Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Tony D....what the hell! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/223580-tony-d-what-hell.html)

mikkee 06-16-2008 08:50 PM

Re: Tony D....what the hell!

[QUOTE=Afflicted;3346940]mikkee your posts are too long to read, but probably mean something important to this thread

to bad this thread went to shit:LOL :LOL :LOL[/QUOTE]

It didn't go to shit, it was successful!... With 85% of the students happy with the class over the 2 day weekend, with the worst of luck we had on Sat and still pulled through minus the quitters..

Sorry about the long post above, but there was actually that much ignorance in this thread that I had to.. :banghead :LOL

old man roger 06-16-2008 08:58 PM

[quote=mikkee;3346836]

All you stunters or potential stunters at any level are considered brothers to me, but damn 80% of you, from newbs to Og's are also some of the most ignorant stupid fuckers I have ever met in my entire life, and feel sorry for you..[/quote]this is all i saw in your whole post..

Afflicted 06-16-2008 08:59 PM

[quote=mikkee;3347019]It didn't go to shit, it was successful!... With 85% of the students happy with the class over the 2 day weekend, with the worst of luck we had on Sat and still pulled through minus the quitters..

Sorry about the long post above, but there was actually that much ignorance in this thread that I had to.. :banghead :LOL[/quote]
:cheers

bottom line is hes just impatient if the 525 meant that much to him, he should have stayed:LOL

oh and i did read your posts now, haha lonng :banghead :YEAH

mikkee 06-16-2008 10:24 PM

[QUOTE=old man roger;3347039]this is all i saw in your whole post..[/QUOTE]

and what old man booger..? :shruggs

Your Subcage has been great on the 636 by the way.. U rock :YEAH

old man roger 06-16-2008 10:30 PM

[quote=mikkee;3347170]and what old man booger..? :shruggs

Your Subcage has been great on the 636 by the way.. U rock :YEAH[/quote]that was just such a strong statement to make and i don't fully understand why you would say some thing like that ..

glad you like the subcage..:cheers

GSE Nick 06-16-2008 10:35 PM

i like to see all the guys who jump in here on the bashing band waggon. none of you know what really happened so why open your mouths? i cant stand getting on here anymore cause all i see is people hating and nothing but it. it was never like this years back and you assholes are ruining the fun of this so-called sport.

why is it every one on here hates on others and bashes people so much? little dicks? or maybe you cant get girls so you buy a stunter and think it may change things but it hasnt and never will so you do nothing but hate? this shit is crazy!

bunch of little kids around here. SL needs to get back online with new mods and cleaning up this place again, and ban all you assholes.

maybe this kid got a little shafted cause some things went wrong. shit happens. looks like the kid couldnt wait till monday when tonys office was open to complain. which is bullshit! id be willing to bet he would have taken care of ya if you did it like a man but nah you would rather come hate on here ...real nice

and as far as 525 for a class i dunno what would be a good price cause im not into it but for you guys who do know how to ride why dont you let some guy come out and crash up your bike for a few hours and see how much its worth for your time and your shit getting torn up or even totaled.....think about it

Tony D 06-16-2008 10:36 PM

Wow ok that was alot of reading.. I want to address a few issues here because alot of you are very mislead as to what are school is and what its all about... Firstly thank you Els,Mikee and Nate for putting things in prespective for the people and you naturaly wanting to defend what we are all working really hard for. Some of you who I personally know I am very surprised at the things you have said here.. But Fuck Tony D is right... I am the leader of this organization and being in this position puts me out on the front line for all types of criticisizm.. I understood this going into it and coming from 12 years in the business and being a member of stuntlife from day one I dont take it too personally these days so its cool... the chances of me rippin at your riding spot are always good so Ill let my riding do the talking for me when I see you out there. So then you can say Fuck Tony D and his school..
For the record.
On One Wheel Wheelie School is a professionally run Organization based out of Midtown Manhattan... We teach people all aspects of freestyle riding from the begining all the way up to pro levels. We do this on a nationally across America and Not just me but all of our instructors.Since the school was established in 2001 we have Inspired and educated alot of people along the way fullfilling many peoples dreams of doing wheelies safely including some who would never be able to experience what stuntriders take for granted Like a gentleman we trained last year to rock it back at 73 years old to a def student with the heart to learn and the 18 year old who learned how to 12 it on the brake in one day, And the guy who definatlly should not have been trying because he had the fear of god in him and we who were patient enough with that finally after a painful 8 hours he got the dam thing off the ground... Amen!

