Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Tony D....what the hell! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/223580-tony-d-what-hell.html)

SIC J 06-16-2008 11:52 PM

Re: Tony D....what the hell!

[QUOTE=mikkee;3347328]Alrighty well guess I'll find out for myself exactly what's what soon when I finish filling that visitor form you gave me tomorrow and get it over to you. I'll hit you up tomm :cheers[/QUOTE]

You still havent filled it out? It only asks your name, address and if youve been arrested before. haha

Just give me a call. I might be running around part of the day.

*Tanus* 06-16-2008 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=SIC J;3347243]So you admit that it was On One Wheels fault and made mistakes, but since you have a personal grudge against the guy now (cuz he was pissed his BIRTHDAY was ruined), you don't want to refund some of his money or give him another lesson?

Granted he shouldnt have gone about it in this manner but YOU should be the bigger person and correct the situation since it was the Organizations wrong doing not his. He has every right to be pissed off, he ruined your fathers day, you ruined his birthday. Sounds fair to me. LOL

Poor business ethics if you ask me due to the reasoning to not resolve the issue is now PERSONAL. Even Mikee said he would be willing to have him back.[/QUOTE]+1........

mikkee 06-17-2008 12:04 AM

[QUOTE=SIC J;3347340]You still havent filled it out? It only asks your name, address and if youve been arrested before. haha

Just give me a call. I might be running around part of the day.[/QUOTE]

I kno it just has been at work on my desk which is the wrong spot cuz I see it everyday, get busy and focused on other things and forget to bring it home.. lol I'll hit u up.

mikkee 06-17-2008 12:19 AM

In regards to business ethics and customer service... I don't believe in the: Customer is "always" right thing....

I for the most part run a a chemical business myself, just not all the money, kinda similar to Tony's position at On One Wheel. In my business there have been customers I told to pound sand when they are taking advantage of that politically correct customer is always right bullshit just cuz they think they can, and regardless of what they do... Dont care if that person bashes the company.. Those kind of people I DON'T want as my customers so fuck em, they can bash away.. Regardless if I loose a few potential customers in the future, I keep that shit real, and are not going to bow down to some douche bag because of some perfect fake ass business ethics..

In this case Tony made the call, and in this situation he decided the customer was WRONG!! - just as I have before.. NO BITCH ASSNESS!!

SIC Nate 06-17-2008 12:39 AM

I will address a few things real quick.

I don't agree with zrider coming on here and flaming us publicly. He did apologize for it and I accept. He was a pretty cool guy and seemed to know already how to wheelie pretty well, so perhaps this class was not for him. He was very polite on location and when leaving, so I was suprised to see this post.

Next, I spent a lot of time building How2stunt.com as a free resource for those that it can help. So yes, I do put work in just for the love of the sport and the hands on wheelie school that we work for is a lot of work and does not pay much, so it could not possibly be done just for the money.

At a stunt spot with actual stunters or aspiring stunters there, Mike and I even go out of our way to help people learn if we are able to help them - for free. That is a different situation than the school.

To Thomas: I am very much willing to discuss How2stunt.com with you. I don't think it needs to be drawn out publicly on here. It's a free site, so I don't know what you think you are missing out on....G's idea was not used.

To SIC J: Yes, I received a letter from G and I probably should just let you read it because it is not 8 pages of what you claim. To the contrary, he actually says that we have been through a lot together and have had fun learning and growing in this sport together. He says that he does not necessarily share your hate for me and that you are your own person and he cannot control what you think or what opinions you have or how you choose to treat me.

I really enjoy stuntriding and try to support its growth in any way that I can. I believe that I am doing my best by supporting XDL, trying to compete (at 33yrs old and always feeling like I'm a year behind everyone), Teaching at a hands on wheelie school, creating a free online resource for information on how to do stunts, how to set up your bike, and where to find other stunters or industry sites, and building an online store where you can find ONLY stunt related parts and tools and has every manufacturer I could find all in one easy to navigate site.

