Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   a little story ,take for what you want (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/210260-little-story-take-what.html)

Damien C6 01-02-2008 07:07 PM

a little story ,take for what you want

winter of 1996 lost father and i hooked up with this gurl and started doing E. Wasted a whole summer partying and being with this dummy .My buddy grabbed me and helped me buy this bike , started riding (trick riding ) in 1998. just did it around my town with buddies .

Then hooked up with these guys(DTE) who shared what i loved to do . things happened very fast . i was very innocent to how people act . meaning alot of riders said they where friends and then tried to steal shows and talk shit .Peoples head swelled and i listened to my work and family to stop riding for 3 years . this was what i loved to do . i rode from 5 am till work at 7am then out till 3am . i weight 155 cause i wouldnt stop to eat and i stopped riding !!?
2 years ago i was in a coma for 3 days from a drinking stunt .
i woke up and bought 2 bikes and a fiddy . i couldnt even do a circle at the begining of summer . i begged teach to hang with me but because everyone left teach by the way side and we all forgot about our brotherhood in riding .

so i practiced by myself for a few months and then he said for me to come ride with him and zanman(alot of begging on my part). he saw that i was serious and we started to ride again just like the old days .i got circles ,hanbrake everything now and i am loving it

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

your boys and riding still here . i see people talking so much shit on this site and i am surprised.this site was designed to help each other and make the sport better .so if someone needs me to help them at stuntwars i will help if i can . take these comps and have fun with it and help your fellow stuntrider out , cause its us (stuntriders) vs everyone not each other .

call me a wuss or a fag , just my 2 cents from an old stuntrider

S.I.T 01-02-2008 07:15 PM

Re: a little story ,take for what you want

[quote=Damien C6;3089377]winter of 1996 lost father and i hooked up with this gurl and started doing E. Wasted a whole summer partying and being with this dummy .My buddy grabbed me and helped me buy this bike , started riding (trick riding ) in 1998. just did it around my town with buddies .

Then hooked up with these guys(DTE) who shared what i loved to do . things happened very fast . i was very innocent to how people act . meaning alot of riders said they where friends and then tried to steal shows and talk shit .Peoples head swelled and i listened to my work and family to stop riding for 3 years . this was what i loved to do . i rode from 5 am till work at 7am then out till 3am . i weight 155 cause i wouldnt stop to eat and i stopped riding !!?
i woke up and bought 2 bikes and a fiddy . i couldnt even do a circle at the begining of summer . i begged teach to hang with me but because everyone left teach by the way side and we all forgot about our brotherhood in riding .

so i practiced by myself for a few months and then he said for me to come ride with him and zanman(alot of begging on my part). he saw that i was serious and we started to ride again just like the old days .i got circles ,hanbrake everything now and i am loving it

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

your boys and riding still here . i see people talking so much shit on this site and i am surprised.this site was designed to help each other and make the sport better .so if someone needs me to help them at stuntwars i will help if i can . take these comps and have fun with it and help your fellow stuntrider out , cause its us (stuntriders) vs everyone not each other .

call me a wuss or a fag , just my 2 cents from an old stuntrider[/quote]

Straight from tha heart pimpin........:apimp :cheers

CHADf 01-02-2008 07:25 PM

it's crazy the head swell-age that occurs in this sport and the rest that comes with that.

there are good peps in this sport though.

*clutch it up, brappp!

SIC J 01-02-2008 07:25 PM

what up buddy. i met you at the Bay Area Bike Bash. G's brother. we had the Monster Energy Drink Trailer.

this site isnt what it used to be and will only get worse. half these idiots can barely ride. hahaha. just do your own thing and do what i do, only read the threads that can actually help or interest you. 80% of the threads are GARBAGE or end up being GARBAGE.

so you ever gonna move out to the west coast?

Damien C6 01-02-2008 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=SIC J;3089397]what up buddy. i met you at the Bay Area Bike Bash. G's brother. we had the Monster Energy Drink Trailer.

this site isnt what it used to be and will only get worse. half these idiots can barely ride. hahaha. just do your own thing and do what i do, only read the threads that can actually help or interest you. 80% of the threads are GARBAGE or end up being GARBAGE.

so you ever gonna move out to the west coast?[/QUOTE]

of course i remember you , you and your bro are good people. i am thinking of moving out there in the spring so you better ride with me .

Ryan S 01-02-2008 07:32 PM

damien....if it makes any difference to you, i have looked up to you and teach as well as alot of other east coast guys since the beginning......that's no bullshit either, take it for what it's worth.

bdc_Marky 01-02-2008 07:33 PM

great point made man.... but when it comes down to it stuntriders are still just humans... and humans fuck each other over for money no matter what their occupation may be. either way great post man

nsaneobsession 01-02-2008 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=Damien C6;3089377]winter of 1996 lost father and i hooked up with this gurl and started doing E. Wasted a whole summer partying and being with this dummy .My buddy grabbed me and helped me buy this bike , started riding (trick riding ) in 1998. just did it around my town with buddies .