In our level 1 class we provide the bike to ride, a legit location, insurance, Emt, Lunch, breakfast, 2 classroom sessions and pro freestyle riders who have been trained by to instruct and run the class. All this dose come with an expense just like a track day, racing school, skydiving, or the risk of trashing your brand new whip ect.. Our price for a 1 day level 1 class is 525 bucks... not bad concidering all of our expenses to make it possible for these events to happen especially in these tuff economic times we are all feeling the affects of...

Occasionally We run into a problem like a zipper on sombodys leather gets snagged, the pizza guy mabe hit a pothole on the way delivering lunch and the cheese is all stuck to the top of the box or somebody could have a crash,an insulin attack, a flat tire, their period,showed up drunk, pregnant, etc... Things like this are all a part of life.. it really sucks when it all happens at once though.. I really feel for Nate and Mike in this case because it did all happen at once for them and I believe this will make them better for the next time around because they are not Running the west coast classes by accident they were selectivly chosen and proven to be right for the job.

We are going to make good for the students of Tracy Airport June 14th 2008.
They are all invited to come back to the next class for 8 hours at half day of level 1 and half day of level 2. All except for 1 because everybody else was cool and that one simply lost his privlage in attending and is not welcome back for alot of reasons.#1 I was personally attacked publicly, #2 the integrity of our organization has been challenged #3 I had to hear about this thread during my first weekend home in months with my dad on fathers day... therefore I see it as Im doing him a favor, next time things dont go his way in life hopefully he will think before he comes out his mouth and takes the right steps before pissing off people who are here to help him.

I will not reply to any more comments in this thread.. Call me a dick,throw hate at me, talk shit whatever is the case... Ive been in this industry a long time, Ive paved the way for alot of riders and made many things possible for the sport of freestyle to grow into what it has become today. I am still an active rider, mabe not the best but I have a style of my own and like I said in USBW 2 I will be here till the end,and im still doing it now unlike most of the riders from my generation. You dont have to like me, Not every leader is loved, but you will respect me. So we will leave it at that for now. Im out.

mikkee 06-16-2008 10:42 PM

[QUOTE=GSE Nick;3347190]

bunch of little kids around here. SL needs to get back online with new mods and cleaning up this place again, and ban all you assholes. [/QUOTE]

Check out How2Stunt.com a non profit website built by SIC Nate and many things in there I helped create as well. Forums, written stunt knowledge, for various stunts from basic to technical, along with a store link seperate for one stop stunt shop that has all cage makers handbrakes sprockets ect avail in one place kinda like HIA

DSOG Thomas 06-16-2008 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=Tony D;3347195]
I will not reply to any more comments in this thread.. Call me a dick,throw hate at me, talk shit whatever is the case... Ive been in this industry a long time, Ive paved the way for alot of riders and made many things possible for the sport of freestyle to grow into what it has become today. I am still an active rider, mabe not the best but I have a style of my own and like I said in USBW 2 I will be here till the end,and im still doing it now unlike most of the riders from my generation. You dont have to like me, Not every leader is loved, but you will respect me. So we will leave it at that for now. Im out.[/QUOTE]

hows that for a temporary tattoo bitches!! :LOL

mikkee 06-16-2008 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=old man roger;3347179]that was just such a strong statement to make and i don't fully understand why you would say some thing like that ..

glad you like the subcage..:cheers[/QUOTE]

Mostly because of the senior riders to myself, and those around my level, judging what happend and formed an opinion without the facts.. I was just surprised to hear some of the garbage that came out of their mouths..

