIN U AND THATS TO LEARN CERTAIN TRICKS!! FOR THOSE OF U IN NYC YOUR NOT GONNA TELL ME THE 100 PEOPLE TELLIN U TO THROW IT UP WHILE YOUR RIDIN DOWN BROADWAY AND WHEN U DO GIVE U RESPECT --ITS A GOOD THING UR MAKIN A NAME FOR YOURSELF-THIS AINT SUM SMALL TOWN IN THA MIDDLE OF NO WERE-!! AND THA MOVIE HITS THEATERS THA 31 OF THIS MONTH LETS SEE WHEN PEOPLE CUM UP TO U AND ASK U -R -U -A-EXTREME RIDER HOW DO U FEEL???? ITS CHEEZY AND CORNY-AM I DRINKIN MOUNTAIN DEW WHILE THEY ASK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!! HERE ITS ALL OVER BUSSES AND BILL BOARDS AND ITS ALL ANYONE IS TALKIN ABOUT---AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT RUIN IT FOR PEOPLE LIKE U-LOLO---YOUR STILL DOIN IT ON THA STREET WEATHER ITS HIDDEN OR NOT ITS STILL ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!--YOUR TRYING TOLEGITIMIZE SUMTHING THATS ILLIGAL--JUST LIKE EVRYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY ITS ALL ABOUT MAKIN MONEY!! AND WHAT IS THAT GUY TALKIN ABOUT WITH HIS POSTER POST--PAL I WHEELY THROUGH TRAFFIC WHILE CHEWIN GUM UN TIL U DO THAT U SHUT UP!!! I GOT MAD RESPECT IN THA STREETS CAUSE IM HOLDIN IT DOWN:fodevil

StreetHeat 01-09-2003 11:07 AM

GEISTAR

Damn, bro, you are a serious "thug" aren't you? Do you have "thug life" tatooed on your body? You should. For Shizzle my nizzle!!

GEISTSTAR 01-09-2003 11:17 AM

its a way of life--its who u r! its what ur known for and how u live -if u want to see a couple of my tats go here- - ------------------------ [url]http://loudfastugly.5u.com//rollazs.htm[/url]