Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   F4i good wheelie bikes? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/7053-f4i-good-wheelie-bikes.html)

manny3:16 01-05-2003 03:23 AM

F4i good wheelie bikes?

I used to have a 01 zx-6r but sold it, wanted a fuel injected bike so lookin at f4i. Never seen a video of a f4i being stunted. I like doing 2 gear stand ups, is the f4i alright or does it need to be geared in the back.

nags 01-05-2003 03:39 AM

Welcome :twofinger

The F4i is a very good stunt bike. Good for both wheelies and stoppies. Stock it'll come up in the first 4 gears with a little bit of work.

Definetley go with the F4i if you're looking for a 600cc stunt bike :D

"CK" 01-05-2003 09:18 AM

Tony from Reckless Methods, swears by the F4i...talk to him...

Adam of SBH 01-05-2003 09:23 AM

I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D

nags 01-05-2003 10:16 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam of SBH [/i]
[B]I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... Personally, I've done it on a stock f4i. And NO.. it was not easy. But there is a guy down here named Nate that can bring his STOCK f4i up in 6th gear. I know you probably dont believe me for a second. I didnt believe it at all when I heard about it. I thought it was total bullshit. Then we went out and rode and I was riding right next to him when he did it. I was like :eek: :eek:

GixxerDude 01-05-2003 10:38 AM

Wheelie F4i

I ride with a couple friend w/ F4i's (Both Stock) and one of them can pull it up on the highway going 75 ( not sure what gear) and just ride it for a really long time. I am A GSXR fan myself but F4i's aren't to bad.

Rocket_Man 01-05-2003 11:03 AM

I had an f4i & it wheelied real nice.

NickMIST 01-05-2003 11:30 AM

good bike

I just got a 02 f4i and i like it the most so far out of every bike ive ridden.....im not into them high speed wheelies but real slow 1st gear wheelies and 40 mph wheelies are excellent!!! i have 2 down in the front.....i havent really done any endos on it yet but everyone else i know that has one said there excellent.......

Papa Kev 01-05-2003 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mines stock, Which is great for alot of things, but you really gotta gear it if you want to go slow, just as with any bike!:D

Chach 01-05-2003 01:49 PM

Re: F4i good wheelie bikes?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by manny3:16 [/i]
[B]I used to have a 01 zx-6r but sold it, wanted a fuel injected bike so lookin at f4i. Never seen a video of a f4i being stunted. I like doing 2 gear stand ups, is the f4i alright or does it need to be geared in the back. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you want to see an f4i getting stunted to the max .. My man Tony ( ProzaK) kills a F4i ...

check the pictures and video section of our web site ...

[url]WWW.RecklessMethods.com[/url]

HOLLA

jay_9se7en3 01-05-2003 01:49 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam of SBH [/i]
[B]I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I can pull my 97' GSXR 600 up in 1-2-3-4 withg stock gearing. I would be willing to bet that having said that an F4i can come up in those gears no problem. Granted its off a clutch bounce, it still will do it.

The F4i is a solid bike. If i was gonna buy a 600 for stunting it would probably either be a GSXR or an F4i.

mattdedes 01-05-2003 02:52 PM

wow first 4 gears with stock gearing, you sure about that?? :confused:

TAREK307 01-05-2003 03:08 PM

i've got an 02 and i can't bring it up for the life of me! but ofcourse its just me, i'm too scared to dump it in first and loop it and when i try to get the timing for the power wheelies i just can't get it off the ground!:confused:

ugly gixxer 01-05-2003 03:46 PM

personally i like bounce up wheelies,but with the right rpm on just about any sportbike,i know clutch bounce ups are definately possible!so i believe most that say they can do that in almost every gear!i geuss it depends on skill level.i'm 1 down and 2 up and my otherwise stock gixxer will bounce up in 4th with no clutch

Adam of SBH 01-05-2003 07:46 PM

I wasnt dissing on the f4I, hell my wife owns one! But its so much nicer to have the power of a liter bike and not have to ravage your motor to pull a thrird gear wheelie. Ive been with both and I'll stick my 929. Hey, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!:D

taubr unit 01-05-2003 09:40 PM

:twofinger :twofinger with the f4i's. get a gsxr if you wanna stunt, best 600 to stunt<--- notice i said stunt and not cruise cause there is a BIG difference. But if i were to cruise i prob. get a f4i cause there in a more relaxed position...........just my $0.02

Rick929 PBR 01-05-2003 10:36 PM

4th gear wheelie????

wheelies exceeding the speed limit dont count

Rick929

SMOKINJOE UR 01-06-2003 09:37 PM

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT

Rick929 PBR 01-06-2003 10:00 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SMOKINJOE UR [/i]
[B]ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT [/B][/QUOTE]

exactly

SMOKINJOE UR 01-06-2003 10:22 PM

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT

jay_9se7en3 01-06-2003 10:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[B]ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey whats up bro. I was the dude down in JC with Starboy John, and the kids on the 50's doing the apehangers. I was riding the purple black and silver gix 600.

As for speed wheelies...i am working on 12's still. Its hard for me to do with stock gearing. Oh and as for the 4th gear with stock gearing? Talk to Rich_9se7en3, Tick_9se7en3, JTL, or StarboyzJohn. Some of your boys from UR too were with me on Rt 3 on the way back from JC.

This one i was 3rd gear going to JC that same day. I think i just might have the balance point in this pic....i can't be sure though:fodevil

RichieDubs 01-06-2003 10:52 PM

when I still owned it I had gotten my 98 zx6e up in 4th with stock gearing. its all about technique. i did it just to do it, why youd wanna ride a 4th gear wheelie is beyond me.

mattdedes 01-07-2003 01:06 AM

yeah for sure, im all about the slow shit, looks cooler and less rash for me when i wreck :twofinger

kc50 01-07-2003 01:53 AM

I used to roll an F4i, wish I hadn't traded it to ride dirt! F4i was smooth as hell, and could take one hell of a beating. Wheelies n shit it'll hang no prob, but for endos that bike was priceless. I rolled 300-350 consistently, longest measured was 372. I guess you could say I miss it......but I'd rather have a 929. Lata

SMOKINJOE UR 01-07-2003 09:44 AM

JERRY

ALOT OF MY FRIENDS GOT GIXXERS,AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO ASK THEM[IS IT FIXED YET]HONDA ENGINES R ALWAYS RELIABLE.#1 stunt bike

SMOKINJOE UR 01-07-2003 09:52 AM

jay

WHATS UP,I REMEMBER U.SEE U SOON AT THE SPOT,EVEN WHEN ITS COLD WE STILL GOT TO KILL SH#T.WERE THERE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND AS LONG AS THE GROUNDS NOT WET.

ProzaK 01-07-2003 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hell yea F4i's are pimp and yea they do come up at 75+ MPH with some work... but why do u wanna go fast ??
lol

F4i's are fuckin pimp ass at slow shit cause of the EFI, i could drag my bike for every and it purred like a kitten...

light small and decent power for a 600

hook it up

jay_9se7en3 01-07-2003 07:59 PM

Re: jay

[B]WHATS UP,I REMEMBER U.SEE U SOON AT THE SPOT,EVEN WHEN ITS COLD WE STILL GOT TO KILL SH#T.WERE THERE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND AS LONG AS THE GROUNDS NOT WET. [/B][/QUOTE]

I been trying hard as shit to get back down there but between work, and this shitty ass weather i can't make it. No doubt when the ground dries and theres no more salt on the roads i'll head down again.

I gotta learn slow wheelies though, this high speed shit makes me lose sleep at night.