Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida)
-   -   i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida/97886-i-hate-gary-fan.html)

H-cane 11-24-2004 01:38 AM

Re: i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit

yea yea i want one.

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 01:46 AM

[QUOTE=StuntinFoolzJ]yea yea i want one.[/QUOTE]
ok which design would you like everyone pm unknownrider for more details, just leave him youre info and which design you would like :YEAH

H-cane 11-24-2004 09:55 AM

front
i hate gary

back cuz i'm a hater
or

front i hate gary
back perpertrator(poser)

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 10:40 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]ok which design would you like everyone pm unknownrider for more details, just leave him youre info and which design you would like :YEAH[/QUOTE]

So are you gonna be the only one w/ the I heart gary Shirt !?!? heh heh..... are they being ordered in guy sizes only or will there be girl sizes too ?!?

Leavell119 11-24-2004 11:00 AM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]So are you gonna be the only one w/ the I heart gary Shirt !?!? heh heh..... are they being ordered in guy sizes only or will there be girl sizes too ?!?[/QUOTE]

i think we need to order a thong in that design too soo we can see her model it for us :YEAH

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 01:31 PM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]i think we need to order a thong in that design too soo we can see her model it for us :YEAH[/QUOTE]

Her who ??? heh heh - I'd buy one for sure !!! :YEAH

Leavell119 11-24-2004 01:35 PM

yea im talkin about you. Im sure wed all like to see ya in a Official Gary Hater thong. :HITIT

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 01:40 PM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]yea im talkin about you. Im sure wed all like to see ya in a Official Gary Hater thong. :HITIT[/QUOTE]

heh heh - Gary's too cool to talk to me - So I guess I'll try to get ahold of theis to see if they could special order something for me !! Or do i have to have gary's permission to wear is name on my thong !?! hmph.....Maybe if he doesnt have a problem with it I'll be allowed to order one.... :YEAH

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]heh heh - Gary's too cool to talk to me - So I guess I'll try to get ahold of theis to see if they could special order something for me !! Or do i have to have gary's permission to wear is name on my thong !?! hmph.....Maybe if he doesnt have a problem with it I'll be allowed to order one.... :YEAH[/QUOTE]
i suppose you could wear me on you private region :laughing

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 06:17 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]i suppose you could wear me on you private region :laughing[/QUOTE]

Heh heh - Awwwwhhh thanks !!! Now if theis would just get off his @ss & get the shit done - Whooo - Can i get the I hate gary & the I heart gary thong ????

SquidWheelies 11-24-2004 07:02 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]Heh heh - Awwwwhhh thanks !!! Now if theis would just get off his @ss & get the shit done - Whooo - Can i get the I hate gary & the I heart gary thong ????[/QUOTE]

come on now dont get ahead of yourself. we are making a list are starting the i hate gary fund. were gonna figure out how much the shirts will cost to be made. that will be the membership fee* for the i hate gary fan club. we will get the ball rollin asap.

*unless your name is gary, the price will be doubled. :twofinger

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=SmokeRing]come on now dont get ahead of yourself. we are making a list are starting the i hate gary fund. were gonna figure out how much the shirts will cost to be made. that will be the membership fee* for the i hate gary fan club. we will get the ball rollin asap.

*unless your name is gary, the price will be doubled. :twofinger[/QUOTE]

okay - just let me know - oh & is that a yes for the thongs or no ???

Mr. Negative 11-24-2004 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]i think we need to order a thong in that design too soo we can see her model it for us :YEAH[/QUOTE]

I'll model it, with my assless chaps.

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 10:29 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Negative]I'll model it, with my assless chaps.[/QUOTE]

heh heh.... now there's an idea for marketing !?!? hah

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:10 PM

:sickly :sickly :sickly :sickly [QUOTE=Mr. Negative]I'll model it, with my assless chaps.[/QUOTE]

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]:sickly :sickly :sickly :sickly[/QUOTE]

heh heh !!!! makes me feel better knowing i got permission instead of the sick face !!!! :laughing - whoo hooo - (oh hey - what are your plans for this weekend !?!)

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:21 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]heh heh !!!! makes me feel better knowing i got permission instead of the sick face !!!! :laughing - whoo hooo - (oh hey - what are your plans for this weekend !?!)[/QUOTE]
:shruggs :shruggs never make those

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 11:27 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]:shruggs :shruggs never make those[/QUOTE]

hmmmm - is that a nice way of saying you're way too busy to hang out w/ me..... heh heh....

