Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida)
-   -   i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida/97886-i-hate-gary-fan.html)

T-Ice 10-31-2004 10:46 PM

i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit

anyone that is interested in joining the i hate gary fan club for $5....we gettin t-shirts and shit like that...anyone that knows what im talking about contact me if you are interested......u know where to find me.....

Whiteboy wanksta

Suicidl 10-31-2004 11:03 PM

Re: i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit

i will take 2 1 large 1 small :YEAH
i say we just beat his ass :LOL

Goobster 11-01-2004 08:33 AM

yeah screw gary

T-Ice 11-01-2004 01:51 PM

yeah we are in the process of designing the t-shirts right now....if you have any sugestions please feel free to contact me

Goobster 11-03-2004 08:30 AM

how about a picture of gary with someone taking a poop on his face??? wait he might like that :toitletpa

crisg555 11-03-2004 05:44 PM

who is gary?

T-Ice 11-03-2004 06:41 PM

gary likes glass bottom boats??? thats scary...... gary is a parking lot pimp

crisg555 11-04-2004 09:44 AM

[QUOTE=crisg555]who is gary?[/QUOTE]

:confused:

A parking lot pimp. hahaha :LOL

xAshleyx 11-04-2004 02:10 PM

[QUOTE=crisg555]:confused:

A parking lot pimp. hahaha :LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL!! This is good stuff I'll take one in an xs!

Leavell119 11-04-2004 05:22 PM

whats funnie is noone has a clue what we r talking about. Gary is soo nasty and makes us all look soo bad that we hate him for it... I try to park my bike as soon as his starts up. makes me look better :apimp

xAshleyx 11-04-2004 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]Gary is soo nasty and makes us all look soo bad that we hate him for it...[/QUOTE]

That's the shitty thing about this sport. If you're better than anyone they hate on ya for it if you suck you get made fun of but ya got friends! haha makes me glad I suck and my bf is good.. best of both worlds. :laughing

T-Ice 11-04-2004 05:43 PM

we are have the shirt designs almost done and for anaditional $35 they will be autographed and the proceeds will go to gettin garys frame welded back to gether.....

Goobster 11-05-2004 08:05 AM

hel ill let gary take my bike anyday i know i cant be that good on it so might as well have someone use it for what its worth

Leavell119 11-05-2004 10:58 AM

Hey hey there. watch the frame bashin. He didnt break this one yet. and atleast his shitbox doesnt leak oil like its a new fad. Fukkin hondas. Ill still most likely be ridin tonite. Kyle woods better watch out. im stealin his tricks. :HaHaSukka

O-TownHoNdA 11-06-2004 02:36 AM

[QUOTE=crisg555]who is gary?[/QUOTE]
hes this hot ass stud who can rock out with his cock out :laughing oh and heres a design i think you should try out :twofinger J/K believe in jesus

O-TownHoNdA 11-06-2004 02:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heres my idea

crisg555 11-06-2004 03:44 AM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]whats funnie is noone has a clue what we r talking about. Gary is soo nasty and makes us all look soo bad that we hate him for it... I try to park my bike as soon as his starts up. makes me look better :apimp[/QUOTE]

any pics of this dude...
:laughing

O-TownHoNdA 11-06-2004 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=crisg555]any pics of this dude...
:laughing[/QUOTE]
heres one just for you

O-TownHoNdA 11-06-2004 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]heres one just for you[/QUOTE]
post up some pics of yourself :YEAH

Suicidl 11-06-2004 01:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=crisg555]any pics of this dude...
:laughing[/QUOTE]
yep :LOL

O-TownHoNdA 11-07-2004 02:55 PM

[QUOTE=suicidl]yep :LOL[/QUOTE]
the one on the left i was giving the camera the finger and taking a piss

INeedU2Keepitup 11-07-2004 05:20 PM

As soon as I heard about the "OFFICIAL - I HATE GARY FAN CLUB" I just needed to know where to sign up - and where to place an order for my shirts !! hee,hee.... I asked gary if i could be the president of the hate him fan club he said there's already a president - so could i nominate myself to be vice president !! I like the way it sounds - ASHLEY ~ V.P. of the "OFFICIAL - I Hate Gary Fan Club" - oh yeh...

INeedU2Keepitup 11-07-2004 05:33 PM

Oh yeh, hey gary just a little side note - (since this thread it about hating you !! for more than one reason - ha !!) Thanks to you & your little friend (who I THOUGHT was cool - b/c he knows it's all about the PINK !!) I CAN'T eat mcdonalds anymore - (well at least not any burgers !!) yeh... I was so hungry when I left your house - yeh, I passed the golden arches & thought i was gonna be sick !!! BLAHHHH - Mayo - you've ruined my nutrious eatin habits ! I can't even say the full word - b/c all that sticks out is [U][B]MAN[/B][/U]... mmmm ymmmm - NO ! thanks :asshole You guys have serious issues & you're starting to affect those around you !! :twofinger alright - later !!

