Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Tony D....what the hell! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/223580-tony-d-what-hell.html)

zride 06-14-2008 05:36 PM

Tony D....what the hell!

OK I know I am an idiot for even signing up for this stupid wheelie class but it was paid for by my family/birthday present and I could use the help so what the hell...I signed up for Tony D's wheelie class. BIG MISTAKE! I show up early for the 730 am registration only to sit around for 45 minutes so the instructors can show up...then wait another hour for them to figure out what they are doing and get set up.....get two rides for a couple minutes each ride.....then both bikes break...One's radiator blows and the other has a nail in the front tire. he has some rider mom go get some plugs then the bike wont start! ..No repair kits...no extra tires...shit these guys didnt even bring an air supply to fill the tires.. I dont think the instructors said anything for the first hour or more...leaving everyone hanging. then bikes break down...the entire thing was a f-ing joke and I am pissed that I wasted my time and my money .....The instructors were Sic Nate and Mike D.......gggg what a f-ing joke.. Five people left half way through because after one bike broke they dicked around then finally said ok we will all ride one bike...bunch of us are like hell no we arent been here all day while you clowns dick around and pay over 525 to sit here like a bunch of retards.......whatever

TONY YOU OWE ME SOME F-ING MONEY BACK..........THIS IS BULLSHIT

Kevmo7 06-14-2008 05:40 PM

Re: Tony D....what the hell!

so your only pissed off cause he was late and both there bikes broke?

Being late isnt that bad but having no puncture repairs or anything is bad.

Im sure that when most stunt riders trailer there bikes to the lot they take a good tool box and few bits for repairing tyres and other stuff :2cents

Atleast i do :shruggs

Big thing is, you gave them quite a bit of money, you would expect a bit more of a professional setup, have you e-mailed or called him about this?

OnEWhEeLNEAL 06-14-2008 05:41 PM

:popcorn:

old man roger 06-14-2008 05:47 PM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;3344109]:popcorn:[/quote]let me get a little...

DEBO 06-14-2008 05:49 PM

[B]squid lami[/B]

Afflicted 06-14-2008 05:50 PM

why didnt you just go out and practice instead??

zride 06-14-2008 05:55 PM

[quote=Kevmo7;3344107]so your only pissed off cause he was late and both there bikes broke?

Being late isnt that bad but having no puncture repairs or anything is bad.

Im sure that when most stunt riders trailer there bikes to the lot they take a good tool box and few bits for repairing tyres and other stuff :2cents

Atleast i do :shruggs

Big thing is, you gave them quite a bit of money, you would expect a bit more of a professional setup, have you e-mailed or called him about this?[/quote]

just got home to be honest with you. I left a message...but the entire experience and day was not very great! I was not the only one. most of everyone was not happy. I was the first to call the day and five people behind me had enough as well. Like what your saying you expect more. Professional manner.. These guys showed up late like they were too cool for school while the entire class waited around...they didnt even bother to introduce themselves or greet the customers or anything...we were all like ...hmmmm ok...then day went on...time dragged on...soon we all started looking at each other kinda like what the heck. Got a few runs in which was nice N all then tire bleww, coolant gushing ut, bike not starting, getting hot, waiting, waiting, waiting, one thrity or so rolls around....some other guys is like well we gonna ride or what..after all I did drive all the way to the bay area from Reno......they try to jump start one....no go,,,then has us all go to one....stand in line in ninty degree heat...all twelve of us...No thanks I got 7 bikes at home...dont need to stand in line and boil just to take a three minute ride on a bike with wheelie settings that I blew way past to balance point even though the "two part device"....rear brake and cylinder shut off is supposedly engaged...
.:banghead

krazykyle85 06-14-2008 05:55 PM

[quote=Afflicted;3344121]why didnt you just go out and practice instead??[/quote]

shit.. cause thats to harddd... duhh

hahahaha

an i know mike an nate... an shame on you guys for bringing bad bikes :whoopass: :LOL

...i always carry my tools and a buncha plugs... i even have done a tire change at the spot last weekend.,.. what a hassle that was:banghead

but ya i heard from a unnamed source that the tony d school was a joke:shruggs

SIC J 06-14-2008 05:58 PM

youre better off learning on a wheelie machine. AT LEAST you'd be able to bring the bike up to balance point and you wouldnt be on a fuckin Triumph. that school is GAY!

IRISH MIKE 06-14-2008 05:58 PM

Sounds like a rip to me

zride 06-14-2008 05:58 PM

[quote=Afflicted;3344121]why didnt you just go out and practice instead??[/quote]

Its level one.....you have to be on their bike! Squid level..lol")

zride 06-14-2008 06:00 PM

[quote=SIC J;3344134]youre better off learning on a wheelie machine. AT LEAST you'd be able to bring the bike up to balance point and you wouldnt be on a fuckin Triumph. that school is GAY![/quote]

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha ...oh man i almost....lol bahahahaaaaa

OnEWhEeLNEAL 06-14-2008 06:12 PM

[quote=old man roger;3344115]let me get a little...[/quote]
:cheers Here have some beer w that lol.

zride 06-14-2008 06:16 PM

ya I know I have it coming......dammit I should have just kept my mouth shut......errr

jayrizo 06-14-2008 06:19 PM

So thats what Tony D has been doing with his time. i guess the temporary tattoo gig didn't work out :LOL

old man roger 06-14-2008 06:26 PM

[quote=zride;3344162]ya I know I have it coming......dammit I should have just kept my mouth shut......errr[/quote]i would have bitched too , thats alot of money

atnuts 06-14-2008 06:26 PM

huh........

zride 06-14-2008 06:30 PM

[quote=old man roger;3344171]i would have bitched too , thats alot of money[/quote]

I know..I could not afford it...so I had my family pitch together to get it for me for my birthday...:( all good..

old man roger 06-14-2008 06:31 PM

live and learn brutha....

OnEWhEeLNEAL 06-14-2008 06:32 PM

I wouldve bitched too but not on here lol. You know what to expect when you post this up. I probably wouldve bitched to Tony D about how unprofessional his school was and that you either want a refund or an actual lesson.