Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/274520-dude-really-some-ftp.html)

slidewayz89 03-10-2010 09:01 PM

Re: This dude was REALLY on some FTP shit.

[quote=!!A2K!!;4282716]To all the dipshits puttin the fuck the police bs in here....GO JUMP OFF A FUCKIN CLIFF YOU FUCKS!! Idk wtf is up with you dumbasses and all for the cop hate. Not all the cops are tools. Some are actually kewl as fuck. My cousin is a cop? So hes a piece of shit and deserves to die? Just becuase some FUCKING RETARDS like you guys cant accept the way the law is??? Big deal if you get pulled over for doin a wheelie? Guess what? ITS STILL ILLEGAL!! This sport is and always will be!!!

Everyone wrecks, crashes, runs into other cars, and all that shit. If no one wrecked it wouldnt be illegal! Shit happens! I love to street ride just as much as lot riding but everyone puts down people that ARE DOING THIER JOBS!

Theres 4 cops around here that come to my spot and watch me ride every night and hang out. When they leave they do big ass donuts and burnouts and shit....maybe if people would be kewl to them, they would have the exact same respect.....some cops are straight dicks also but they dont deserve to die like that....now continue hating you dumb fucks....im goin ridin[/quote]

i love you andrew in a really no homo way:hello

Pozer 03-10-2010 09:38 PM

damnnn, that is one of the saddest videos I've ever seen.

!!A2K!! 03-10-2010 10:04 PM

[quote=slidewayz89;4282738]i love you andrew in a really no homo way:hello[/quote]

:LOL:cheers just dont get it man.....there some shit you just dont say:banghead

JonD 03-10-2010 10:30 PM

[quote=!!A2K!!;4282474]horrible......cops are not all that bad which is why i dont understand the whole FUCK THE COPS scene......just doing a job. they also have familys and friends like we all have.
I would of shot that redneck fuck as soon as he went back to the truck.[/quote]

This is the wrong way of looking at it.. The red neck has a family as well he also need medical help. Police are there to do a job and that job is to SERVE and PROTECT! Shooting someone with a medical condition is not serving. You need to look at this both ways.. Thats how america rolls.

[quote=Kartel;4282449]The poor copper was poorly trained, scared and freaked out... He should have followed the detained to his car as they usually do to see what the guy was up to. It was his own fault plus he was the professional there so he should be a better shooter after all...
Sad video anyway.[/quote]

[quote=!!A2K!!;4282483]your a dumbass....[/quote]

that isnt a dumbass statment. You know how many untrained officers hit the street everyday?!?!?! This is why some cops make poor jugement calls and get hurt or hurt someone that shouldnt have been hurt. Being a police officer isnt easy. Making judgement calls all day and wondering if you did the right thing. This is called officer descretion.. Not many officer have this and it seemed this kid had to much. He was undertrained and being a cop you should shoot better than everyone else. Its sad when you hear 50+ shots fired at a scene and not ONE FUCKING round hit the robber or perp...ect WTF I mean common!!!! Ive seen hillbilly 7 year old girls in oklahoma shoot better than 10+ year veterans of a police department..

[quote=T/C;4282490]+1[/quote]

More like -1 We need trained officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It use to be and still is in some areas only a highschool diploma required to join a department.. With new laws poping up every day and new restrictions and rules.. We need smarter people than just a highschool diploma.

[quote=Adam134;4282597]I dunno about down there but here in Canada we have a model that uses constant communication followed by escalating force.. As that idiot got more crazy force should have been raised to meet the demand, he should have had him up against his truck, cuffed and searched.. The minute he charges and then runs back to his truck verbally assaultive and all crazy, the gun would be drawn telling the driver to get back out of the truck.. Soon as that motherfucker grabs his gun he'd hear POLICE DROP THE GUN OR I WILL SHOOT, a couple times and go for cover behind your door.. As soon as he even pointed the gun the bullets should have been flying out of that glock, anything can be explained it wouldn't have been police brutality or excessive force.. In the end he had a job to do and thats all he was doing, some standard traffic stop... I know its easy for everyone to comment on a video as stated, I'm just going by standard use of force as I understand it up here..[/quote]

Amen!!!