DSOG Thomas 06-16-2008 10:52 PM

[QUOTE=mikkee;3347205]Check out How2Stunt.com a non profit website built by SIC Nate and many things in there I helped create as well. Forums, written stunt knowledge, for various stunts from basic to technical, along with a store link seperate for one stop stunt shop that has all cage makers handbrakes sprockets ect avail in one place kinda like HIA[/QUOTE]

umm yeah about that site... whats the deal.. Im under the impression by G that part of that site is mine and I talked to Nate about it and really didnt get anywhere.. is this shit going to have to wait to be figured out when G gets out?

because I know 100% that it was G's idea and that he had nate register the name... now G is locked up and nate is running away with it

[url]www.stuntride.com[/url]

old man roger 06-16-2008 10:52 PM

[quote=DSOG Thomas;3347218]hows that for a temporary tattoo bitches!! :LOL[/quote]i could have read that quote written on a wall some where and still known tony d wrote it..:LOL

old man roger 06-16-2008 10:59 PM

[quote=mikkee;3347223]Mostly because of the senior riders to myself, and those around my level, judging what happend and formed an opinion without the facts.. I was just surprised to hear some of the garbage that came out of their mouths..[/quote]gotcha ....like i said on an earlier page i think the kid had a legit bitch but he shouldn't have started a thread about it , he should have contacted tony first ...

i suspect all the drama could have been avoided with a little better communication :2cents

SIC J 06-16-2008 11:02 PM

So you admit that it was On One Wheels fault and made mistakes, but since you have a personal grudge against the guy now (cuz he was pissed his BIRTHDAY was ruined), you don't want to refund some of his money or give him another lesson?

Granted he shouldnt have gone about it in this manner but YOU should be the bigger person and correct the situation since it was the Organizations wrong doing not his. He has every right to be pissed off, he ruined your fathers day, you ruined his birthday. Sounds fair to me. LOL

Poor business ethics if you ask me due to the reasoning to not resolve the issue is now PERSONAL. Even Mikee said he would be willing to have him back.

mikkee 06-16-2008 11:11 PM

[QUOTE=DSOG Thomas;3347226]umm yeah about that site... whats the deal.. Im under the impression by G that part of that site is mine and I talked to Nate about it and really didnt get anywhere.. is this shit going to have to wait to be figured out when G gets out?

because I know 100% that it was G's idea and that he had nate register the name... now G is locked up and nate is running away with it

[url]www.stuntride.com[/url][/QUOTE]

Not sure. That's between you guys and I don't know the facts of how it started who exactly had the idea etc.. I was just helping out after the fact and am not a partner except for giving sum of my stunt knowledge for sum tricks and ideas of how to make it look. That is all... But if I remember right I believe G wrote him regarding that and many other things, and don't think there was a problem.. but again NOT 100% sure..

Shake 06-16-2008 11:17 PM

[quote=Tony D;3347195]Im out.[/quote]

You need to change your location to NJ/CA cuz in all my years off riding ive never seen you come out on the other side of the bridge.

SIC J 06-16-2008 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=mikkee;3347260]Not sure. That's between you guys and I don't know the facts of how it started who exactly had the idea etc.. I was just helping out after the fact and am not a partner except for giving sum of my stunt knowledge for sum tricks and ideas of how to make it look. That is all... But if I remember right I believe G wrote him regarding that and many other things, and don't think there was a problem.. but again NOT 100% sure..[/QUOTE]

Actually there was a problem among that and other things. So if Nate told you, like I've heard from others that "everything is cool between them", then he's full of shit. G wrote another 8 PAGE, FRONT AND BACK letter back and never got a response back. But of course like ALL things, Nate denys ever recieving it and if he didnt, G would've gotten it back. But thats another subject.

Thomas, I'll talk to you about it in NY.

Zuki750 06-16-2008 11:20 PM

I think zride shouldn't have posted up and tony sounds like an asshole.

old duffer 06-16-2008 11:30 PM

[QUOTE=Tony D;3347195]I see it as Im doing him a favor.
[/QUOTE]

:LOL :LOL

[b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto/Moto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b]

mikkee 06-16-2008 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=SIC J;3347273]Actually there was a problem among that and other things. So if Nate told you, like I've heard from others that "everything is cool between them", then he's full of shit. G wrote another 8 PAGE, FRONT AND BACK letter back and never got a response back. But of course like ALL things, Nate denys ever recieving it and if he didnt, G would've gotten it back. But thats another subject.

Thomas, I'll talk to you about it in NY.[/QUOTE]

Alrighty well guess I'll find out for myself exactly what's what soon when I finish filling that visitor form you gave me tomorrow and get it over to you. I'll hit you up tomm :cheers