Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   black sheep tour (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/154370-black-sheep-tour.html)

GUPAARON 03-18-2006 12:58 AM

Re: black sheep tour

this is why i have such a high post count. i think it got off topic
i came on here to thank drew for letting us be apart of somthing that he has put togeather for the troops.

and on that note.i am looking forward to riding with the guys from xfr!

dumpstar, do ya thing man. if it works for you run with it .
cause that is what i am doing.

Metzger 03-18-2006 01:08 AM

yeah, sounds good.. i'd like to go to that!

006LODBKNY 03-18-2006 01:10 AM

Yo AAron.. sup foo?

GUPAARON 03-18-2006 01:16 AM

in the atl for the ims, show.

750minime 03-18-2006 09:06 AM

Dam I thought you are and inevator Aaron, lets take a look at your rap sheet well from what I see you've come up with 6 if not more of the sickest tricks out there. Dam all these haters!!! Congrats on the deal tell Castro I say wuz up nigga!!!!!!!!!!

Metzger 03-18-2006 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=750minime]Congrats on the deal tell Castro I say wuz up nigga!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
:shruggs the show is in jacksonville.

929_uR 03-18-2006 01:46 PM

[QUOTE=750minime]Dam I thought you are and inevator Aaron, lets take a look at your rap sheet well from what I see you've come up with 6 if not more of the sickest tricks out there. Dam all these haters!!! Congrats on the deal tell Castro I say wuz up nigga!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

NO i came up with THE sickest trick ever, but i cant do it yet, so i'm not allowed to talk about it.

not sure i'll ever be able to, so if a year passes, i'll let my favorite rider know about it.
:YEAH

Drew Stone 03-19-2006 10:59 PM

Back evil harbringers of hatred!!!

We are going to do a free show for the troops and thier families. I appreciatte all those who march with me on these missions. Chances are the Mayport Florida show will not be open to the public due to concerns related tom 9-11. Regardless we are still going to go in there with the "High Flying" U.S.B.W.B.S.S. show and put on a great ****ing show. We'll see how it shakes out in the next week or so.

Do not let the disease consume you!!

Re-spect

Drew Stone

750minime 03-20-2006 09:29 AM

[QUOTE=Metzger]:shruggs the show is in jacksonville.[/QUOTE]
Just put that in there to mess with people lol:YEAH :cheers :LOL

750minime 03-20-2006 09:30 AM

[QUOTE=929_uR]NO i came up with THE sickest trick ever, but i cant do it yet, so i'm not allowed to talk about it.

not sure i'll ever be able to, so if a year passes, i'll let my favorite rider know about it.
:YEAH[/QUOTE]

I'll make sure to watch out for it :YEAH

vertical_joe 03-20-2006 01:44 PM

[QUOTE=DUMPstar]yeah this show should **** geared nothing and x.f garbage come on now i shit better stunts than they have and joe nobody dont getme started on that wimp[/QUOTE]

:LOL :LOL This kids funny!

Tony L 03-20-2006 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=DUMPstar]thats funny i dont get known credit ok!!!!! they are all good riders WHO CANT DO HANDSTANDS come on dog ill see you and slap you this year then ill get known credit for slappin a *****[/QUOTE]

And an internet gangster is born :LOL

DUMPstar 03-20-2006 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=Tony_HID]And an internet gangster is born :LOL[/QUOTE]

oh no im and old pro at shit talking but anyways enough outta me get back on with the true topic of this thread

Tony L 03-20-2006 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=DUMPstar]oh no im and old pro at shit talking but anyways enough outta me get back on with the true topic of this thread[/QUOTE]

good enough :cheers