Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   F4i good wheelie bikes? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/7053-f4i-good-wheelie-bikes.html)

manny3:16 01-05-2003 03:23 AM

F4i good wheelie bikes?

I used to have a 01 zx-6r but sold it, wanted a fuel injected bike so lookin at f4i. Never seen a video of a f4i being stunted. I like doing 2 gear stand ups, is the f4i alright or does it need to be geared in the back.

nags 01-05-2003 03:39 AM

Welcome :twofinger

The F4i is a very good stunt bike. Good for both wheelies and stoppies. Stock it'll come up in the first 4 gears with a little bit of work.

Definetley go with the F4i if you're looking for a 600cc stunt bike :D

"CK" 01-05-2003 09:18 AM

Tony from Reckless Methods, swears by the F4i...talk to him...

Adam of SBH 01-05-2003 09:23 AM

I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D

nags 01-05-2003 10:16 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam of SBH [/i]
[B]I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... Personally, I've done it on a stock f4i. And NO.. it was not easy. But there is a guy down here named Nate that can bring his STOCK f4i up in 6th gear. I know you probably dont believe me for a second. I didnt believe it at all when I heard about it. I thought it was total bullshit. Then we went out and rode and I was riding right next to him when he did it. I was like :eek: :eek:

GixxerDude 01-05-2003 10:38 AM

Wheelie F4i

I ride with a couple friend w/ F4i's (Both Stock) and one of them can pull it up on the highway going 75 ( not sure what gear) and just ride it for a really long time. I am A GSXR fan myself but F4i's aren't to bad.

Rocket_Man 01-05-2003 11:03 AM

I had an f4i & it wheelied real nice.

NickMIST 01-05-2003 11:30 AM

good bike

I just got a 02 f4i and i like it the most so far out of every bike ive ridden.....im not into them high speed wheelies but real slow 1st gear wheelies and 40 mph wheelies are excellent!!! i have 2 down in the front.....i havent really done any endos on it yet but everyone else i know that has one said there excellent.......

Papa Kev 01-05-2003 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mines stock, Which is great for alot of things, but you really gotta gear it if you want to go slow, just as with any bike!:D

Chach 01-05-2003 01:49 PM

Re: F4i good wheelie bikes?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by manny3:16 [/i]
[B]I used to have a 01 zx-6r but sold it, wanted a fuel injected bike so lookin at f4i. Never seen a video of a f4i being stunted. I like doing 2 gear stand ups, is the f4i alright or does it need to be geared in the back. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you want to see an f4i getting stunted to the max .. My man Tony ( ProzaK) kills a F4i ...

check the pictures and video section of our web site ...

[url]WWW.RecklessMethods.com[/url]

HOLLA

jay_9se7en3 01-05-2003 01:49 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam of SBH [/i]
[B]I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I can pull my 97' GSXR 600 up in 1-2-3-4 withg stock gearing. I would be willing to bet that having said that an F4i can come up in those gears no problem. Granted its off a clutch bounce, it still will do it.

The F4i is a solid bike. If i was gonna buy a 600 for stunting it would probably either be a GSXR or an F4i.

mattdedes 01-05-2003 02:52 PM

wow first 4 gears with stock gearing, you sure about that?? :confused:

TAREK307 01-05-2003 03:08 PM

i've got an 02 and i can't bring it up for the life of me! but ofcourse its just me, i'm too scared to dump it in first and loop it and when i try to get the timing for the power wheelies i just can't get it off the ground!:confused:

ugly gixxer 01-05-2003 03:46 PM

personally i like bounce up wheelies,but with the right rpm on just about any sportbike,i know clutch bounce ups are definately possible!so i believe most that say they can do that in almost every gear!i geuss it depends on skill level.i'm 1 down and 2 up and my otherwise stock gixxer will bounce up in 4th with no clutch

Adam of SBH 01-05-2003 07:46 PM

I wasnt dissing on the f4I, hell my wife owns one! But its so much nicer to have the power of a liter bike and not have to ravage your motor to pull a thrird gear wheelie. Ive been with both and I'll stick my 929. Hey, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!:D

taubr unit 01-05-2003 09:40 PM

:twofinger :twofinger with the f4i's. get a gsxr if you wanna stunt, best 600 to stunt<--- notice i said stunt and not cruise cause there is a BIG difference. But if i were to cruise i prob. get a f4i cause there in a more relaxed position...........just my $0.02

Rick929 PBR 01-05-2003 10:36 PM

4th gear wheelie????

wheelies exceeding the speed limit dont count

Rick929

SMOKINJOE UR 01-06-2003 09:37 PM

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT

Rick929 PBR 01-06-2003 10:00 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SMOKINJOE UR [/i]
[B]ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT [/B][/QUOTE]

exactly

SMOKINJOE UR 01-06-2003 10:22 PM

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT