Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   a little story ,take for what you want (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/210260-little-story-take-what.html)

F4EaSyE 01-04-2008 01:28 PM

Re: a little story ,take for what you want

[quote=crtchrktrcr;3091629]awesome thread... i've been through so much.. i don't even ride anymore (building my new bike now) but i have maintained all of my riding friends.. I love az because we are all so close.. no matter what you need, regardless if you're broke or out at the moment.. everyone is there to help.. i've built this bike for free due to good friends.. I talk more shit than anyone, but it's all in fun. It's all about good ppl and good times.[/quote]

awwww crotch.. dont you be getting soft on me now.. Ill see you tonight pooookiiiee.. .Elis:apimp

crtchrktrcr 01-04-2008 03:03 PM

i'm only soft cuz you don't turn me on anymore. rookie.

p.s. congrats, you're my drink sponsor tonight! fuck sobriety!

Wheeliest 01-04-2008 03:03 PM

Az hug session right before practice saturday morning... be there

crtchrktrcr 01-04-2008 03:06 PM

i'm on it

Lil Krazy 01-04-2008 03:10 PM

crotch is bn nice how sweet u guys should fly me out for a beer pong tourny

crtchrktrcr 01-04-2008 03:14 PM

why would be fly someone out that's just going to lose? I deal without enough of you daily. Hey, judd is going back to michigan on the 6th.. gonna be back for about a month.. but then he's coming back out here... he has to drive through st louis... maybe pick up a hitchiker named cole.

Lil Krazy 01-04-2008 03:16 PM

[quote=crtchrktrcr;3092684]why would be fly someone out that's just going to lose? I deal without enough of you daily. Hey, judd is going back to michigan on the 6th.. gonna be back for about a month.. but then he's coming back out here... he has to drive through st louis... maybe pick up a hitchiker named cole.[/quote]

WORD LETS DO IT

Lil Krazy 01-04-2008 03:17 PM

Im undeffeted for your info

Please spell check

crtchrktrcr 01-04-2008 03:34 PM

you play a bunch of hillbillys in missouri .... i'm not worried.

Lil Krazy 01-04-2008 03:37 PM

[quote=crtchrktrcr;3092710]you play a bunch of hillbillys in missouri .... i'm not worried.[/quote]

Iv travled as far as kansas to whoop ass n yes these hillbillies are tough they like to drink to:YEAH

As far as a bike im ganna whore yours when i get there

crtchrktrcr 01-04-2008 03:39 PM

um no you will bring yours... i've seen you ride.. you're not allowed within 30ft of my bike.

Lil Krazy 01-04-2008 03:42 PM

[quote=crtchrktrcr;3092719]um no you will bring yours... i've seen you ride.. you're not allowed within 30ft of my bike.[/quote]

HAHA im a wreck litteraly

F4EaSyE 01-04-2008 04:12 PM

[quote=crtchrktrcr;3092657]i'm only soft cuz you don't turn me on anymore. rookie.

p.s. congrats, you're my drink sponsor tonight! fuck sobriety![/quote]

OO Crotch.. dont deny it.. you are just tryin to act like this in front of everyone.. its ok tho.. cougars for everyone tonight.. :YEAH

P.S. Im gettin crunk.. find your own drink sponsor.. :nono

Big R 508 01-04-2008 04:36 PM

Back to this thread , i met u like one time at ur spot and yer very well rounded person to help eachother out and take your pride out of someone that you dont know who and yet u r no stranger to em which we have alot of respect for you. I feel ya what u r goin thru so basically i m gointhru the same thing.

T-Dubby 01-04-2008 05:51 PM

[quote=crtchrktrcr;3092719]um no you will bring yours... i've seen you ride.. you're not allowed within 30ft of my bike.[/quote]:LOL:LOL:LOL

T-Dubby 01-04-2008 05:52 PM

[quote=Wheeliest;3092658]Az hug session right before practice saturday morning... be there[/quote]
What time?

T-Dubby 01-04-2008 05:53 PM

BTW good post Damien...

F4EaSyE 01-04-2008 05:54 PM

[quote=T-Dubby;3092889]What time?[/quote]

uhh duhh when we wake up in the morning.. :aplaya

ZANNMANN 01-04-2008 08:52 PM

you know im down for life homie me and you have worked on more bikes together i love that shit ,gonna miss you guys in florida this year man ,fuck the system i hate court
-zannmann

Jay Carnes 01-04-2008 09:42 PM

Ahh the good old days.

I was lucky enough to be around for the DTE / C6 days. Some of the truest guys I had the pleasure of meeting & hanging with - even willing to give the little guys like me the time of day. Some awesome memories when riding was riding.

*. All DTE guys come to my house & do a stuntshow infront of my house and had never met me. *

1. Brockton fair stuntshow
2. rides into landsdown street with EVERYBODY. (IMR / Real Riders, DTE...)
3. Show @ the pokeno's (sp) in PA - saw chauncey pull off an ape hanger, damien do the headless horseman, chauncey crash - go to the hospital and still have enough time to come back & place 3rd.
4. Woosta' nationals. Enough said.
5. My favorite of all time. Sundays @ ZannManns spot w/ Teach, Josh *80*, Korno & then waiting for zann to put up the video clips. Best sundays EVER.

WHAT UP ZANNMANN!!!