If anyone wants to hate on that, I don't know what to tell ya

krazykyle85 06-17-2008 12:56 AM

[quote=SIC Nate;3347406]I will address a few things real quick.

I don't agree with zrider coming on here and flaming us publicly. He did apologize for it and I accept. He was a pretty cool guy and seemed to know already how to wheelie pretty well, so perhaps this class was not for him. He was very polite on location and when leaving, so I was suprised to see this post.

Next, I spent a lot of time building How2stunt.com as a free resource for those that it can help. So yes, I do put work in just for the love of the sport and the hands on wheelie school that we work for is a lot of work and does not pay much, so it could not possibly be done just for the money.

At a stunt spot with actual stunters or aspiring stunters there, Mike and I even go out of our way to help people learn if we are able to help them - for free. That is a different situation than the school.

To Thomas: I am very much willing to discuss How2stunt.com with you. I don't think it needs to be drawn out publicly on here. It's a free site, so I don't know what you think you are missing out on....G's idea was not used.

To SIC J: Yes, I received a letter from G and I probably should just let you read it because it is not 8 pages of what you claim. To the contrary, he actually says that we have been through a lot together and have had fun learning and growing in this sport together. He says that he does not necessarily share your hate for me and that you are your own person and he cannot control what you think or what opinions you have or how you choose to treat me.

I really enjoy stuntriding and try to support its growth in any way that I can. I believe that I am doing my best by supporting XDL, trying to compete (at 33yrs old and always feeling like I'm a year behind everyone), Teaching at a hands on wheelie school, creating a free online resource for information on how to do stunts, how to set up your bike, and where to find other stunters or industry sites, and building an online store where you can find ONLY stunt related parts and tools and has every manufacturer I could find all in one easy to navigate site.

If anyone wants to hate on that, I don't know what to tell ya[/quote]

i want to hate... haha i hate yellow bikes:LOL
naw but ya what MOST everyone has said on here i can understand...
but unless your there you cant really judge cause people exaggerate sometimes:LOL

and i know nate an mike are cool an would do there best with the tools they have to teach...

anddddddd... mikes a great teacher... he said like 5 words an convinced me to jump to HC, did it 2nd try :LOL :YEAH :cheers :apimp :hello :2cents :aplaya :whoopass: :nono :bs :banghead

mikkee 06-17-2008 01:04 AM

[QUOTE=krazykyle85;3347435]
but unless your there you cant really judge cause people exaggerate sometimes:LOL

and i know nate an mike are cool an would do there best with the tools they have to teach...

anddddddd... mikes a great teacher... he said like 5 words an convinced me to jump to HC, did it 2nd try :LOL :YEAH :cheers :apimp :hello :2cents :aplaya :whoopass: :nono :bs :banghead[/QUOTE]

Yeah Dawg :YEAH

I even called it to Amy and Big B that I would make you do it and pull it off before I told you.. haha

stock05 06-17-2008 07:35 PM

[quote=big ben;3346433]some stunters r good, some r bad, we all wreck and we all have bad days. that said........... quit pissing and moaning!!!!!:whoopass:[/quote]

who the fuck are you and why do you think your opinion counts?

[quote=sexyladyrcr;3346415]Listen to all you haters,
For all those who are EXPERT stunters, If you had the opportunity to get paid to teach what you love to do, wouldn't you take the job? Wheelie boys do it and i dont hear shit against them.. So all this B/S about bashing a professional stunters for trying to help others accomplish their goals are just JEALOUS HATERS!