I would have approched him not giving him options.. But i guess it doesnt matter. after this everyone has the rest of their life to analyze this and think what they would do.

[quote=ctf4istunter;4282487]hell yah fuck the police[/quote]

WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE EVEN RESPOND TO THIS! You are being just as dumb giveing this person something to laugh at. If you wanna take your anger out cuz somerthing bad happend to you or your just upset go beat your wife... LOL Just kidding... no really go rub one out or some shit!!! No need for pointless flamming of a person who will end up in prison hating society and will never help any of our problems being a problem himself. Posting FTP at the local library cuz he got kicked out of his mothers house doesnt make this person worth commenting on.. :LOL

[quote=Dan_DGAF666;4282670]seems to me that cop should of had a partner with him. Looked like it was his first time dealing with a mental case[/quote]

Undertrained....... And alot of departments cant afford the extra manpower and send volunteers that are normaly 19-20 year old kids in college for law enforcement (like myself) to assist officers. We arent allowed to participate in anything and we dont even get guns.. EXPLAIN THAT.. lol Its not a pretty job being a cop. You gotta wanna do it to become a cop.

Its like being a stunter its a life style not a hobby..

[quote=!!A2K!!;4282716]To all the dipshits puttin the fuck the police bs in here....GO JUMP OFF A FUCKIN CLIFF YOU FUCKS!! Idk wtf is up with you dumbasses and all for the cop hate. Not all the cops are tools. Some are actually kewl as fuck. My cousin is a cop? So hes a piece of shit and deserves to die? Just becuase some FUCKING RETARDS like you guys cant accept the way the law is??? Big deal if you get pulled over for doin a wheelie? Guess what? ITS STILL ILLEGAL!! This sport is and always will be!!!

Everyone wrecks, crashes, runs into other cars, and all that shit. If no one wrecked it wouldnt be illegal! Shit happens! I love to street ride just as much as lot riding but everyone puts down people that ARE DOING THIER JOBS!

Theres 4 cops around here that come to my spot and watch me ride every night and hang out. When they leave they do big ass donuts and burnouts and shit....maybe if people would be kewl to them, they would have the exact same respect.....some cops are straight dicks also but they dont deserve to die like that....now continue hating you dumb fucks....im goin ridin[/quote]

This is funny shit..

I havent seen so much "I LOVE COPS" talk on either SR or SL since this video.. So it takes a cop getting shot for people to open their eyes and see that not all cops are dicks and worthless fucks.. Give it time we all will turn back to hating cops again.. Than ill have to shoot another cop to make us all love them again.. haha

I am not laughing at this cops death. If I do my job wrong I could end up like this guys.. But I will always push myself for better training and better ways to handle any and all situations.. I am in school atm and plan on going for a masters as well.. To many people wanna just pick up a gun and jump in a squad car and arrest people. Those are the fucks we see on CNN beating the shit outta a black dude or shooting into a house that has children in it... Undertrained/Ignorant is the worst type of person we want with a badge and a gun.. Either you will get killed for the wrong reasons or they will.. Thats life..

f4 diablo 03-10-2010 10:36 PM

Sad video man. As for that man being "mentaly in need of help" A 9mm hollow point would have cured him.As he is OBVIOUSLY a danger to others an should be put down.That is how I feel about that.

f4 diablo 03-10-2010 10:38 PM

P.s, If you read more often youd realise we say FTP but we do not say fuck all cops cause even we know there are some good ones out there, Just that its usually the bad ones that make a lasting impression. JonD

JonD 03-10-2010 10:50 PM

[quote=f4 diablo;4282830]P.s, If you read more often youd realise we say FTP but we do not say fuck all cops cause even we know there are some good ones out there, Just that its usually the bad ones that make a lasting impression. JonD[/quote]

Not everyone means that.. Ive met many people that literly mean Fuck All cops! :P

Its sad but true. I say FTP but I also add FUCK WOODWARD POLICE.. The plice in woodward oklahoma are ass hats and couldnt find there dick if it was stuck in their boyfriends asshole.. But tiz ok... To each his own.. I dont hate all police just fuck tards.. Just like you said.. Poorly trained ass hatz!

