a little story ,take for what you want

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 07:07 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
a little story ,take for what you want

winter of 1996 lost father and i hooked up with this gurl and started doing E. Wasted a whole summer partying and being with this dummy .My buddy grabbed me and helped me buy this bike , started riding (trick riding ) in 1998. just did it around my town with buddies .

Then hooked up with these guys(DTE) who shared what i loved to do . things happened very fast . i was very innocent to how people act . meaning alot of riders said they where friends and then tried to steal shows and talk **** .Peoples head swelled and i listened to my work and family to stop riding for 3 years . this was what i loved to do . i rode from 5 am till work at 7am then out till 3am . i weight 155 cause i wouldnt stop to eat and i stopped riding !!?
2 years ago i was in a coma for 3 days from a drinking stunt .
i woke up and bought 2 bikes and a fiddy . i couldnt even do a circle at the begining of summer . i begged teach to hang with me but because everyone left teach by the way side and we all forgot about our brotherhood in riding .

so i practiced by myself for a few months and then he said for me to come ride with him and zanman(alot of begging on my part). he saw that i was serious and we started to ride again just like the old days .i got circles ,hanbrake everything now and i am loving it

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

your boys and riding still here . i see people talking so much **** on this site and i am surprised.this site was designed to help each other and make the sport better .so if someone needs me to help them at stuntwars i will help if i can . take these comps and have fun with it and help your fellow stuntrider out , cause its us (stuntriders) vs everyone not each other .

call me a wuss or a *** , just my 2 cents from an old stuntrider
Old 01-02-2008, 07:15 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve
Re: a little story ,take for what you want

Originally Posted by Damien C6
winter of 1996 lost father and i hooked up with this gurl and started doing E. Wasted a whole summer partying and being with this dummy .My buddy grabbed me and helped me buy this bike , started riding (trick riding ) in 1998. just did it around my town with buddies .

Then hooked up with these guys(DTE) who shared what i loved to do . things happened very fast . i was very innocent to how people act . meaning alot of riders said they where friends and then tried to steal shows and talk **** .Peoples head swelled and i listened to my work and family to stop riding for 3 years . this was what i loved to do . i rode from 5 am till work at 7am then out till 3am . i weight 155 cause i wouldnt stop to eat and i stopped riding !!?
i woke up and bought 2 bikes and a fiddy . i couldnt even do a circle at the begining of summer . i begged teach to hang with me but because everyone left teach by the way side and we all forgot about our brotherhood in riding .

so i practiced by myself for a few months and then he said for me to come ride with him and zanman(alot of begging on my part). he saw that i was serious and we started to ride again just like the old days .i got circles ,hanbrake everything now and i am loving it

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

your boys and riding still here . i see people talking so much **** on this site and i am surprised.this site was designed to help each other and make the sport better .so if someone needs me to help them at stuntwars i will help if i can . take these comps and have fun with it and help your fellow stuntrider out , cause its us (stuntriders) vs everyone not each other .

Straight from tha heart pimpin........
Old 01-02-2008, 07:25 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

it's crazy the head swell-age that occurs in this sport and the rest that comes with that.

there are good peps in this sport though.

*clutch it up, brappp!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:25 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

what up buddy. i met you at the Bay Area Bike Bash. G's brother. we had the Monster Energy Drink Trailer.

this site isnt what it used to be and will only get worse. half these idiots can barely ride. hahaha. just do your own thing and do what i do, only read the threads that can actually help or interest you. 80% of the threads are GARBAGE or end up being GARBAGE.

so you ever gonna move out to the west coast?
Old 01-02-2008, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by SIC J
what up buddy. i met you at the Bay Area Bike Bash. G's brother. we had the Monster Energy Drink Trailer.

this site isnt what it used to be and will only get worse. half these idiots can barely ride. hahaha. just do your own thing and do what i do, only read the threads that can actually help or interest you. 80% of the threads are GARBAGE or end up being GARBAGE.