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

call me a wuss or a fag , just my 2 cents from an old stuntrider[/QUOTE]

well said:cheers but the problem being is there is two many new internet gangsters on here that learned to ride a few months or a couple of years ago that dont know shit for real.They watch a couple videos or see a few live shows and act like they hang with the PROS on a regular basis and since they get on here and talk a little shit or defend someone that they dont know or know nothing about then the shit starts flying.I remember when i started stunting (fuel injection hadnt been put on sport bikes yet)and it was FUN AS HELL.now its so much drama and politics that you lose desire to even go to a show.

so my hats off to all the oringinal OGS..................Darius,DSOG Thomas,ED,Wink,Starboys,Thew,Tony D,Woods.J Brown,and Beam for getting me into it LOL .....etc

and any other oringinals i didnt feel like typing..........remember when you where trying to get you carb bike to stay running:LOL

nina weee 01-02-2008 07:34 PM

[quote=Damien C6;3089377]winter of 1996 lost father and i hooked up with this gurl and started doing E. Wasted a whole summer partying and being with this dummy .My buddy grabbed me and helped me buy this bike , started riding (trick riding ) in 1998. just did it around my town with buddies .

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

call me a wuss or a fag , just my 2 cents from an old stuntrider[/quote]

I look forward to meeting you at Stuntwars :cheers

Josh Faught 01-02-2008 07:39 PM

This is a good thread...... I have never met most of yall here on stuntlife and more than likely will never meet yall but I have alot of respect for alot of ppl on this site......

-nelson 01-02-2008 07:42 PM

I understand where your coming from Damien , like in the beginning when you guys(DTE) would come to the cape to ride and the first worcester summer nationals we did with you guys everyone was all about just riding and having fun. Those days back then where some of the best days of my life.
When it was all about riding ,ya know.

Thats why whenever I can on this site ,I'll give sound advice Im not down with all of the hating etc.. Im glad to see you and teach are still riding . Out of ALL of the cats I used to ride with I am still the only one riding . I think it was when the sport progressed from Power wheelies to actually controlling the wheelie ,idle circles etc.. Everyone bailed out. That just made me try harder. So I feel ya bro ,sorry to hear about everything you lost or whatever , but your a stand up guy & everything will work out the way its supposed to!
keep it real homie..

Damien C6 01-02-2008 07:44 PM

internet gangster :LOL . goodone well said .

killswitch12283 01-02-2008 07:55 PM

[URL="http://www.teachtrix.com"]www.teachtrix.com[/URL] even a realsite?

F4EaSyE 01-02-2008 07:56 PM

well put and no one is gunna call u a wuss... its the truth and everyone knows it...

Damien C6 01-02-2008 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=killswitch12283;3089437][URL="http://www.teachtrix.com"]www.teachtrix.com[/URL] even a realsite?[/QUOTE]
net , sorry

BULLO 900 01-02-2008 08:05 PM

What About When U Thought You Were A Wwe Wrestler:lol And You Met The Number 1 Street Killer And You Became Friends....

Damien C6 01-02-2008 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=BULLO 900;3089449]What About When U Thought You Were A Wwe Wrestler:lol And You Met The Number 1 Street Killer And You Became Friends....[/QUOTE]
#1 street killa ??? whos that ?? ha ha
Bullo you know your my boy .teach and i always say you the man cause you give shit like no one else .:aplaya

Bullo =Respect

T-NECK 01-02-2008 08:27 PM

here here :cheers

TEACH C6 01-02-2008 09:27 PM

good post D, and the only reason i wouldnt let him ride was because i was sick of all the posers...a few years ago i was riding with 10 guys everyday, then it dwindled down to 1.

good to have you back ole boy, unfortunately SL is changed for the worse, but i suppose that's gotta happen to further the sport.

it'd be nice to reap what you sow now and again in this 'sport' but i guess it is what it is.

see you at stuntwars wehere i will need all the hellp i can get to fix my bike...it is coming broken in half

Damien C6 01-02-2008 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=TEACH C6;3089565]good post D, and the only reason i wouldnt let him ride was because i was sick of all the posers...a few years ago i was riding with 10 guys everyday, then it dwindled down to 1.

good to have you back ole boy, unfortunately SL is changed for the worse, but i suppose that's gotta happen to further the sport.

it'd be nice to reap what you sow now and again in this 'sport' but i guess it is what it is.

see you at stuntwars wehere i will need all the hellp i can get to fix my bike...it is coming broken in half[/QUOTE]
broke in half ??? uh oh . should i bring my tools ?? you know i am ready to work . do i need to bring anything from argo's?