JonD 03-10-2010 10:50 PM

[quote=f4 diablo;4282830]P.s, If you read more often youd realise we say FTP but we do not say fuck all cops cause even we know there are some good ones out there, Just that its usually the bad ones that make a lasting impression. JonD[/quote]

Ohh btw you can refer to here all you want I dont read much on here I am on Stuntride most of the time.. :yeah:cheers

!!A2K!! 03-10-2010 11:17 PM

[quote=JonD;4282820]This is the wrong way of looking at it.. The red neck has a family as well he also need medical help. Police are there to do a job and that job is to SERVE and PROTECT! [SIZE=4]Shooting someone with a medical condition is not serving[/SIZE]. You need to look at this both ways.. Thats how america rolls.

that isnt a dumbass statment. You know how many untrained officers hit the street everyday?!?!?! This is why some cops make poor jugement calls and get hurt or hurt someone that shouldnt have been hurt. Being a police officer isnt easy. Making judgement calls all day and wondering if you did the right thing. This is called officer descretion.. Not many officer have this and it seemed this kid had to much. He was undertrained and being a cop you should shoot better than everyone else. Its sad when you hear 50+ shots fired at a scene and not ONE FUCKING round hit the robber or perp...ect WTF I mean common!!!! Ive seen hillbilly 7 year old girls in oklahoma shoot better than 10+ year veterans of a police department..

More like -1 We need trained officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It use to be and still is in some areas only a highschool diploma required to join a department.. With new laws poping up every day and new restrictions and rules.. We need smarter people than just a highschool diploma.

Amen!!!

I would have approched him not giving him options.. But i guess it doesnt matter. after this everyone has the rest of their life to analyze this and think what they would do.

WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE EVEN RESPOND TO THIS! You are being just as dumb giveing this person something to laugh at. If you wanna take your anger out cuz somerthing bad happend to you or your just upset go beat your wife... LOL Just kidding... no really go rub one out or some shit!!! No need for pointless flamming of a person who will end up in prison hating society and will never help any of our problems being a problem himself. Posting FTP at the local library cuz he got kicked out of his mothers house doesnt make this person worth commenting on.. :LOL

Undertrained....... And alot of departments cant afford the extra manpower and send volunteers that are normaly 19-20 year old kids in college for law enforcement (like myself) to assist officers. We arent allowed to participate in anything and we dont even get guns.. EXPLAIN THAT.. lol Its not a pretty job being a cop. You gotta wanna do it to become a cop.

This is funny shit..

I havent seen so much "I LOVE COPS" talk on either SR or SL since this video.. So it takes a cop getting shot for people to open their eyes and see that not all cops are dicks and worthless fucks.. Give it time we all will turn back to hating cops again.. Than ill have to shoot another cop to make us all love them again.. haha

I am not laughing at this cops death. If I do my job wrong I could end up like this guys.. But I will always push myself for better training and better ways to handle any and all situations.. I am in school atm and plan on going for a masters as well.. To many people wanna just pick up a gun and jump in a squad car and arrest people. Those are the fucks we see on CNN beating the shit outta a black dude or shooting into a house that has children in it... Undertrained/Ignorant is the worst type of person we want with a badge and a gun.. Either you will get killed for the wrong reasons or they will.. Thats life..[/quote]

:banghead:banghead:banghead
but its fine the retard with he medical condition to slaughter a cop in the middle of the road??? a medical condition is no excuse for taking someones life.... thats not life my friend....and cops cant shoot is true

JonD 03-10-2010 11:42 PM

[quote=!!A2K!!;4282862]:banghead:banghead:banghead
but its fine the retard with he medical condition to slaughter a cop in the middle of the road??? a medical condition is no excuse for taking someones life.... thats not life my friend....and cops cant shoot is true[/quote]

Im with you crazy insane people all should be shot with the elderly.. :LOL

more room at the bingo hall for us... But think of it this way... How many people are you related to or friends with that are realted to a mentaly ill person?