so you ever gonna move out to the west coast?
of course i remember you , you and your bro are good people. i am thinking of moving out there in the spring so you better ride with me .
Old 01-02-2008, 07:32 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

damien....if it makes any difference to you, i have looked up to you and teach as well as alot of other east coast guys since the beginning......that's no bullshit either, take it for what it's worth.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:33 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

great point made man.... but when it comes down to it stuntriders are still just humans... and humans **** each other over for money no matter what their occupation may be. either way great post man
Old 01-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

well said but the problem being is there is two many new internet gangsters on here that learned to ride a few months or a couple of years ago that dont know **** for real.They watch a couple videos or see a few live shows and act like they hang with the PROS on a regular basis and since they get on here and talk a little **** or defend someone that they dont know or know nothing about then the **** starts flying.I remember when i started stunting (fuel injection hadnt been put on sport bikes yet)and it was FUN AS HELL.now its so much drama and politics that you lose desire to even go to a show.

so my hats off to all the oringinal OGS..................Darius,DSOG Thomas,ED,Wink,Starboys,Thew,Tony D,Woods.J Brown,and Beam for getting me into it LOL .....etc

and any other oringinals i didnt feel like typing..........remember when you where trying to get you carb bike to stay running
Old 01-02-2008, 07:34 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

point!!??? you ask ??
1. house i owned =gone
2.girl=gone
3 job=gone
4 money =gone

I look forward to meeting you at Stuntwars
Old 01-02-2008, 07:39 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a good thread...... I have never met most of yall here on stuntlife and more than likely will never meet yall but I have alot of respect for alot of ppl on this site......
Old 01-02-2008, 07:42 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

I understand where your coming from Damien , like in the beginning when you guys(DTE) would come to the cape to ride and the first worcester summer nationals we did with you guys everyone was all about just riding and having fun. Those days back then where some of the best days of my life.
When it was all about riding ,ya know.

Thats why whenever I can on this site ,I'll give sound advice Im not down with all of the hating etc.. Im glad to see you and teach are still riding . Out of ALL of the cats I used to ride with I am still the only one riding . I think it was when the sport progressed from Power wheelies to actually controlling the wheelie ,idle circles etc.. Everyone bailed out. That just made me try harder. So I feel ya bro ,sorry to hear about everything you lost or whatever , but your a stand up guy & everything will work out the way its supposed to!
keep it real homie..
Old 01-02-2008, 07:44 PM

internet gangster . goodone well said .
Old 01-02-2008, 07:55 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

www.teachtrix.com even a realsite?
Old 01-02-2008, 07:56 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

well put and no one is gunna call u a wuss... its the truth and everyone knows it...
Old 01-02-2008, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
www.teachtrix.com even a realsite?
net , sorry
Old 01-02-2008, 08:05 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

What About When U Thought You Were A Wwe Wrestler And You Met The Number 1 Street Killer And You Became Friends....
Old 01-02-2008, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
What About When U Thought You Were A Wwe Wrestler And You Met The Number 1 Street Killer And You Became Friends....
#1 street killa ??? whos that ?? ha ha
Bullo you know your my boy .teach and i always say you the man cause you give **** like no one else .

Bullo =Respect
Old 01-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

here here
Old 01-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

good post D, and the only reason i wouldnt let him ride was because i was sick of all the posers...a few years ago i was riding with 10 guys everyday, then it dwindled down to 1.

good to have you back ole boy, unfortunately SL is changed for the worse, but i suppose that's gotta happen to further the sport.

it'd be nice to reap what you sow now and again in this 'sport' but i guess it is what it is.

see you at stuntwars wehere i will need all the hellp i can get to fix my bike...it is coming broken in half
Old 01-02-2008, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
good post D, and the only reason i wouldnt let him ride was because i was sick of all the posers...a few years ago i was riding with 10 guys everyday, then it dwindled down to 1.

good to have you back ole boy, unfortunately SL is changed for the worse, but i suppose that's gotta happen to further the sport.

it'd be nice to reap what you sow now and again in this 'sport' but i guess it is what it is.

see you at stuntwars wehere i will need all the hellp i can get to fix my bike...it is coming broken in half
broke in half ??? uh oh . should i bring my tools ?? you know i am ready to work . do i need to bring anything from argo's?

Quick Reply: a little story ,take for what you want