Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/274520-dude-really-some-ftp.html)

!!A2K!! 03-11-2010 03:24 PM

Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

[quote=JonD;4283399]:LOL

you didnt do your homework for shit.. You didnt read. Comment in above posts, Officer was in trouble for pulling his weapon on others, was told not to pull weapon out agian or would be fire..

The REDNECK didnt get agressive untill officer reached for his gun.. Considering[SIZE=5] I am going through school for law enforcement and ive worked at the county jail... Hrmmm Maybe I got some experience...[/SIZE]

I did say "IF HE WAS A MENTAL CASE" I am only speculating.. So you can call me what you want and say what you want, But the people that just say "FTP" or "that redneck got what he deserved" They are better than my posts? You sir are ignorant and and need to step back and full understand the situation before you try calling me out. I deal with all sorts of people on a day to day basis.. Ive been involved in law enforcement since 2005. Tell me something else or call me anything else..

BTW ignorant people normaly get agressive and upset when they dont know any better..

Sorta like this officer and this "REDNECK"..

When you are ignorant to something you dont know any better, and natural feelings and instincts take over and humans act in an agressive manner.

You are now acting in an agressive state cuz you dont know any better, never working or being exposed to law enforcement other than being writen a ticket....

Go read something!

Ill be back later to catch up on posts and make more ignorant people mad cuz you dont read.. :shruggs

P.S. Im using the edit button again WOO HOO

BTW the cop shot first.. If you ask me he shot WAY late.. But the insane guy was loading a weapon, the cop sat there screaming at him to drop it, and geto ut of the car, the REDNECK pointed it at him and the cop shot and the REDNECK returned fire.. Yet again not saying anyone was right and wrong, Im saying his department is wrong!!! Not giving officers the training they need. I say this cuz I will never stop my training. I hope I get to train with the DEA and FBI AKA federal agencies. dont stop with a high school diploma like this kid might have..[/quote]

before I get out of here.....so like you said before of how much you hate cops. now your going to be one? or am i reading this wrong? and worked in a county jail?? WOW you really are stupid.....

JonD 03-11-2010 03:25 PM

[QUOTE=!!A2K!!;4283404]:banghead:banghead Im tired of the tards in this thread....ive said my peace[/QUOTE]

is it time to quit? :P I like picking on the kiddie on stunlife.. lol

swampy 03-11-2010 03:30 PM

[quote=JonD;4283399]:LOL

you didnt do your homework for shit.. You didnt read. Comment in above posts, Officer was in trouble for pulling his weapon on others, was told not to pull weapon out agian or would be fire..

The REDNECK didnt get agressive untill officer reached for his gun.. Considering I am going through school for law enforcement and ive worked at the county jail... Hrmmm Maybe I got some experience...

I did say "IF HE WAS A MENTAL CASE" I am only speculating.. So you can call me what you want and say what you want, But the people that just say "FTP" or "that redneck got what he deserved" They are better than my posts? You sir are ignorant and and need to step back and full understand the situation before you try calling me out. I deal with all sorts of people on a day to day basis.. Ive been involved in law enforcement since 2005. Tell me something else or call me anything else..

BTW ignorant people normaly get agressive and upset when they dont know any better..

Sorta like this officer and this "REDNECK"..

When you are ignorant to something you dont know any better, and natural feelings and instincts take over and humans act in an agressive manner.

You are now acting in an agressive state cuz you dont know any better, never working or being exposed to law enforcement other than being writen a ticket....

Go read something!

