black sheep tour

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 07:44 PM

GUPAARON is an unknown quantity at this point
black sheep tour

i saw this in another place and wanted to bring here to say thankyou!
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

This week we will know if this particular "Urban" show is open to the public. Directions will follow upon the shows "Official" announcement but from what I understand Mayport Air Forse base is right outside Jacksonville FL.

We are very excited that for this groundbreaking and history making event we joined by Chris Stuntragz and the world renoun Brunelle Brothers aka "Geared Up". In addition teenage phenom Aaron Colter will be included in the event and of course he will be wearing his "Armed Forces" tribute vest which he made and wears in support of our troops.

For the first time ever XFR & Geared Up are riding together in a show. Thus the now viable term; The "High Flying" U.S.B.W.B.S.S. '06 Tour. Yeah Buddy. You better believe some ****in troops are gonna get entertained here. This is what I'M telling you.

We are comin down to Florida to do a ****in U.S.B.W. Black Sheep Squadron show June 23rd and Im going super ****in big with this show. Stay out of the way or you WILL be entertained!! I'm taking ****in hostages now with this ****.

God bless America

God bless President Bush

wanted to say that i am exited to be apart of drews show in our home town of mayport here in jacksonville ..
between the black sheep video and mtv. drew has SHOWN THE WORLD what kind of life me and my brother live ,that i can say i am proud of .and was proud to be part of
for the people in attendance at this show it is going to be nuts.
grab the camra , video tapes,and lock your women up .
because you never no what the riders at this stop are going to do next.

AARON BRUNELLE/GEARED UP

Last edited by GUPAARON; 03-14-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:19 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: black sheep tour

hells yeah!
Old 03-16-2006, 04:48 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

congrats guys!
Old 03-16-2006, 05:55 PM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

XFR & GEARED UP one of the best team together !!!! SICK :YEAH i wanna watch vid for this show :YEAH
Old 03-16-2006, 06:43 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

Good **** Aaron
Old 03-16-2006, 06:52 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yeah boys and girls! This should make for an entertaining show!:YEAH
Old 03-16-2006, 07:35 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah this show should **** geared nothing and x.f garbage come on now i **** better stunts than they have and joe nobody dont getme started on that wimp
Old 03-16-2006, 07:53 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

wow this guy is lookin 2 get banned
Old 03-17-2006, 12:27 PM

xfrjeff is an unknown quantity at this point

This show will be made to awww the crowd. Two great teams ridding together and i am sure many other great riders. I think this will be a show not to miss.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:05 PM

rui929cracka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DUMPstar
yeah this show should **** geared nothing and x.f garbage come on now i **** better stunts than they have and joe nobody dont getme started on that wimp

wow do u know who xfr or geared up are???!? ur not smart they are definatly two of the best crew out there and they got support from one of the biggest names in the sport so how u gonna run your mouth when they are just trying to promote and do something good for the troops???????? idiot
Old 03-17-2006, 02:16 PM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rui929cracka
wow do u know who xfr or geared up are???!? ur not smart they are definatly two of the best crew out there and they got support from one of the biggest names in the sport so how u gonna run your mouth when they are just trying to promote and do something good for the troops???????? idiot
Old 03-17-2006, 04:08 PM

simple i think the for the troops thing is awesome for the riders they **** xcept ill bill and ray ray they are innovators other than that the rest of them are nut riders
Old 03-17-2006, 04:46 PM

people shouldnt listen to u at all cause u will make them more stupid! they are all good riders ray ray steve bill joe and fraser(who i ride with occasionaly)they are good people and good riders no need to hate on them cause u arent as good or have as much publicity as them at least they all get credit(known credit) for their TEAM accomplishments what have u done except make an a** outa urself?
Old 03-17-2006, 05:17 PM

people shouldnt listen to u at all cause u will make them more stupid! they are all good riders ray ray steve bill joe and fraser(who i ride with occasionaly)they are good people and good riders no need to hate on them cause u arent as good or have as much publicity as them at least they all get credit(known credit) for their TEAM accomplishments what have u done except make an a** outa urself?

thats funny i dont get known credit ok!!!!! they are all good riders WHO CANT DO HANDSTANDS come on dog ill see you and slap you this year then ill get known credit for slappin a *****
Old 03-17-2006, 06:03 PM

slap me bwahahahahaha nother internet gangsta hear dude i would let u full out deck me in the face then stomp on u dont talk sh*t to people you know nothing about they are all good and just cause u dont like acros they **** no stop being so ignorant this is a place where u should be making friends not enemies so carefull on here ok "dog" stay up playa and get to conditioning cause ur gonna need it
Old 03-17-2006, 06:34 PM

slap me bwahahahahaha nother internet gangsta hear dude i would let u full out deck me in the face then stomp on u dont talk sh*t to people you know nothing about they are all good and just cause u dont like acros they **** no stop being so ignorant this is a place where u should be making friends not enemies so carefull on here ok "dog" stay up playa and get to conditioning cause ur gonna need it

place for friends i got plenty of friends in this scene conditioning i got my beer im ready to rock and roll see you sooner than you think
Old 03-17-2006, 07:00 PM

shaking hahaha make sure u check out mma fighting k buddy cant wait to see ya ima film it and throw it in my vid cant wait to meet u bro just dont be like the rest and send me ta jail
Old 03-17-2006, 07:18 PM

shaking hahaha make sure u check out mma fighting k buddy cant wait to see ya ima film it and throw it in my vid cant wait to meet u bro just dont be like the rest and send me ta jail

fine ill see you at the new england invatational im the only durrrrrrrrty south rider invited see you soon im gonna show you my 1 2 step
Old 03-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

not to burst your bubble but iowa aint southern....
Old 03-17-2006, 08:42 PM

929_uR is a decent person

+1

nor do they have "mean streets".

Quick Reply: black sheep tour