Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   black sheep tour (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/154370-black-sheep-tour.html)

GUPAARON 03-14-2006 07:44 PM

black sheep tour

i saw this in another place and wanted to bring here to say thankyou!
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

This week we will know if this particular "Urban" show is open to the public. Directions will follow upon the shows "Official" announcement but from what I understand Mayport Air Forse base is right outside Jacksonville FL.

We are very excited that for this groundbreaking and history making event we joined by Chris Stuntragz and the world renoun Brunelle Brothers aka "Geared Up". In addition teenage phenom Aaron Colter will be included in the event and of course he will be wearing his "Armed Forces" tribute vest which he made and wears in support of our troops.

For the first time ever XFR & Geared Up are riding together in a show. Thus the now viable term; The "High Flying" U.S.B.W.B.S.S. '06 Tour. Yeah Buddy. You better believe some ****in troops are gonna get entertained here. This is what I'M telling you.

We are comin down to Florida to do a ****in U.S.B.W. Black Sheep Squadron show June 23rd and Im going super ****in big with this show. Stay out of the way or you WILL be entertained!! I'm taking ****in hostages now with this shit.

God bless America

God bless President Bush

wanted to say that i am exited to be apart of drews show in our home town of mayport here in jacksonville ..
between the black sheep video and mtv. drew has SHOWN THE WORLD what kind of life me and my brother live ,that i can say i am proud of .and was proud to be part of
for the people in attendance at this show it is going to be nuts.
grab the camra , video tapes,and lock your women up .
because you never no what the riders at this stop are going to do next.

AARON BRUNELLE/GEARED UP

DLISH 03-15-2006 06:19 PM

Re: black sheep tour

hells yeah!

Beto 03-16-2006 04:48 PM

congrats guys!

Stunter13 03-16-2006 05:55 PM

XFR & GEARED UP one of the best team together !!!! SICK :YEAH i wanna watch vid for this show :YEAH :cheers

AC H.I.D 03-16-2006 06:43 PM

Good Shit Aaron

vertical_joe 03-16-2006 06:52 PM

Hell yeah boys and girls! This should make for an entertaining show!:YEAH

DUMPstar 03-16-2006 07:35 PM

yeah this show should **** geared nothing and x.f garbage come on now i shit better stunts than they have and joe nobody dont getme started on that wimp

AC H.I.D 03-16-2006 07:53 PM

wow this guy is lookin 2 get banned

xfrjeff 03-17-2006 12:27 PM

This show will be made to awww the crowd. Two great teams ridding together and i am sure many other great riders. I think this will be a show not to miss.

rui929cracka 03-17-2006 02:05 PM

[QUOTE=DUMPstar]yeah this show should **** geared nothing and x.f garbage come on now i shit better stunts than they have and joe nobody dont getme started on that wimp[/QUOTE]

wow do u know who xfr or geared up are???!? ur not smart they are definatly two of the best crew out there and they got support from one of the biggest names in the sport so how u gonna run your mouth when they are just trying to promote and do something good for the troops???????? idiot

Stunter13 03-17-2006 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=rui929cracka]wow do u know who xfr or geared up are???!? ur not smart they are definatly two of the best crew out there and they got support from one of the biggest names in the sport so how u gonna run your mouth when they are just trying to promote and do something good for the troops???????? idiot[/QUOTE]
:cheers

DUMPstar 03-17-2006 04:08 PM

[QUOTE=rui929cracka]wow do u know who xfr or geared up are???!? ur not smart they are definatly two of the best crew out there and they got support from one of the biggest names in the sport so how u gonna run your mouth when they are just trying to promote and do something good for the troops???????? idiot[/QUOTE]

simple i think the for the troops thing is awesome for the riders they **** xcept ill bill and ray ray they are innovators other than that the rest of them are nut riders

rui929cracka 03-17-2006 04:46 PM

people shouldnt listen to u at all cause u will make them more stupid! they are all good riders ray ray steve bill joe and fraser(who i ride with occasionaly)they are good people and good riders no need to hate on them cause u arent as good or have as much publicity as them at least they all get credit(known credit) for their TEAM accomplishments what have u done except make an a** outa urself?

DUMPstar 03-17-2006 05:17 PM

[QUOTE=rui929cracka]people shouldnt listen to u at all cause u will make them more stupid! they are all good riders ray ray steve bill joe and fraser(who i ride with occasionaly)they are good people and good riders no need to hate on them cause u arent as good or have as much publicity as them at least they all get credit(known credit) for their TEAM accomplishments what have u done except make an a** outa urself?[/QUOTE]

thats funny i dont get known credit ok!!!!! they are all good riders WHO CANT DO HANDSTANDS come on dog ill see you and slap you this year then ill get known credit for slappin a *****

rui929cracka 03-17-2006 06:03 PM

slap me bwahahahahaha nother internet gangsta hear dude i would let u full out deck me in the face then stomp on u dont talk sh*t to people you know nothing about they are all good and just cause u dont like acros they **** no stop being so ignorant this is a place where u should be making friends not enemies so carefull on here ok "dog" stay up playa and get to conditioning cause ur gonna need it

DUMPstar 03-17-2006 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=rui929cracka]slap me bwahahahahaha nother internet gangsta hear dude i would let u full out deck me in the face then stomp on u dont talk sh*t to people you know nothing about they are all good and just cause u dont like acros they **** no stop being so ignorant this is a place where u should be making friends not enemies so carefull on here ok "dog" stay up playa and get to conditioning cause ur gonna need it[/QUOTE]

place for friends i got plenty of friends in this scene conditioning i got my beer im ready to rock and roll see you sooner than you think

rui929cracka 03-17-2006 07:00 PM

shaking hahaha make sure u check out mma fighting k buddy cant wait to see ya ima film it and throw it in my vid cant wait to meet u bro just dont be like the rest and send me ta jail

DUMPstar 03-17-2006 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=rui929cracka]shaking hahaha make sure u check out mma fighting k buddy cant wait to see ya ima film it and throw it in my vid cant wait to meet u bro just dont be like the rest and send me ta jail[/QUOTE]

fine ill see you at the new england invatational im the only durrrrrrrrty south rider invited see you soon im gonna show you my 1 2 step

faster321 03-17-2006 07:31 PM

not to burst your bubble but iowa aint southern....

929_uR 03-17-2006 08:42 PM

+1

nor do they have "mean streets".