Ill be back later to catch up on posts and make more ignorant people mad cuz you dont read.. :shruggs[/quote]

i have a friend that is going to school for the same thing jackass so i get insight from him when ever i can so you trying to tell me i dont know anything is disrespectfull.
and when reality finally smacks you in the face and you fail out then we will see how much your trash talking goes. and the whole im going to school so i know everything about this is so over played its not funny. plain and simple any cop that feels threatened puts his hand over his gun. most ppl dont go and start shooting at the cops just because of that.
i would love to see you in that situation and see you not put your hand over your gun.
plus i read all the post, did you???? and from you posts and responses your just another soon to be ingnorate ass clown of a cop who thinks they are better then everone just because you have a badge and a gun. plus if you would have read my post i didnt say anything near that the ftp posts were better than yours. so how bout you sit back a read the stuff :nono. as far as your "speculation" i was also refering to the first posts also so it was a general thing.

JonD 03-11-2010 03:31 PM

[QUOTE=!!A2K!!;4283408]before I get out of here.....so like you said before of how much you hate cops. now your going to be one? or am i reading this wrong? and worked in a county jail?? WOW you really are stupid.....[/QUOTE]

no being real... There are good and bad sides to everything.. Good cops and bad cops.. Am I suppose to like dip shit cops? Thats just stupid.. Your comment is stupid..

I am going to be a very relaxed trained police officer! I will be as prepared as I can for anything! Will I be ready to handle it. I think not, But ill be ready to try.

you thinking A police officer thats willing to check officers he works with and the officers above him in command is STUPID! you gotta be kidding me, now this thread has gotten very stupid.. Ill leave now.. Leave the retards to scam one another.. Ill see you guys on the streets and ill make sure to shoot first and ask later.. dip shits..

I say FUCK woodward Police..Woodward police departments are plum packed full of retards. Thats all I ever said And I hate any cop that isnt willing to do his job to the fullest!! Any one not willing to do their job right is a fuck stick! you guys not reading into this and just busting out with a comment are fucking stupid.. I cant belive the level of ignorance in this thread.. Have a nice day tards

JonD 03-11-2010 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=swampy;4283420]i have a friend that is going to school for the same thing jackass so i get insight from him when ever i can so you trying to tell me i dont know anything is disrespectfull.
and when reality finally smacks you in the face and you fail out then we will see how much your trash talking goes. and the whole im going to school so i know everything about this is so over played its not funny. plain and simple any cop that feels threatened puts his hand over his gun. most ppl dont go and start shooting at the cops just because of that.
i would love to see you in that situation and see you not put your hand over your gun.
plus i read all the post, did you???? and from you posts and responses your just another soon to be ingnorate ass clown of a cop who thinks they are better then everone just because you have a badge and a gun. plus if you would have read my post i didnt say anything near that the ftp posts were better than yours. so how bout you sit back a read the stuff :nono. as far as your "speculation" i was also refering to the first posts also so it was a general thing.[/QUOTE]

WOW you have a friend that gives you second hand trash. I live it, you hear about it.. WTF do you come off telling me anything? LOL

JonD 03-11-2010 03:35 PM

Good bye guys im gunna go ride and watch out for REDNECKS....

swampy 03-11-2010 03:37 PM

[quote=JonD;4283427]WOW you have a friend that gives you second hand trash. I live it, you hear about it.. WTF do you come off telling me anything? LOL[/quote]

you live it :LOL you just said your going to school for it and work at the jail where all the bad guys are already behind bars woo hoo way to live it:bs

swampy 03-11-2010 04:49 PM

[quote=JonD;4283428]Good bye guys im gunna go ride and watch out for REDNECKS....[/quote]

not gonna be missed :hello, and wat you mean by go ride is play the newest superbike game cuz we all know your a poser :LOL. cuz if you really trying to be a cop you aint stunting. last i check this is a site for stunt riders, not ppl who sit on a bike and claim they ride.
oops there i go again being ignorante and acting out in anger :sally

durfy26 03-11-2010 05:02 PM

wow this place is full of fuckin retards, i thought it was sumone being sarcastic, to all who said fuck that cop in the video after watching and listening to him take his final breaths i hope u all have one of ur family members killed in a violent/fucked up nasty way, and u get to hear there screams of pain and agony right before they die, maybe it'll happen to ya, i sure hope so cuz after reading all this bullshit u guys def deserve everything u got comin to ya :2cents

mr.haterz 03-11-2010 05:04 PM

crazy, that pig was screamin

MIKE C 03-11-2010 06:10 PM

Hey swampy maybe we should invite JOND into the cage w/me and see if he last one round w/out puss tapin out!!! see if he's a bitch wanna be COP!!

