This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
This dude was REALLY on some FTP ****.

This redneck was nuts. Crazy video. The cop was scared shitless... I don't know how you let the guy walk back to his car and get an assault rifle. Supposedly the cop was only like 22 so I guess that could explain why he was that shook.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...v3i75qv7v4ekbw

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-10-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:53 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP ****.

I would have shot that ****** the sec i saw the gun... Guess thats why i could never be a cop... Thats sad i dont care what any of you say... That guys a POS
Old 03-10-2010, 11:04 AM

WillyWonka is a decent person

yea i would have defiantly shot that ****** as soon as i saw the gun
Old 03-10-2010, 11:10 AM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

i would have started shooting too soon as i seen the gun.....
so i take it the cop died... his female like screams eventually stopped then the hick took off... i hate it when you see a vid and it keeps you wondering wtf happened next... just like a good movie that has a bullshit ending that keeps you guessing what happens next...
good find though toneth
Old 03-10-2010, 11:11 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
so i take it the cop died... his female like screams eventually stopped then the hick took off... i hate it when you see a vid and it keeps you wondering wtf happened next... just like a good movie that has a bullshit ending that keeps you guessing what happens next...
good find though toneth
If you would learn to read you would know... But then again you also make fun of cops who are screaming cause they are dieing too... So i guess asking you to read may be a little much..
Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 AM

1nastydc2 is a decent person

That is some fucked up shyt i hate cops but god damn no reason for some shyt like that!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:15 AM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by T/C
If you would learn to read you would know... But then again you also make fun of cops who are screaming cause they are dieing too... So i guess asking you to read may be a little much..
im not trying to talk **** to you, its pointless.... you seem like a cool dude but i dont get you sometimes.....
some days you seem cool then other days your a dick.... i dont get it
Old 03-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

good find though toneth
In the end after the cop is screaming you can see the dude line up one final shot, scream MOTHAFUCKERRRRR, then put one in him. Then all the heavy breathing stops.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:21 AM
lets ****in ride!!!

Originally Posted by toneth
In the end after the cop is screaming you can see the dude line up one final shot, scream MOTHAFUCKERRRRR, then put one in him. Then all the heavy breathing stops.
gotcha.... i had the tv loud and had this vid turned down low... i didn't hear that..... bet it just makes it evenmore of a wow factor.... damn
Old 03-10-2010, 11:23 AM
T/C
Squid...

gotcha.... i had the tv loud and had this vid turned down low... i didn't hear that..... bet it just makes it evenmore of a wow factor.... damn
Yeah major wow factor... Shooting him and getting away is still shitty... But shooting him then running up and shooting him again... Some people deserve to be beat to death...
Old 03-10-2010, 11:33 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

that is a fucked up *** video
that cop actually seemed decent because he gave him mad opportunities
its clear that guy was just fuked up in the head cause not only did he kill a cop for nothing , he didn't even drive right off, then he didn't even leave town .. WTF
i hate cops but this cop actually seemed decent, too bad he didn't kill a ******* dirty cop
Old 03-10-2010, 11:38 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

thats fucked up.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:51 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

wtf was that for?!

no handcuffs or anything?

redneck got what he deserverd thou it says he was sentenced to death 2 days later after he got caught
Old 03-10-2010, 12:27 PM

o0dfuse0o is a decent person

Originally Posted by T/C
I would have shot that ****** the sec i saw the gun... Guess thats why i could never be a cop... Thats sad i dont care what any of you say... That guys a POS

As soon as you saw the gun!?! that motha fuckka was loadin the ****** gun in front of the cops face... ****** loaded it in front of him, maybe he didnt have the ***** to shoot him at first idk.. but thats fucked up, i would have laid his *** down, the min he charged at me in the beginning. would have shot his ***.. cuz sure enough we all know the min i just "hit him" that dog is flying out the truck to help his hillbilly *** out. i would have shot him thats bullshit
Old 03-10-2010, 12:55 PM

