Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   hate bein called a rider then read (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/7369-hate-bein-called-rider.html)

underzen 01-13-2003 11:26 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GEISTSTAR [/i]
[B]once again tha words of if your not from nyc dont reply most not b workin----chicago is not nyc!!!!!!!! its chicago!!!!!! when i go for my ride today and go down fordham road in bronx---broadway in bronx ---southbroadway warburton in yo---there will be 200people that will ask me to lift it---thats what life is like here ---dont b jealous cause peeps here ask u to and there they dont -----once again if your not from here then u dont get it!!!!1 [/B][/QUOTE]

post some pics

sclevela 01-13-2003 11:35 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by underzen [/i]
[B]post some pics [/B][/QUOTE]

he has some website with some on................now listen i aint claimin im great on a bike shit all i got is power wheelies and 15 foot endos but if i was claimin the shit he does id have alot more pics posted than 2 foot high endos/wheelies lmao:fodevil :fodevil

GEISTSTAR 01-13-2003 11:55 AM

iposted those pics up a while ago and got good responces----------http://loudfastugly.5u.com//rollazs.htm ---and told evryone i dont take pictures still that is---and paid sumone to do it before tha first big storm!!! and they foked up!!! evryone said fire him i did!!! it was not myfault he snapped those pics then instead of when he should of he claims he cant take action shots but i guess i should not have paid him until i saw tha pics --then 5 hours l8t5 we made tha site during tha storm!!!! i see whats goin on here u all r hatin cause im on tv evry week stuntin prime time and get paid for it!!!! i play by my rules not anyone elses-------go ahead travel pay money and enter sumones comp---i walk down tha street to my studio and film my stuntin for tv how i want!!! and my live internet show is almost up and runnin it costing a fortune!!! and ill be stuntin world wide ---- from my way how i want --so keep hatin im doin my thing --and wait till sumone invites u to compete im in peoples livin rooms--------so fok u very mutch

GEISTSTAR 01-13-2003 12:02 PM

i never claimed to be anything anyway --other than my own person!!!! and if u want go to forums here ihave my own rollazs---its under up and coming riders!!! my friend was suposed to put up sum new pics that r better chek bak there ---ill get on him

underzen 01-13-2003 01:27 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GEISTSTAR [/i]
[B]iposted those pics up a while ago and got good responces----------http://loudfastugly.5u.com//rollazs.htm ---and told evryone i dont take pictures still that is---and paid sumone to do it before tha first big storm!!! and they foked up!!! evryone said fire him i did!!! it was not myfault he snapped those pics then instead of when he should of he claims he cant take action shots but i guess i should not have paid him until i saw tha pics --then 5 hours l8t5 we made tha site during tha storm!!!! i see whats goin on here u all r hatin cause im on tv evry week stuntin prime time and get paid for it!!!! i play by my rules not anyone elses-------go ahead travel pay money and enter sumones comp---i walk down tha street to my studio and film my stuntin for tv how i want!!! and my live internet show is almost up and runnin it costing a fortune!!! and ill be stuntin world wide ---- from my way how i want --so keep hatin im doin my thing --and wait till sumone invites u to compete im in peoples livin rooms--------so fok u very mutch [/B][/QUOTE]

stunting primetime? hmm never seen you on NBC, ABC, CBS, or FOX.

I rest my case that this kid is under 12 years old.

A) he has no bike
B) he said he has to pay someone to take pictures, cause he has no friends.
C) he is so badass that he doesn't enter stunt competitions and is going to take stunt riding to the prime time all on his own.
D) no one ever heard of this kid...
E) your not even from new york...

do we all have to talk and type like you do to be stunna's too?

yo i be rollin' 12's----you all jealous of this shit---i stuntn' primetime----i got a intenet show that mad tight------

I think I have seen your avatar on other sites as well, I think that is a pic of some dude out of europe.....nice job kid stealing those pics....you must get those pics at the same place you get the pics of your online girlfriend that you show to all your friends online...

bad dad 01-13-2003 02:21 PM

#1 he's got "Starboyz" as his avatar? Where are they to support him?

#2 he has mentioned in this thread that he has "mad followers". Where are they, and none of them can take pics?

#3 Most stunners get out and get footage and then [B]MAYBE[/B] they come to a place like this to represent [B]WITH[/B] footage.

#4 wheelies are old. Anyone can do them. What else do you got gaystar?

#5 "True NY Thugs" don't surf the internet or need TV coverage or care what a dude outside of NY says.

NickDavid 01-13-2003 02:22 PM

I have a big weiner.:eatya

mattdedes 01-13-2003 02:24 PM

hey me too! :apimp :apimp :aplaya

GEISTSTAR 01-13-2003 02:25 PM

ya fuk face cum down to tha hood i live in and tell me that to my face i dare u--your tuff on tha computr but if you were a real man u would respect other people u dont no pusssy!!!! ya u have im a dealer for tha starboyz(gumby im placin a big order this week heheh)ya im on prime time in a couple of cities hater and very popular were im from hahtr ---what r u jealous baby cause i got paid to b on tv hostin a local ( talktvnews.com)show about stuntin!! ya i will be shure to remember u on the live internet show and tell tha world how tuff u think u r---go get sum talent and mayb sum one will put u on tv --i dont think so

GEISTSTAR 01-13-2003 02:25 PM

ya fuk face cum down to tha hood i live in and tell me that to my face i dare u--your tuff on tha computr but if you were a real man u would respect other people u dont no pusssy!!!! ya u have im a dealer for tha starboyz(gumby im placin a big order this week heheh)ya im on prime time in a couple of cities hater and very popular were im from hahtr ---what r u jealous baby cause i got paid to b on tv hostin a local ( talktvnews.com)show about stuntin!! ya i will be shure to remember u on the live internet show and tell tha world how tuff u think u r---go get sum talent and mayb sum one will put u on tv --i dont think so

mattdedes 01-13-2003 02:29 PM

double post! your banned!! layta :fodevil

sclevela 01-13-2003 02:33 PM

watch how u talk geistar this is just personnal advice to u somebody may call ur bluff..........oh and as far as the tv coverage...anybody can be on cable access u ever see waynes world?????????????

GEISTSTAR 01-13-2003 02:37 PM

ya im so scared--and ya i saw --waynes world make 150 million---and you try gettin a 830pm time slot for your 4 wheelin ---and gettin it in a place were there are 200000 cable subscribers--

sclevela 01-13-2003 02:47 PM

GEISTAR IWAS JUST GIVIN U ADVICE ON HOW NOT TO GET FLAMED OR WORSE I DONT THINK OR CARE IF U WERE SCARED THATS NOT WHAT ITS ABOUT (I DONT MAKE THREATS) BUT PLEASE FOR MY SAKE UR SAKE ANYBODYS SKE LEAVE MY NAME AND WHAT I DO OR DONNT DO AS FAR AS STUNTIN OUTTA UR TRASH TALK ALL IVE DONE WAS STATE FACTS!

Papa Kev 01-13-2003 03:48 PM

My eyes are bleeding!!:monkey

shugga 01-13-2003 03:52 PM

I dont see anything positive coming from this thread.

Closed by request.