O-TownHoNdA 11-07-2004 06:00 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]Oh yeh, hey gary just a little side note - (since this thread it about hating you !! for more than one reason - ha !!) Thanks to you & your little friend (who I THOUGHT was cool - b/c he knows it's all about the PINK !!) I CAN'T eat mcdonalds anymore - (well at least not any burgers !!) yeh... I was so hungry when I left your house - yeh, I passed the golden arches & thought i was gonna be sick !!! BLAHHHH - Mayo - you've ruined my nutrious eatin habits ! I can't even say the full word - b/c all that sticks out is [U][B]MAN[/B][/U]... mmmm ymmmm - NO ! thanks :asshole You guys have serious issues & you're starting to affect those around you !! :twofinger alright - later !![/QUOTE]
what you dont like a little extra [COLOR=White][SIZE=2]MAN[/SIZE][/COLOR]ayse :jerkoff :laughing

INeedU2Keepitup 11-08-2004 12:20 AM

Yummmmm - oh yeh, Usually when i'm ordering food I ask for a little extra on the side !! Hah Hah - God you're such a dick !! Maybe you should work on being nice - ya know - more like me.... I could be your Role Model....

O-TownHoNdA 11-08-2004 03:16 AM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]Yummmmm - oh yeh, Usually when i'm ordering food I ask for a little extra on the side !! Hah Hah - God you're such a dick !! Maybe you should work on being nice - ya know - more like me.... I could be your Role Model....[/QUOTE]
:laughing :laughing model this :eatya

nags 11-08-2004 04:12 AM

who's the slut on speedy's bike?

INeedU2Keepitup 11-08-2004 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]:laughing :laughing model this :eatya[/QUOTE]

Heh,heh... now thats what i'm talkin about !!! Always lookin out for me !!! :THANKS: ..... later boy !

Insane02GIXXER 11-08-2004 09:12 PM

Damnit gary, I hate you to.Not only are the number one stunna, they started givin' you the places in the back and now your the 1,000,001st to.That was my spot. :mad: Now im 1,000,002.

Mr. Negative 11-09-2004 12:24 AM

Buncha haters :2cents

INeedU2Keepitup 11-09-2004 09:06 AM

[QUOTE=Mr. Negative]Buncha haters :2cents[/QUOTE]

:laughing

O-TownHoNdA 11-09-2004 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Negative]Buncha haters :2cents[/QUOTE]
that avatar fits you perfectly :LOL :LOL

c.m.c steve 11-15-2004 06:27 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]that avatar fits you perfectly :LOL :LOL[/QUOTE]
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

xAshleyx 11-16-2004 07:07 PM

Hey The Ashley, you need an avatar!

SquidWheelies 11-16-2004 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]Hey The Ashley, you need an avatar![/QUOTE]
we should just break his legs. ungrateful lil bastard....

INeedU2Keepitup 11-16-2004 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]Hey The Ashley, you need an avatar![/QUOTE]

I know i know - I've got to take some new pics soon - hopefully today or tomorrow..... do da dooo....alright... WHEN ARE WE GONNA GO !!?!?!??!?!? You better come up with a game plan or i'm gonna remind you everytime i have to reply to your post...HAH !!!! :boobies: :boobies: later - ashley : )

xAshleyx 11-16-2004 09:22 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]WHEN ARE WE GONNA GO !!?!?!??!?!? You better come up with a game plan or i'm gonna remind you everytime i have to reply to your post...HAH !!!! :boobies: :boobies: later - ashley : )[/QUOTE]

OK!!! I can't this weekend cause I might be going to Atlanta but definitely soon! I'm getting better by the week too so I'll be up for the club soon! :YEAH

INeedU2Keepitup 11-16-2004 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]OK!!! I can't this weekend cause I might be going to Atlanta but definitely soon! I'm getting better by the week too so I'll be up for the club soon! :YEAH[/QUOTE]

Heh,heh...Good thing - I mean i'd hate to have to use zip ties to hold you in the wheel chair - as i kidnap you & force you to go !!!

xAshleyx 11-16-2004 09:42 PM

Zip ties are the shit!

O-TownHoNdA 11-18-2004 02:11 AM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]Zip ties are the shit![/QUOTE]
youre tellin me i need to get them to sponsor me :laughing