Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida)
-   -   i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida/97886-i-hate-gary-fan.html)

SquidWheelies 11-18-2004 10:00 PM

Re: i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]youre tellin me i need to get them to sponsor me :laughing[/QUOTE]

maybe if youre wheelies werent gahbage... :twofinger :laughing

O-TownHoNdA 11-19-2004 12:44 PM

[QUOTE=SmokeRing]maybe if youre wheelies werent gahbage... :twofinger :laughing[/QUOTE]
i hate you so much dude hows about that first scrape you did last night :twofinger

Suicidl 11-19-2004 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]i hate you so much dude hows about that first scrape you did last night :twofinger[/QUOTE]
:lol :lol :lol sonds like someone just got called out :LOL :nutkick:

Leavell119 11-19-2004 03:51 PM

Ill be back bitches. and too the mo fo that stole my bike.. :nutkick:

O-TownHoNdA 11-19-2004 04:16 PM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]Ill be back bitches. and too the mo fo that stole my bike.. :nutkick:[/QUOTE]
yeah thats an extreme case of heavy :bs i say if we find him we hold him down and let john drag his bar over his cock and bullz :nono

Suicidl 11-19-2004 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]Ill be back bitches. and too the mo fo that stole my bike.. :nutkick:[/QUOTE]
thats fuced :shootem :wrestle :chairhit: :whipit: :middlefin whatever it takes to get you a new one

H-cane 11-19-2004 04:52 PM

yea he looks gay!!!!

i think the t shirts will sell fast

down in key west.........lol

Suicidl 11-19-2004 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=StuntinFoolzJ]yea he looks gay!!!!

i think the t shirts will sell fast

down in key west.........lol[/QUOTE]
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

SquidWheelies 11-19-2004 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]i hate you so much dude hows about that first scrape you did last night :twofinger[/QUOTE]

fu(k you you fu(kin fu(ker. eat a fatty. im never lettin you ride my bike or my fitty again. you suck ass :twofinger

SquidWheelies 11-19-2004 06:57 PM

damn when did your bike get jacked?

c.m.c steve 11-19-2004 07:32 PM

[QUOTE=SmokeRing]damn when did your bike get jacked?[/QUOTE]a week or two ago.............sucks nuts big time :banghead

Leavell119 11-19-2004 08:55 PM

yo james whats up with you man? my bike gets jacked and i call u 4 times and leave messages and u cant return a call? shitty if you ask me. but hey its all good. im gettin used to everyone bein fags. :twofinger

Suicidl 11-19-2004 10:43 PM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]yo james whats up with you man? my bike gets jacked and i call u 4 times and leave messages and u cant return a call? shitty if you ask me. but hey its all good. im gettin used to everyone bein fags. :twofinger[/QUOTE]
:shruggs :popcorn: :confused:

Mr. Negative 11-20-2004 02:55 AM

Some desperate thieves stealing that shit. Was'nt the case broke.

H-cane 11-20-2004 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=SmokeRing]we should just break his legs. ungrateful lil bastard....[/QUOTE]

steve will protect u

H-cane 11-20-2004 10:52 AM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]yo james whats up with you man? my bike gets jacked and i call u 4 times and leave messages and u cant return a call? shitty if you ask me. but hey its all good. im gettin used to everyone bein fags. :twofinger[/QUOTE]
thats cuz you think i jacked your shit. you and me know why.

on a serious note: i helped you out, gave you trust,and this is what i get. this sucks. be strong you are a true ridder. even though hate is in the air i ride with you and will still ride with you. but im sure things wont be the same.
peace. im over it.

Insane02GIXXER 11-20-2004 11:59 AM

Dude, sorry to hear your bike got jacked.What are the details? Ill keep a look out for anybody with extra 929 parts all of a sudden.

O-TownHoNdA 11-21-2004 02:35 AM

[QUOTE=Leavell119]yo james whats up with you man? my bike gets jacked and i call u 4 times and leave messages and u cant return a call? shitty if you ask me. but hey its all good.[COLOR=Yellow] im gettin used to everyone bein fags[/COLOR]. :twofinger[/QUOTE]
who are you talking about :shruggs not me i hope

H-cane 11-21-2004 04:02 AM

i dont hate, but i do think gary needs to see a doctor. i will set something up later this week.

Leavell119 11-21-2004 11:03 PM

well I never said you jacked my bike. I was callin you to see if you knew of any bikes for sale. If I thought you jacked my shit I would have let you know. Ill be back riding either way and we are gonna see each other so thats why I said something. ANYWAY... anyone know of a cheap bike to get into? preferably a 900rr, 929, or 954? Possibly an f4i? Holler