F4i good wheelie bikes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2003, 03:23 AM

manny3:16 is an unknown quantity at this point
F4i good wheelie bikes?

I used to have a 01 zx-6r but sold it, wanted a fuel injected bike so lookin at f4i. Never seen a video of a f4i being stunted. I like doing 2 gear stand ups, is the f4i alright or does it need to be geared in the back.
Old 01-05-2003, 03:39 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Welcome

The F4i is a very good stunt bike. Good for both wheelies and stoppies. Stock it'll come up in the first 4 gears with a little bit of work.

Definetley go with the F4i if you're looking for a 600cc stunt bike :D
Old 01-05-2003, 09:18 AM

"CK" is an unknown quantity at this point
Tony from Reckless Methods, swears by the F4i...talk to him...
Old 01-05-2003, 09:23 AM

Adam of SBH is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D
Old 01-05-2003, 10:16 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Adam of SBH
I dont know who f4i you were riding, but getting it up in first 4 gears?? Maybe with a pizza rear sprocket! I've seen guys pull 3rd gear wheelies, but they where raping there bikes. Just go ahead and jump on the band wagon and buy a 929 or RR. You wont be sorry. While the other guys are fighting to pull tha wheel up, you can just BLAM role on it and smell ya later!:D
Well... Personally, I've done it on a stock f4i. And NO.. it was not easy. But there is a guy down here named Nate that can bring his STOCK f4i up in 6th gear. I know you probably dont believe me for a second. I didnt believe it at all when I heard about it. I thought it was total bullshit. Then we went out and rode and I was riding right next to him when he did it. I was like
Old 01-05-2003, 10:38 AM

GixxerDude is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Wheelie F4i

I ride with a couple friend w/ F4i's (Both Stock) and one of them can pull it up on the highway going 75 ( not sure what gear) and just ride it for a really long time. I am A GSXR fan myself but F4i's aren't to bad.
Old 01-05-2003, 11:03 AM

Rocket_Man is an unknown quantity at this point
I had an f4i & it wheelied real nice.
Old 01-05-2003, 11:30 AM

NickMIST is an unknown quantity at this point
good bike

I just got a 02 f4i and i like it the most so far out of every bike ive ridden.....im not into them high speed wheelies but real slow 1st gear wheelies and 40 mph wheelies are excellent!!! i have 2 down in the front.....i havent really done any endos on it yet but everyone else i know that has one said there excellent.......
Old 01-05-2003, 01:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Mines stock, Which is great for alot of things, but you really gotta gear it if you want to go slow, just as with any bike!:D
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tankwheelie4.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	8942  

Last edited by Papa Kev; 01-05-2003 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-05-2003, 01:49 PM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F4i good wheelie bikes?

Originally posted by manny3:16
I used to have a 01 zx-6r but sold it, wanted a fuel injected bike so lookin at f4i. Never seen a video of a f4i being stunted. I like doing 2 gear stand ups, is the f4i alright or does it need to be geared in the back.
If you want to see an f4i getting stunted to the max .. My man Tony ( ProzaK) kills a F4i ...

check the pictures and video section of our web site ...

WWW.RecklessMethods.com

HOLLA
Old 01-05-2003, 01:49 PM

jay_9se7en3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Adam of SBH
I can pull my 97' GSXR 600 up in 1-2-3-4 withg stock gearing. I would be willing to bet that having said that an F4i can come up in those gears no problem. Granted its off a clutch bounce, it still will do it.

The F4i is a solid bike. If i was gonna buy a 600 for stunting it would probably either be a GSXR or an F4i.
Old 01-05-2003, 02:52 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
wow first 4 gears with stock gearing, you sure about that??
Old 01-05-2003, 03:08 PM

TAREK307 is an unknown quantity at this point

i've got an 02 and i can't bring it up for the life of me! but ofcourse its just me, i'm too scared to dump it in first and loop it and when i try to get the timing for the power wheelies i just can't get it off the ground!
Old 01-05-2003, 03:46 PM

ugly gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
personally i like bounce up wheelies,but with the right rpm on just about any sportbike,i know clutch bounce ups are definately possible!so i believe most that say they can do that in almost every gear!i geuss it depends on skill level.i'm 1 down and 2 up and my otherwise stock gixxer will bounce up in 4th with no clutch
Old 01-05-2003, 07:46 PM

Adam of SBH is an unknown quantity at this point
I wasnt dissing on the f4I, hell my wife owns one! But its so much nicer to have the power of a liter bike and not have to ravage your motor to pull a thrird gear wheelie. Ive been with both and I'll stick my 929. Hey, opinions are like ********, everyone has one!:D
Old 01-05-2003, 09:40 PM
BEST RIDER EVER

taubr unit is an unknown quantity at this point
with the f4i's. get a gsxr if you wanna stunt, best 600 to stunt<--- notice i said stunt and not cruise cause there is a BIG difference. But if i were to cruise i prob. get a f4i cause there in a more relaxed position...........just my $0.02
Old 01-05-2003, 10:36 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
4th gear wheelie????

wheelies exceeding the speed limit dont count

Rick929
Old 01-06-2003, 09:37 PM

SMOKINJOE UR is an unknown quantity at this point
ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT
Old 01-06-2003, 10:00 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by SMOKINJOE UR
ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL,I LIVE BY MY HONDA 600s AND IVE HAD ALOT.FORGET THAT SH#T ABOUT 4TH GEAR WHEELIES BRING IT UP IN FIRST OR SECOND AND FIND THE F$#KIN BALANCE POINT
exactly
Old 01-06-2003, 10:22 PM

SMOKINJOE UR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: F4i good wheelie bikes?