Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   i just had some funny sh!t happen (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/165101-i-just-had-some.html)

Antman 07-31-2006 10:29 PM

Re: i just had some funny shit happen

thats shit is mad funny i would of let her go and if u had the gloves with the plates or where they are hard you could of took off her miror

TheUper 07-31-2006 10:35 PM

"Stunting is not a crime" sticking your nose where it shouldn't be now that's invasion of privacy...

wish that were true :twofinger

motopsyko32 07-31-2006 10:44 PM

i think the answer to any confrontation should be ...

"so I guess a blowjob is outta the question?"

Ando 07-31-2006 10:46 PM

:lol :LOL :lol

Joe 636 07-31-2006 10:52 PM

Re: i just had some funny sh!t happen

Most people I come across give me a thumbs up or wave or something after I do wheelies past them or whatever, but I have also had people scream at me...hell, I had one lady get out of her car at a stop light crying because she said her husband was killed on a bike and that I should be more careful...

lake666 08-01-2006 07:23 AM

hahahahaha!! biotch falling off a horse!!!! funny s*it!!

50Outlaw 08-01-2006 08:49 AM

[QUOTE=rUu]baaaahahahaha! THAT'S some funny shit!

i always try to scare the horses that stand by the road. lol
it never works :LMAO:[/QUOTE]

i scared the shit outta a cow yesterday :LOL but this is sum funny shit, i got yelled at once for coming off the on ramp onto the highway on a wheelie... i just looked at him like he was stupid and took off:LOL :LOL

FSPalex 08-01-2006 09:17 AM

[QUOTE=Ninja636]i scared the shit outta a cow yesterday :LOL but this is sum funny shit, i got yelled at once for coming off the on ramp onto the highway on a wheelie... i just looked at him like he was stupid and took off:LOL :LOL[/QUOTE]

you were going OFF the ON ramp? i would yell at you too!!!

50Outlaw 08-01-2006 09:22 AM

[QUOTE=FSPalex]you were going OFF the ON ramp? i would yell at you too!!![/QUOTE]

its early leave me alone :LOL :LOL :LOL

skillz954 08-01-2006 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=rUu]he had a massachusetts plate on his car.
i live in a resort town, so 90% of the people on the road are tourists.
:banghead[/QUOTE]

welcome to Massachusetts Bro!! :LOL

-Nasty- 08-01-2006 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=letsride]Its funny to because we all know that we can ride better then most folks on one wheel then they can on 2 wheels :2cents[/QUOTE]

hahah i suggest not trying to use that as a defence in court

alan 08-01-2006 11:10 AM

[quote=motopsyko32]i think the answer to any confrontation should be ...

"so I guess a blowjob is outta the question?"[/quote]

lmfao:YEAH

rUu 08-01-2006 11:44 AM

[QUOTE=skillz954]welcome to Massachusetts Bro!! :LOL[/QUOTE]

holy shit, man. is everybody like that in MA?! :NONONO
you need to start regulating. :nono
it's not good for people to have a stick up their ass all the time.
it could cause rectal bleeding and whatnot.

:LOL

skillz954 08-01-2006 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=rUu]holy shit, man. is everybody like that in MA?! :NONONO
you need to start regulating. :nono
it's not good for people to have a stick up their ass all the time.
it could cause rectal bleeding and whatnot.

:LOL[/QUOTE]

that is why they call us Massholes man!! :cheers But believe me I've never had anyone pull any sh*t like that with me......:nono

rUu 08-01-2006 12:00 PM

[QUOTE=skillz954]that is why they call us Massholes man!! :cheers But believe me I've never had anyone pull any sh*t like that with me......:nono[/QUOTE]

if dude wasn't so old, i probably would've followed him 'cuz i didn't really have anything better to do. :LOL

btw, massholes. :LMAO:
that's classic.

rangtangtang 08-01-2006 12:17 PM

Been drifting my 250 around in a parking lot at work and some knob-end comes running to me, shouting how dangerous this is, and I can kill someone (no-one even close except this douchebag himself) Kept yapping on and on, then did the wrong thing...............told me that I'll die just like "that other idiot who died in an accident" unknowingly reffering to one of my friends who committed suicide about a week before by ramming his bike into a wall. (rip Charles)
Dropped the bike, dropped the guy :nutkick: :FIGHT and left before I lose the plot.:chairhit: :killem

skillz954 08-01-2006 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=rangtangtang]Been drifting my 250 around in a parking lot at work and some knob-end comes running to me, shouting how dangerous this is, and I can kill someone (no-one even close except this douchebag himself) Kept yapping on and on, then did the wrong thing...............told me that I'll die just like "that other idiot who died in an accident" unknowingly reffering to one of my friends who committed suicide about a week before by ramming his bike into a wall. (rip Charles)
Dropped the bike, dropped the guy :nutkick: :FIGHT and left before I lose the plot.:chairhit: :killem[/QUOTE]

Good for you Man!! :cheers

MKBo5 08-01-2006 01:22 PM

[QUOTE=rangtangtang]Been drifting my 250 around in a parking lot at work and some knob-end comes running to me, shouting how dangerous this is, and I can kill someone (no-one even close except this douchebag himself) Kept yapping on and on, then did the wrong thing...............told me that I'll die just like "that other idiot who died in an accident" unknowingly reffering to one of my friends who committed suicide about a week before by ramming his bike into a wall. (rip Charles)
Dropped the bike, dropped the guy :nutkick: :FIGHT and left before I lose the plot.:chairhit: :killem[/QUOTE]

fair play fu**er deserved it

KENNETH929RR 08-01-2006 01:30 PM

[QUOTE=rUu]

can you even do that? f/cking citizen's arrest, come the f/ck on.....[/QUOTE]
yes he could of made one but if he's not a citizen then he would of had to call the police, well either way he still has to call the police. i know in illinois we have that law here but in your area it might be different depending on the laws and statues there.

DEBO 08-01-2006 01:38 PM

Dont wheelie in Sedona, terrorist can arrest you