MIKE C 03-11-2010 06:12 PM

TIME TO RETIRE:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::hello

I_RiD3_f4I 03-11-2010 07:18 PM

[quote=kawaslut;4282593]Damn, thats fucked. That crazy fucker should have been tased as soon as he started dancing around like a moron.[/quote]

sadly in alot of states tasers and/or mase are restricted as cruel and unusual. so when a loon attacks you you have to fight for your own life because its cruel to subdu using alter means of restraint. :bs

durfy26 03-12-2010 01:12 AM

[quote=MIKE C;4283570]TIME TO RETIRE:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::hello[/quote]

haha dont worry bout it bro, they'll get whats comin to em :LOL

DWJmoto 03-12-2010 04:15 AM

[QUOTE=swampy;4283500]not gonna be missed :hello, and wat you mean by go ride is play the newest superbike game cuz we all know your a poser :LOL. cuz if you really trying to be a cop you aint stunting. last i check this is a site for stunt riders, not ppl who sit on a bike and claim they ride.
oops there i go again being ignorante and acting out in anger :sally[/QUOTE]

so are you saying theres not cops out there that stunt and that if that is there thing there a poser :shruggs and last I checked this was more of a I wanna be a stunna poser shit talkin site called hatelife :2cents and its ignorant not ignorante :rolleyes:

!!A2K!! 03-12-2010 09:15 AM

[quote=DWJmoto;4283910]so are you saying theres not cops out there that stunt and that if that is there thing there a poser :shruggs and last I checked this was more of a I wanna be a stunna poser shit talkin site called hatelife :2cents and its ignorant not ignorante :rolleyes:[/quote]

WHAT!?:shruggs

br denis 03-12-2010 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=DWJmoto;4283910]so are you saying theres not cops out there that stunt and that if that is there thing there a poser :shruggs and last I checked this was more of a I wanna be a stunna poser shit talkin site called hatelife :2cents and its ignorant not ignorante :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

its they're not there :LOL

check your spelling first before correcting others :hello

durfy26 03-12-2010 02:05 PM

[quote=!!A2K!!;4283971]WHAT!?:shruggs[/quote]

you called out JonD for wanting to be a cop and saying if he did so he would be a poser stunter... dont u know there are alot of cops around that stunt in there free time, then also wut about the military people that were military police and they stunt now after there service was over? u talkin shit about them too? whether its military police or cops there kinda they same and ya there are sum cops that are total fucks, but dont disrespect sumone just bc u think it makes u look kool :2cents

gsxr05 03-12-2010 02:23 PM

I love it! People say FTP and blah blah...but what happens when their bike gets stolen or hit by someone...call the cops!!...or what if something happened to their family? They gonna call the cops..but if it has nothing to do with them and their life they say FTP...well how about the cops say FUCK YOU when your little pansy ass flute player son gets beat up by the bullys on the way home from school...suckers

Towlieee 03-12-2010 02:30 PM

[QUOTE=gsxr05;4284324]I love it! People say FTP and blah blah...but what happens when their bike gets stolen or hit by someone...call the cops!!...or what if something happened to their family? They gonna call the cops..but if it has nothing to do with them and their life they say FTP...well how about the cops say FUCK YOU when your little pansy ass flute player son gets beat up by the bullys on the way home from school...suckers[/QUOTE]

Use your head, use common sense.

When a women pisses you off and you say "fuck bitches" obviously you aren't saying fuck all women in every single situation

just like when someone says FTP they aren't saying they hate all cops and would never call them. :banghead

I'm guessing you have experience with the whole getting beat up by bullies while playing a flute on your way home from school.