Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   hate bein called a rider then read (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/7369-hate-bein-called-rider.html)

"CK" 01-09-2003 08:24 PM

Sorry, but that freestyle was off tha hook!!!! Motorcycle Jock....I'll have to use that one!!:band2

GEISTSTAR 01-09-2003 10:15 PM

OK ---I GUESS THAT IM THA ONLY ONE THAT EVER STUNTED IN THA STREETS NOW RITE!!!! FOK ALL OF U FOR BEIN HIPOCRITS!!! THA BEST SELLIN VIDEOS OF ALL TIME R STREET VIDS!!! STARBOYZ--LVX---WINK---WHEELY BOYZ!!! THESE NAMES DONT RING A BELL!!!!!! AND FOR ALL U IN THA COUNTRY COME DOWN TO THA BRONX AND MAKE FUN OF OUR WAY OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SCLEVLA (QUAD BOY) NO ONE CALLS U BACK TO FILM BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH UR NON SENCE !!!!!!ALL U EVER SAY IS WELL FILM NEXT WEEK--U GOT PEOPLES TO FILM U THEN DO YOUR THING I ONLY OFFERED U A WORLD WIDE LIVE INTERNET SHOW NOT SUM QUEEN LATIFA VID THAT WILL GET PLAYED 4 TIMES AND THEN DISSAPEAR!!!!!! AND YOUR STORY OF YOU RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT- U DONT RIDE STREET BIKES NO MORE CAUSE THE LAST TIME U DID U WERE DOIN 120 MPH AND THA BOLT FROM THA FRONT FENDER CAME LOSE AND LOCKED THA WHEEL UP!!!! THEN I ASKED U WHAT HAPPENED AND U SAID I WENT DOWN!!! I SAID WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU -U SAID A LITTLE ROAD RASH!!!!! YA OK WHEN I HEARD THAT I GAVE UP ON U--- TALK ABOUT STORIES---IM REAL AND HOW MANY STUNTERS R OUT NOW IN 37DEGREE WEATHER STUNTIN ME AND A COULPE OF MY BOYZS WERE ALL THE OTHER RIDERS --GOT THEIR BIKE PARKED IN THEIR GARAGE!!!!! IM ONLY USIN PEOPLE FROM THA CITY NCY BABY!!! NO MORE WANNA A BE CITY PEOPLE ANYMORE ---U ALL DONT GET IT --ITS AN INSULT TO YOUR INTELIGENCE TO BE CALLED A EXTREME STUNTER!!!!! AND TRYING TO FORGET ABOUT STUNTIN STARTING IN THA STREETS--YA THATS HOW IT STARTED DONT DENY THA FACTS!!!! YA THA N-H-R-A IS A REAL SPORT AND PEOPLE STILL STREET RACE ALL THA TIME!!!!! STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SUMTHING ITS NOT!!! UR NEVER GONNA MAKE AS MUTCH AS MICHEAL JORDAN FROM IT---I HAVE TO GO NOW IM GOIN DOWN TIME SQUARE TONITE AND PULL SUM WHEELYS THROUGH TIMES SQUARE HAVE FUN WATCHIN YOUR VIDS OF TRACK FOOTAGE

GEISTSTAR 01-09-2003 10:22 PM

OH YA ONE MORE THING SCLEVELA I GUESS U AINT A GOOD ENOUGH RIDER TO HANDLE TRAFFIC!!!! I GUESS YOU NEVER SEEN WINKS VIDEOS OF HIM AND CREW WHEELYIN THROUGH NYC TRAFFIC ---THEY DO IT I DO IT WHATS THE PROB FOR U!!!! I NEED REAL RIDERS WHO AINT AFFRAID OF CITY LIFE --AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FILMIN U IN Y.O---I LIVE THERE AND BRONX AND WHITE PLAINS IM ALL OVER I WAS TALKIN ABOUT THA BOOGIE DOWN BRONX FOR U --I GUESS U CANT HANDLE IT---MY POKIPSEEEEEEE

DSOG ED 01-09-2003 10:50 PM

THEY DO IT I DO IT WHATS THE PROB FOR U!!!! I NEED REAL RIDERS WHO AINT AFFRAID OF CITY LIFE --

geiststar you said you dont like the name riders so why u say you need real riders dont you mean stunta
get your shit straight