This is becoming a huge problem and no one is taking the time to train officers or medical personel to deal with this issue...

Its like PTS. Do you blame a vet for going insane on himself or his friends or family after comming back from war? NO! Mental illness is out there and people that are suppose to SERVE and PROTECT should know how to handle these problems!!!!! Ya dig? haha :yeah

psychoJIMstunts 03-10-2010 11:46 PM

[quote=WillyWonka;4282320]yea i would have defiantly shot that fucker as soon as i saw the gun[/quote]

what about when he saw the dance???

You know, I really like the redneck's attitude..... When he gets out of prison, I would buy him a beer and the hottest prostitute $6.37 would buy. However....... that being said, the cop should have blown his head off the second he stepped back and opened the truck door.

NBstunter 03-11-2010 01:22 AM

not complying to the officer deserves pepper spray!

not complying and being violent deserves tazer!

the cop seeing a gun in his hands deserved a shot somewhere!

mental health problems or not if your acting like he was before he even pulled the gun he deserves the top 2 for sure of witch woulda ended the problems long enough to get him in cuffs

MoHawk 03-11-2010 01:32 AM

I am an LEO myself, and that is tragic. I would have personally done some things differently, but then again, I have never been rushed by a crazed Vietnam Vet. Tragic killing. My thoughts and prayers to all LEOs and their families

AnthonyR6 03-11-2010 01:57 AM

[quote=JonD;4282820] He was undertrained and being a cop you should shoot better than everyone else. Its sad when you hear 50+ shots fired at a scene and not ONE FUCKING round hit the robber or perp...ect WTF I mean common!!!! Ive seen hillbilly 7 year old girls in oklahoma shoot better than 10+ year veterans of a police department..[/quote]

I've seen a report and statistics on target practice in stress situations, and accuracy depletes something ridiculous like 70%

Everyone in the world is under trained.. The guy wasn't robocop, came across a bad situation, you can always do something else, but he was trying to do his job as best he could.

I bet if I unload an m16 at you from 15 feet away, you can't hit me with a little g22. It's hard enough shooting a pistol at that distance without the added stress of being under fire

The officer was also an ICE i read.. He never deals with this kinda thing.. Mostly traffic infractions.

EDIT:
I just found out, I guess the officer fired first

jebova2301 03-11-2010 02:17 AM

[quote=JonD;4282820]This is the wrong way of looking at it.. The red neck has a family as well he also need medical help. Police are there to do a job and that job is to SERVE and PROTECT! [COLOR=Red][B]Shooting someone with a medical condition is not serving[/B][/COLOR]. You need to look at this both ways.. Thats how america rolls.

Amen!!!

This is funny shit..

I am not laughing at this cops death. If I do my job wrong I could end up like this guys.. But I will always push myself for better training and better ways to handle any and all situations.. I am in school atm and plan on going for a masters as well.. To many people wanna just pick up a gun and jump in a squad car and arrest people. Those are the fucks we see on CNN beating the shit outta a black dude or shooting into a house that has children in it... Undertrained/Ignorant is the worst type of person we want with a badge and a gun.. Either you will get killed for the wrong reasons or they will.. Thats life..[/quote]

so if i go into your house, murder everyone you love, but then they find out i have a horrible mental condition, it is ok? you wouldnt try to kill me? i shouldnt be sentenced to death?

insane or not, murder is murder. no excuse for it.

chevelle2030 03-11-2010 03:40 AM

dude that was fukn nuts

chevelle2030 03-11-2010 03:48 AM

[quote=JonD;4282430]Every department has there on 10 codes..