Z Ride,
Im sure you live a perfect life and nothing EVER goes wrong. Give me a break. You should have talked to Tony D first like adults before you went on the internet and bash an entire school.. IM sure it was his fault the bikes broke and im sure it was his fault personally you left early. I have personally taken the wheelie class and at 115lbs standing at 5'4 and did i mention i am a GIRL... IN an 8 hour day, yes, i am able to wheelie better then most IN ONE DAY that takes most months to perfect. The class has helped me tremendously and others. So you had a class that went wrong, SHIT HAPPENS, did you go back the next day and take the class again which was offered cuz i know if there is a rain out or something they offer the call again at no charge? NOOOO cuz you cried and left. Did you even call the school up and see what could be done to correct the situation before opening your mouth? NOOOO of course not cuz thats what real men do. Then after talking all your b/s you post this:

[/quote]

what a professional way to represent your school :cheers

krazykyle85 06-17-2008 11:20 PM

[quote=mikkee;3347446]Yeah Dawg :YEAH

I even called it to Amy and Big B that I would make you do it and pull it off before I told you.. haha[/quote]

buahahahahaha
thats funny shit...
i jus need someone to push me to try shit i guess:cheers

Ryan Cramer 06-17-2008 11:34 PM

If your going to bitch, at least wait to give them time to resolve the problem, you pulled the trigger too soon. Shit happens, and your never prepared for every possible situation.

hunter-scout 06-18-2008 10:43 AM

[quote=zride;3344131]just got home to be honest with you. I left a message...but the entire experience and day was not very great! I was not the only one. most of everyone was not happy. I was the first to call the day and five people behind me had enough as well. Like what your saying you expect more. Professional manner.. These guys showed up late like they were too cool for school while the entire class waited around...they didnt even bother to introduce themselves or greet the customers or anything...we were all like ...hmmmm ok...then day went on...time dragged on...soon we all started looking at each other kinda like what the heck. Got a few runs in which was nice N all then tire bleww, coolant gushing ut, bike not starting, getting hot, waiting, waiting, waiting, one thrity or so rolls around....some other guys is like well we gonna ride or what..after all I did drive all the way to the bay area from Reno......they try to jump start one....no go,,,then has us all go to one....stand in line in ninty degree heat...all twelve of us...No thanks I got 7 bikes at home...dont need to stand in line and boil just to take a three minute ride on a bike with wheelie settings that I blew way past to balance point even though the "two part device"....rear brake and cylinder shut off is supposedly engaged...
.:banghead[/quote]

Hey bro, I was in that class. Here's my recollection: [url]http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/general-sportbikes/393881-took-one-wheel-class-fuuun.html[/url]

SIC J 06-18-2008 11:25 AM

[QUOTE=hunter-scout;3350184]Hey bro, I was in that class. Here's my recollection: [url]http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/general-sportbikes/393881-took-one-wheel-class-fuuun.html[/url][/QUOTE]

that post seriously sounds like you work for them. Haha.

hunter-scout 06-18-2008 11:42 AM

[quote=SIC J;3350282]that post seriously sounds like you work for them. Haha.[/quote]

Nope, I'm being straight up. The only stunts I know are dirt/motocross, but I'm a long time street rider, too. The rider that was in the class that posted the negative view, (and he knows me, the retired teacher) already knew how to wheelie. I thought he dropped out because he smoothed out whatever bothered him in the technique and didn't want to get in the way of real beginners, like me! True, I am very flexible, but still, I loved the class and it went well. But ON admin is now giving that entire class a half day free of level one and one day free of level two. To me, that is WAY more than worth the 500! I highly recommend the class for street riders that have a bunch of miles.

hunter-scout 06-18-2008 12:24 PM

Here's the thing: if the second moto hadn't of bined out, we'd all would've had a complete class as daylight was never an issue. Nate and Mike had zero problems with making sure that we all had our 100 runs, and said so. The only reason someone needed to leave was at 5 o'clock, (when the class normally concluded) like for a scheduled appointment, as in my case because the wife was freaked about me doing the class and made me swear to leave at 5. The three that left after the first moto failed really had zero to complain about, but were basically pitching a fit because things failed to go as they expected.