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:31 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]hmmmm - is that a nice way of saying you're way too busy to hang out w/ me..... heh heh....[/QUOTE]
seriously i dont ever make plans cause when i do they backfire, the earliest i make plans is like an hour or so in advance :laughing call me this weekend and well see whats up maybe we can get[blur] DRUNK [/blur]

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 11:37 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]seriously i dont ever make plans cause when i do they backfire, the earliest i make plans is like an hour or so in advance :laughing call me this weekend and well see whats up maybe we can get[blur] DRUNK [/blur][/QUOTE]

heh heh - maybe i'll find us a bottle of vodka & some SUGAR !!!!!! heh heh... I promise this time I'll work on not bein such a lightweight !!! :laughing

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:38 PM

time to whore out
[moveup] :twofinger [/moveup] [mover] :fiddy [/mover] [movel] :scooter [/movel] [moved] :flamed [/moved] [blur] [SIZE=4]F U C K E R S[/SIZE] [/blur]

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:39 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]heh heh - maybe i'll find us a bottle of vodka & some SUGAR !!!!!! heh heh... I promise this time I'll work on not bein such a lightweight !!! :laughing[/QUOTE]
maybe even get crazy and not stain my 3 hour old hoody :shruggs

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 11:42 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]maybe even get crazy and not stain my 3 hour old hoody :shruggs[/QUOTE]

WHAT !?!?! :shruggs - when !?! how !?! me !?! are you being serious...

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]WHAT !?!?! :shruggs - when !?! how !?! me !?! are you being serious...[/QUOTE]
you probably dont remember but you spilt beer on my 3 hour old baby

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]you probably dont remember but you spilt beer on my 3 hour old baby[/QUOTE]

oh no no no - i dont even drink beer - i drink vodka.... no beer... blah...
OH & VODKA IS CLEAR ... !?! :shruggs

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:56 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]oh no no no - i dont even drink beer - i drink vodka.... no beer... blah...
OH & VODKA IS CLEAR ... !?! :shruggs[/QUOTE]
not when its mixed with lemonade its not, it kinda leave a light piss colored stain really :laughing

INeedU2Keepitup 11-24-2004 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]not when its mixed with lemonade its not, it kinda leave a light piss colored stain really :laughing[/QUOTE]

awwwwwhhhh - :AWWWW - so sorry !!!! what size is it ?? large ?

O-TownHoNdA 11-24-2004 11:59 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]awwwwwhhhh - :AWWWW - so sorry !!!! what size is it ?? large ?[/QUOTE]
XL dont get it twisted

INeedU2Keepitup 11-25-2004 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]XL dont get it twisted[/QUOTE]

opps....so sorry - well i said something to rick about orderin one today - since they're only in guy sizes i didnt know what size to order.... geez... no wonder yours was a dress on me... heh heh....so sorry !!!

Volcomchick1111 11-25-2004 12:12 AM

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

O-TownHoNdA 11-25-2004 12:13 AM

[QUOTE=Volcomchick1111]heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey[/QUOTE]
who the hell are you :shruggs

INeedU2Keepitup 11-25-2004 12:17 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]who the hell are you :shruggs[/QUOTE]

heh heh - you're such a mean ass !!!! don't worry about saying it nice - since she only has 1 post i'm sure you've scared her off......

O-TownHoNdA 11-25-2004 12:19 AM

shes a tough girl she'll get over it

INeedU2Keepitup 11-25-2004 12:21 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]shes a tough girl she'll get over it[/QUOTE]

???? SHE IS ? or IF SHE IS ??

O-TownHoNdA 11-25-2004 12:24 AM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]???? SHE IS ? or IF SHE IS ??[/QUOTE]
im guessing she is :laughing

INeedU2Keepitup 11-25-2004 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]im guessing she is :laughing[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh.... I can't wait for the shirts to come out ! bwaa ha ha.... Do you think theis will order the thongs !?!? or was it a joke & i'm the only one who took it seriously.... :shruggs

O-TownHoNdA 11-25-2004 01:04 AM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]Ohhhh.... I can't wait for the shirts to come out ! bwaa ha ha.... Do you think theis will order the thongs !?!? or was it a joke & i'm the only one who took it seriously.... :shruggs[/QUOTE]
im sure he can get it taken care of hes a big boy after all, look out for the

Whiteboy
Wankstaz dvd

INeedU2Keepitup 11-25-2004 01:13 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]im sure he can get it taken care of hes a big boy after all, look out for the

Whiteboy
Wankstaz dvd[/QUOTE]

heh heh..... whiteboy wankstaz <-------- :apimp dvd - when ?

O-TownHoNdA 11-25-2004 01:14 AM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]heh heh..... whiteboy wankstaz <-------- :apimp dvd - when ?[/QUOTE]
:shruggs who knows

INeedU2Keepitup 11-25-2004 01:17 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]:shruggs who knows[/QUOTE]

Blah blah blah - gary i'm bored - entertain me ..... :LOL