Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida)
-   -   i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida/97886-i-hate-gary-fan.html)

O-TownHoNdA 11-07-2004 02:55 PM

Re: i hate gary fan club $5 we gettin t-shirtsan shit

[QUOTE=suicidl]yep :LOL[/QUOTE]
the one on the left i was giving the camera the finger and taking a piss

INeedU2Keepitup 11-07-2004 05:20 PM

As soon as I heard about the "OFFICIAL - I HATE GARY FAN CLUB" I just needed to know where to sign up - and where to place an order for my shirts !! hee,hee.... I asked gary if i could be the president of the hate him fan club he said there's already a president - so could i nominate myself to be vice president !! I like the way it sounds - ASHLEY ~ V.P. of the "OFFICIAL - I Hate Gary Fan Club" - oh yeh...

INeedU2Keepitup 11-07-2004 05:33 PM

Oh yeh, hey gary just a little side note - (since this thread it about hating you !! for more than one reason - ha !!) Thanks to you & your little friend (who I THOUGHT was cool - b/c he knows it's all about the PINK !!) I CAN'T eat mcdonalds anymore - (well at least not any burgers !!) yeh... I was so hungry when I left your house - yeh, I passed the golden arches & thought i was gonna be sick !!! BLAHHHH - Mayo - you've ruined my nutrious eatin habits ! I can't even say the full word - b/c all that sticks out is [U][B]MAN[/B][/U]... mmmm ymmmm - NO ! thanks :asshole You guys have serious issues & you're starting to affect those around you !! :twofinger alright - later !!

O-TownHoNdA 11-07-2004 06:00 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]Oh yeh, hey gary just a little side note - (since this thread it about hating you !! for more than one reason - ha !!) Thanks to you & your little friend (who I THOUGHT was cool - b/c he knows it's all about the PINK !!) I CAN'T eat mcdonalds anymore - (well at least not any burgers !!) yeh... I was so hungry when I left your house - yeh, I passed the golden arches & thought i was gonna be sick !!! BLAHHHH - Mayo - you've ruined my nutrious eatin habits ! I can't even say the full word - b/c all that sticks out is [U][B]MAN[/B][/U]... mmmm ymmmm - NO ! thanks :asshole You guys have serious issues & you're starting to affect those around you !! :twofinger alright - later !![/QUOTE]
what you dont like a little extra [COLOR=White][SIZE=2]MAN[/SIZE][/COLOR]ayse :jerkoff :laughing

INeedU2Keepitup 11-08-2004 12:20 AM

Yummmmm - oh yeh, Usually when i'm ordering food I ask for a little extra on the side !! Hah Hah - God you're such a dick !! Maybe you should work on being nice - ya know - more like me.... I could be your Role Model....

O-TownHoNdA 11-08-2004 03:16 AM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]Yummmmm - oh yeh, Usually when i'm ordering food I ask for a little extra on the side !! Hah Hah - God you're such a dick !! Maybe you should work on being nice - ya know - more like me.... I could be your Role Model....[/QUOTE]
:laughing :laughing model this :eatya

nags 11-08-2004 04:12 AM

who's the slut on speedy's bike?

INeedU2Keepitup 11-08-2004 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]:laughing :laughing model this :eatya[/QUOTE]

Heh,heh... now thats what i'm talkin about !!! Always lookin out for me !!! :THANKS: ..... later boy !

Insane02GIXXER 11-08-2004 09:12 PM

Damnit gary, I hate you to.Not only are the number one stunna, they started givin' you the places in the back and now your the 1,000,001st to.That was my spot. :mad: Now im 1,000,002.

Mr. Negative 11-09-2004 12:24 AM

Buncha haters :2cents

INeedU2Keepitup 11-09-2004 09:06 AM

[QUOTE=Mr. Negative]Buncha haters :2cents[/QUOTE]

:laughing

O-TownHoNdA 11-09-2004 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Negative]Buncha haters :2cents[/QUOTE]
that avatar fits you perfectly :LOL :LOL

c.m.c steve 11-15-2004 06:27 PM

[QUOTE=o-townGiXxEr]that avatar fits you perfectly :LOL :LOL[/QUOTE]
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

xAshleyx 11-16-2004 07:07 PM

Hey The Ashley, you need an avatar!

SquidWheelies 11-16-2004 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]Hey The Ashley, you need an avatar![/QUOTE]
we should just break his legs. ungrateful lil bastard....

INeedU2Keepitup 11-16-2004 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]Hey The Ashley, you need an avatar![/QUOTE]

I know i know - I've got to take some new pics soon - hopefully today or tomorrow..... do da dooo....alright... WHEN ARE WE GONNA GO !!?!?!??!?!? You better come up with a game plan or i'm gonna remind you everytime i have to reply to your post...HAH !!!! :boobies: :boobies: later - ashley : )

xAshleyx 11-16-2004 09:22 PM

[QUOTE=INeedU2Keepitup]WHEN ARE WE GONNA GO !!?!?!??!?!? You better come up with a game plan or i'm gonna remind you everytime i have to reply to your post...HAH !!!! :boobies: :boobies: later - ashley : )[/QUOTE]

OK!!! I can't this weekend cause I might be going to Atlanta but definitely soon! I'm getting better by the week too so I'll be up for the club soon! :YEAH

INeedU2Keepitup 11-16-2004 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]OK!!! I can't this weekend cause I might be going to Atlanta but definitely soon! I'm getting better by the week too so I'll be up for the club soon! :YEAH[/QUOTE]

Heh,heh...Good thing - I mean i'd hate to have to use zip ties to hold you in the wheel chair - as i kidnap you & force you to go !!!

xAshleyx 11-16-2004 09:42 PM

Zip ties are the shit!

O-TownHoNdA 11-18-2004 02:11 AM

[QUOTE=JessesFanGirl]Zip ties are the shit![/QUOTE]
youre tellin me i need to get them to sponsor me :laughing