Slider 01-09-2003 10:53 PM

oh yeah,the thug gimmick werks for ya

i think the last two posts prove our point, we ride for fun and enjoy doing stunts,we compete to keep it real and to keep pushing the other "guy" to do a bigger and better stunt. i am sure we all have stunted on the streets but the point is I would rather be known as a skilled stunta than a dumbass who killed himself by wheeling at 140mph during rushhour.

i dont ride for the money,i have a career, and so does most other riders.....so i hope you dont think you will be able to bling bling your escalade from the video your making. and professionalism, which most guys/girls on this board show.......thats what gets ya respect in the shows and competions. i dont see you being invited to alot of things with reckless attitude you show.

my 2 cents.........and i'm spent;)

GEISTSTAR 01-09-2003 11:01 PM

im on my way out tha door this id=s it---its not my fault tha post to clikon was supposed to say IF U HATE BEIN CALLED A EXTREME STUNT RIDER READ THIS but ut foked up---and i got my shiiitt straigh i ride evryday including now---i got mad followers and am holdin it down---do u got your shhhiiittt straight??????? im off to time square now have fun pretending---u were here--mayb ill hit brooklyn too --i know there sum real street riders there--not "extreme stunt riders" here today gone tommorow---street riders that were doin it before biker boyz and will b doin it after---hardcore dont give a fuk rider sum tuff mofos not i can only ride at the track were its safe--if u want safe stay home and join a stamp club----i dont got time for people who stik their nose were it dont belong--and cast judgment on sumone they dont know--i had mature points and questions and what was my responses- ---smilies and stupid one liners ---i expected more from here:hello

sclevela 01-09-2003 11:40 PM

OK FIRST OFF I DIDNT POST THAT AS A SHOT AT U DUMBASS!!!!!!. i merely posted it because it is fact. i was all full willing and able to come down and check out what uve got goin on then i sarted reading ur posts, cause thats the only way i have to get to know what yer about and who u are........all yer posts talk is trash, all u say is how great u are and how tough u are and blah blah blah. Afetr a long talk with somebody who is very respected in this community of ours i came to the decision that what u were about and the image u wanted to portray was not the one i felt i wanted to be associated with. I felt it was best for my future interests in this sport not to start my journey associated with someone or thing that that conducts business the way u do.......period nuff said no slingin necessary (post edited because after thought i dont need bull shit and i aint gettin drawn in by anybody period)

IRON EAGLE 01-10-2003 12:42 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Slider [/i]
[B]its the thuggish ruggish bone,dizont hiate the gizame fizools,i jizust be trying to's edukate da pizublic in our wizay of lizife.
when day axe me if i be won of dem der stunnas i replys wit "i be da hizzy fo shizzy my nizzle cracka"some of the lokals sizay i be turnin to a skid mark on the azzphault but i say "i be the illest one wheelin ,traffic dodgin,fast and furious watchin,drop kikin,video makin,not to likely to be alive in 04'n, backwards ass,stunna on da blizock smaller than my cock,motcycle jock"

werd to ya mother,vanilla.............i know why the public is so mis-informed....ya cant even tell them what stuntin' is all about in ENGLISH.
wake up before you kill someone. [/B][/QUOTE] hahaha:devil :flamed