Once an officer feels he is in danger it is up to him what level of force he would like to use to protect himself. When this individual charges him, that would be grounds for using deadly force. I belive in levels of force myself, Pepper spray, Tazer, Baton, than shooting him.

That cop had plenty of times of dropping his ass![/quote]

for us its different by state but as a cop all they have to do to use deadly force is feel there life is in danger, he coulda shot buddy way sooner but anybody can say what they would do but its completely diff when your in a position to have to

JonD 03-11-2010 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=NBstunter;4282943]not complying to the officer deserves pepper spray!

not complying and being violent deserves tazer!

the cop seeing a gun in his hands deserved a shot somewhere!

mental health problems or not if your acting like he was before he even pulled the gun he deserves the top 2 for sure of witch woulda ended the problems long enough to get him in cuffs[/QUOTE]

You see how the perp reacted when the cop grabbed his gun when he put his hands in his pockets? Now there is no telling how this would have gone differently if the officer just talked with him. We will never know. Im just saying, knowing how to deal with every situation is something to expect someone thats payed to protect you should be able to do.. Is that asking to much.. Go down to your local department and ask them. I bet they will agree they are trained and equiped to handle just about everything. is sad sometimes cuz they are far from right..

[QUOTE=AnthonyR6;4282966]I've seen a report and statistics on target practice in stress situations, and accuracy depletes something ridiculous like 70%

Everyone in the world is under trained.. The guy wasn't robocop, came across a bad situation, you can always do something else, but he was trying to do his job as best he could.

I bet if I unload an m16 at you from 15 feet away, you can't hit me with a little g22. It's hard enough shooting a pistol at that distance without the added stress of being under fire

The officer was also an ICE i read.. He never deals with this kinda thing.. Mostly traffic infractions.

EDIT:
I just found out, I guess the officer fired first[/QUOTE]

Yes, her shot first.

On top of that, look at the highly trained swat officers of special units in different departments. Training every week and constant monthly testing. If im gunna pay for you to protect me than I wanna feel that you can handle anything thrown at you! Would you pay top dollar for a body guard and just be ok with the body guard sitting in a car. Not knowing if the guard can run,shoot,or even think in a high stress situations? Fuck that! Well this is the same thing, but this is a public body guard.

[QUOTE=jebova2301;4282979]so if i go into your house, murder everyone you love, but then they find out i have a horrible mental condition, it is ok? you wouldnt try to kill me? i shouldnt be sentenced to death?

insane or not, murder is murder. no excuse for it.[/QUOTE]

This doesn't even deserve a comment.. This is such a waste of a comment.. Ill tell ya one time.

Read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch that video over and over again.. Look how the person reacts after the officer exhibits force. Being trained properly you would know how to talk someone down. Simple road officers lifes would be spared in situations like this if they were trained to deal with mentally insane. thats all im saying. You wanna kill my family and my 3 year old and my wife who is pregnate with my unborn baby? Proves that ignorance runs thick in this world!

[QUOTE=chevelle2030;4283010]for us its different by state but as a cop all they have to do to use deadly force is feel there life is in danger, he coulda shot buddy way sooner but anybody can say what they would do but its completely diff when your in a position to have to[/QUOTE]

He could have dropped his ass when he charged him..Like I said tho, We got the rest of our lifes the analyze this. Sad to say, this officer doesn't get to second guess him actions. Its a sad world..

BTW I am not supporting insane people, but shooting insane people will get you arrested now a days. You need to learn how to handle the situations and to deal with their problems. Getting into a persons mind is 10 times cooler than just shooting them.. Stupid people shoot, smart people talk. Dont get me wrong, some times I like to just shoot cuz im lazy or pissed, but sometimes its time to talk and you need to know waht to do that fast as a cop!

br denis 03-11-2010 12:34 PM

for the record... my avatar has nothing to do with anything concerning this

JonD 03-11-2010 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=br denis;4283196]for the record... my avatar has nothing to do with anything concerning this[/QUOTE]

:LOL:cheers