MIKE C is a decent person

first off i like to say i would find great pleasure in cuting that ****** PILE OF **** REDNECK MOTHA ***** UP little by little and leting him scream till his last breath..OPPs and recording it to .then after im finished i would send the video to all his loved ones so they can hear him scream and breath his last breath of blood filled air!!! sorry maybe i was discharged from the millitary for the right reason!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Free Riders

AnthonyR6 is a decent person

this **** pissed me off man, I was watching and hoping he was gunna shoot that redneck bastard so bad.

you guys say you woulda shot him when he got the gun but he probably has a **** load of rules of engagement and ****. Don't know the law but it's probably stupid like he can't shoot unless the gun is pointed at him. By the time it was pointed at him he probably ducked for cover or somethin. It's easy for dudes to comment on the video, but if you were in his shoes, you're thinking about your job, the laws, you don't want to get into trouble, and you're probably thinking about that ******* life too, he didn't know if he was on drugs or had a mental problem or drinking. **** was a tough situation.

It's too bad he didn't just cut that bitch down when he loaded the gun tho

And what's that radio code mean? 10-78? I looked it up it says "meal break"

Last edited by AnthonyR6; 03-10-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:52 PM
The Evil Twin

aneweira is a decent person

Thats a fucked up video. As soon as the guy started acting like a fool and dancing and not being responsive to the LEO the cop shouldve known either this guy is nuts, or that he was going to be a difficult arrest. He shouldve sprayed or tazed or something before anything else happened. He gave verbal commands and the guy started getting aggressive, game over...fry his *** with the tazer and cuff and stuff him. Too bad he was to much of a ***** to think on his feet. Too bad.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:55 PM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T/C

Some rednecks will never teach their kids to read..

This is fucked up, and the dumb *** comments under the video are even worse.. You can hear the cop breathing his own blood before he dies. the cop did do wrong, I would have tackled that mother ******* *** when he charged me. when on a traffic stop you need to stay on the offensive at all times and never give the suspect the edge..! This cop ave this individual to many chances to **** his day up.. Tazer him, pepper spray him, baton his ***, and or shoot the **** outta him.. Its sad this cop had to die and he never learned. This is a message to anyone and everyone, dont let anyone go back and get a weapon, beat their *** down ASAP!!!!!!

My
Old 03-10-2010, 01:56 PM
The Evil Twin

aneweira is a decent person

Originally Posted by AnthonyR6
this **** pissed me off man, I was watching and hoping he was gunna shoot that redneck bastard so bad.

you guys say you woulda shot him when he got the gun but he probably has a **** load of rules of engagement and ****. Don't know the law but it's probably stupid like he can't shoot unless the gun is pointed at him. By the time it was pointed at him he probably ducked for cover or somethin. It's easy for dudes to comment on the video, but if you were in his shoes, you're thinking about your job, the laws, you don't want to get into trouble, and you're probably thinking about that ******* life too, he didn't know if he was on drugs or had a mental problem or drinking. **** was a tough situation.

It's too bad he didn't just cut that bitch down when he loaded the gun tho

And what's that radio code mean? 10-78? I looked it up it says "meal break"
Its my understanding that some 10-codes mean different things in different states, but u are right. There is a use of force continuem and when the ************ ( nuts or not ) pulled the gun, all the stages meant nothing and jumped immediately to deadly force. He couldve shot his *** right there. But even before that when the man became aggressive and rushed him, he couldve used chemical and physical restraint.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:01 PM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aneweira
Its my understanding that some 10-codes mean different things in different states, but u are right. There is a use of force continuem and when the ************ ( nuts or not ) pulled the gun, all the stages meant nothing and jumped immediately to deadly force. He couldve shot his *** right there. But even before that when the man became aggressive and rushed him, he couldve used chemical and physical restraint.
Every department has there on 10 codes..

Once an officer feels he is in danger it is up to him what level of force he would like to use to protect himself. When this individual charges him, that would be grounds for using deadly force. I belive in levels of force myself, Pepper spray, Tazer, Baton, than shooting him.

That cop had plenty of times of dropping his ***!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.