GEISTSTAR 01-10-2003 01:20 AM

you r really talkin shiit now!!!!!!! i never once talked bad about anyone!!!!!! bring up tha exact post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said nothing bad about anyone you all attacked me!!!!1 i guess in america u cant voice your oppinion anymore ---and on this board with a mature answer not a 1 liner from tha tonite show with j-leno!!!!!!!! what shit do i talk bring up tha post!!!!!!!!!!! u talk mad stories i did 120 and went down and just got road rash!!!!!!!!!! ya ok what kind of drugs r u on!!!!!!!!! ive been ridin on tha streets since 94 and let me tell you 60 landed me in the hospital many times!!!!!!! thats a fokin shit story!!!!!!!!!!! and mr 5 calls---lets talk about tha last one it was when i called u and u had a house party --it was ending and u told evryone there to say good by to u quikly cause there was a guy from tha "city" on tha phone and he wants to tape----and u said it real loud 2 sound cool att the party but now when tha partys over i dont have tha image your lookin for????? in front of your friends i did?????? i am tha rollazs like pauly is lvx!!!!!! its my friends i dont want to come into business with so i dont mix friends and business!!!!!!!!! and i go were i want when i want not to mutch is exciting when u live here and go sumwere and its not even close!!!!!!!!!! and to that other guy what escalade i never even posted that word anywere ever!!!!! what a ignorant comment and shows how small minded u are!!!!!!!! like i said tha video that started it all they hardly wore helmets(starboyz) now evryone is mr safty---makin this sport sumthin its not mainstream will never b keep tryin its like movin a mountain!!!! and i got peeps and only asked u cause u said u were the best and could do anything --i guess evrything excepy wiilout and keepin it reel

sclevela 01-10-2003 01:40 AM

post edited again aint worth the bullshit

mattdedes 01-10-2003 01:49 AM

:laughing :laughing :laughing this is some good reading material, the tension is building in this thread :twofinger

dark lotus 01-10-2003 01:52 AM

damn-------------these posts are getting retarted.------get to the point and get on with it.seems like some peeps are in here talkin shizzz while the rest of us ninjas are out perfecting the sport we love soo much........go ahead and wheelie through rush hour traffic,.
1.most people have family and cant afford to die messin around in traffic
2.I like my bike in 1 piece,since i have to bust my ass every day just to keep my RR.
3.have you ever really wrecked>>>-sounds funny but its not a great experience.i like to keep the rubber side down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stay safe

no fear 01-10-2003 02:40 AM

ok ok ok, let b e z on this thread for a sec. Those of you who aren't from nyc wouldn't understand what he's talkin about. In nyc you gotta hold shit down. you throw it up for people and they respect you. thats how niggaz get their respect from where i'm at. around he we prove by battlin. it's just an nyc thing, and i totatly agree w/him. i do the same shit he does.... throw it up next to a low rider and wave to them while i pass. kids adore you, women cream their thongs, and guyz on the block respect you. "oh that's that kid w/the sick ass skillz... homies nice". geiststar keep doin ya thing and you know were tearin shit up this summer. for you cats with the lame replies, go do something creative and throw it up in traffic or something.

rome

sclevela 01-10-2003 03:59 AM

geistar u got anything more to say to me pm me or dial a phone u know how to get a hold of me beyond that lets keep this crap off the boards

Eric SSB 01-10-2003 09:26 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by no fear [/i]
[B]ok ok ok, let b e z on this thread for a sec. Those of you who aren't from nyc wouldn't understand what he's talkin about. In nyc you gotta hold shit down. you throw it up for people and they respect you. thats how niggaz get their respect from where i'm at. around he we prove by battlin. it's just an nyc thing, and i totatly agree w/him. i do the same shit he does.... throw it up next to a low rider and wave to them while i pass. kids adore you, women cream their thongs, and guyz on the block respect you. "oh that's that kid w/the sick ass skillz... homies nice". geiststar keep doin ya thing and you know were tearin shit up this summer. for you cats with the lame replies, go do something creative and throw it up in traffic or something.

rome [/B][/QUOTE]

You think that is respect? Damn, I'm embarrassed for you. Your not helping your cause.

MikeM 01-10-2003 11:46 AM

This is so gay. Whos still reading at this point?

Schwartz 01-10-2003 12:08 PM

Ahhh

Ahhh what was that again?
Couldn't hear you.
Sorry my bad.

bad dad 01-10-2003 12:16 PM

this is funny.

in a morbid way.

All the "gangstas" in wheelchairs cause they're parapalegics from gunshots get respect too.

You can get all the respect you want, but in the end, you'll still be dead or in jail. Enjoy.

bad dad 01-10-2003 12:29 PM

by the way. "Thugs" don't surf the internet.

Christian P 01-10-2003 01:17 PM

I CAN'T BELIVE I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS,

IT'S SNOWING OUT SIDE. I MIGHT GO RIDE MY 400EX.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE,
TAKE CARE