Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/274520-dude-really-some-ftp.html)

Towlieee 03-12-2010 02:36 PM

Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

They need a new saying so all these idiots would quit coming to stuntlife saying "oh you pussys say ftp yet you call them when your gettin beat up har har har"

FATP fuck all the police for people who hate all police. FTP for people just making a statement!

/end my obviously retarded post

slidewayz89 03-12-2010 02:46 PM

towlieee you never answer or i have the wrong phone number.

Towlieee 03-12-2010 02:48 PM

[QUOTE=slidewayz89;4284356]towlieee you never answer or i have the wrong phone number.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a job and haven't paid my phone bill in like 3 months :LOL

fuck a phone, I gotta put gas in my bike, and green in a rello! :LOL:cheers

do you have facebook? add me.. [url]http://www.facebook.com/JoeTownStunt[/url] I run a XMPP chat client on my desktop and laptop, so I'm logged into facebook chat 24/7... So anytime I'm at a pc I get any messages

chili88gt 03-13-2010 09:46 AM

It is nice to see that a lot of people on this site have their heads on straight.:cheers

But, with that, there are a lot of people that talk to much...:whoopass:

With that said, I stunt, and I am far from the best at the lot, but its something i love to do. I also have a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I have a clearance at my current job and plan on going police in the near future- its what i have worked my entire life to do. But i will continue to stunt as much as possible, while attempting to stay out of trouble so i can do what i love to do and not jepordize what i have worked so hard for.:2cents

!!A2K!! 03-13-2010 10:30 AM

[quote=chili88gt;4284850]It is nice to see that a lot of people on this site have their heads on straight.:cheers

With that said, I stunt, and I am far from the best at the lot, but its something i love to do. I also have a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I have a clearance at my current job and plan on going police in the near future- its what i have worked my entire life to do. But i will continue to stunt as much as possible, while attempting to stay out of trouble so i can do what i love to do and not jepordize what i have worked so hard for.:2cents[/quote]

:cheers

swampy 03-13-2010 07:12 PM

[quote=durfy26;4284284]you called out JonD for wanting to be a cop and saying if he did so he would be a poser stunter... dont u know there are alot of cops around that stunt in there free time, then also wut about the military people that were military police and they stunt now after there service was over? u talkin shit about them too? whether its military police or cops there kinda they same and ya there are sum cops that are total fucks, but dont disrespect sumone just bc u think it makes u look kool :2cents[/quote]

not disrespecting anyone to make myself feel better or to make me look cool. are you kidding me, and sry i have yet to run into any cop that stunts. and i called out JonD more because of him being a d-bag not because he wants to be a cop. plus if you want to be a cop before they even let you get in you have to have a completely clean record. atleast around here you do, and thanks for correcting my spelling :banghead i really dont care if i spell things right or not. if there are cops out there that stunt cool but im thinking there isnt that many out there.

DWJmoto 03-13-2010 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=!!A2K!!;4283971]WHAT!?:shruggs[/QUOTE]
was just adding to the thread
[QUOTE=br denis;4284132]its they're not there :LOL

check your spelling first before correcting others :hello[/QUOTE]
I suck at spelling didn't even know he had it spelled wrong my spell checker caught it so I said something about it :LOL
[QUOTE=chili88gt;4284850]It is nice to see that a lot of people on this site have their heads on straight.:cheers

With that said, I stunt, and I am far from the best at the lot, but its something i love to do. I also have a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I have a clearance at my current job and plan on going police in the near future- its what i have worked my entire life to do. But i will continue to stunt as much as possible, while attempting to stay out of trouble so i can do what i love to do and not jepordize what i have worked so hard for.:2cents[/QUOTE]
:cheers

MIKE C 03-14-2010 01:28 AM

this thread sucks :cheers

bigkapp 03-14-2010 03:18 AM

i guarantee that if that redneck pulled out a celly and the cop hit him up with a couple shots, u very same people who are backing up the cops would be saying ftp... i got a few friends who were unlawfully killed by undercovers, and i also got a few uncles who are high ranked cops, and guess what i still say fuck the police, u know why? cause its my opinion and im entitled to it, so stop fuckin caring what others think..

oh,, and this thread does suck

StarBoyKevin 03-14-2010 03:46 AM

This is sad. If anyone thinks this is ok even a little bit you are fucked up.

And the comments of the race shit under the video is a joke

chevelle2030 03-14-2010 03:53 AM

[quote=bigkapp;4285340]i guarantee that if that redneck pulled out a celly and the cop hit him up with a couple shots, u very same people who are backing up the cops would be saying ftp... i got a few friends who were unlawfully killed by undercovers, and i also got a few uncles who are high ranked cops, and guess what i still say fuck the police, u know why? cause its my opinion and im entitled to it, so stop fuckin caring what others think..

oh,, and this thread does suck[/quote]

yea dude your right but you just made your own point(if it were the other way around) yes we would all b like man thats sad ftp but it wasnt so in this case it was a cop tryin to do his job and some fukn nut case shot him for no reason at al its sad so were like fuk the redneck, i have 11 license points and get fukd with by the police more than anyone i kno i have been arrested and kicked out of all kinds of spots but no one deserves that :2cents

chili88gt 03-14-2010 08:20 AM

[quote=swampy;4285136]not disrespecting anyone to make myself feel better or to make me look cool. are you kidding me, and sry i have yet to run into any cop that stunts. and i called out JonD more because of him being a d-bag not because he wants to be a cop. plus if you want to be a cop before they even let you get in you have to have a completely clean record. atleast around here you do, and thanks for correcting my spelling :banghead i really dont care if i spell things right or not. if there are cops out there that stunt cool but im thinking there isnt that many out there.[/quote]

You are correct in the part about having a clean record to be a cop. A degree helps as well. But i wouldn't be able to even have the job i have now if i didn't have a clean record. :2cents

!!A2K!! 03-14-2010 11:50 AM

[quote=StarBoyKevin;4285349][SIZE=3]This is sad. If anyone thinks this is ok even a little bit you are fucked up.[/SIZE]

And the comments of the race shit under the video is a joke[/quote]

EXACTLY!:yeah