Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   VIDEO of lakeland this weekend (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/58941-video-lakeland-weekend.html)

nags 02-10-2004 08:23 PM

Re: VIDEO of lakeland this weekend

[QUOTE=MEACHAM]thanks for the props (you and everyone) ....... as far as the phone call goes, HHHMMM ... does it have something to do with cheesecake? something to do with torque, piston, and revlimit? hahhahahhahahaha ...... that's your boy now![/QUOTE]

is rpm striking back?

clutchit 02-10-2004 08:24 PM

looked like a good time, sucks I missed out.. Nice video though.

EndoChic 02-10-2004 08:30 PM

nice video dork :laughing :twofinger :cheers

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=Flip]Yo, so is everybody just talking trash or are you guys really gonna try to move down here?[/QUOTE]

flip ......... dog ............ have you ever known me to fake?? how many times have I been there in the past 2 months???? fu*ckin like 5 times or some shit .... you know Im a straight traveling fool .... Im stayin next time. I can't speak for the others that are wanting to come down too, but when I talked to them, they seemed pretty serious

freddyspens 02-10-2004 08:37 PM

i cant wait to watch the vid meacham and thanks for posting it up..
hey redrebel, try using alt/control/delete to close out a few programs that dont need to be running and the video might play alright.every unneeded program running makes watching vids a lot harder for those old processors-they dont do 10things at once very well

i know ill be down there next week flip(and ill be your friend:twofinger)--after MUCH delay, but i guess everything happens for a reason :rolleyes:

im ready to go riding with every fuking one of you :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Flip 02-10-2004 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=nags]looking for new friends? :laughing[/QUOTE]

Yep, Just trying to replace the leg humper. :laughing :twofinger

nags 02-10-2004 08:40 PM

meacham is a faker

GreggV 02-10-2004 08:42 PM

nice..........

Flip 02-10-2004 08:44 PM

Holy Sh*t! Nags is almost at 10,000 posts.

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=nags]meacham is a faker[/QUOTE]

aaaawwww .... that's beat playa. why must you speak to me this way sir? :CRYING: :mad:

nags 02-10-2004 08:45 PM

[QUOTE=Flip]Holy Sh*t! Nags is almost at 10,000 posts.[/QUOTE]

I woulda been there a long time ago, but I haven't really been on here much.. don't give a f*ck anymore

WETPAVEMENT 02-10-2004 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=MEACHAM]yo pave ...... did you peep the video??? let me know what cha think sonny ---- how are the ribs?[/QUOTE]

worken on it right now, I'm ar my moms house and she only has dial up so it will take a minute. As for the ribs.......that shit is BEAT,bad!

WETPAVEMENT 02-10-2004 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=Flip]Yo, so is everybody just talking trash or are you guys really gonna try to move down here?[/QUOTE]

If I can get some shit setup, I'm down like a mother! It wont be until after these ribs heal up tho, its hard to drive.

WETPAVEMENT 02-10-2004 08:55 PM

Meacham.........it gonna take like an hour to download this damn vid on this PC, post me up a couple of shots from the jump. HOLLA BACK CHEESECAKE

JONESER 02-10-2004 08:57 PM

[QUOTE=nags]is rpm striking back?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, no thanks to MEACHAM!

Saturday night at the track, I was all buzzed up and MEACHAM asked to use my phone. I didn't think anything about it. About an hour ago, my phone rings with some outta state number. I answer it and someone asked me if I wanted some cheesecake. I thought it was MEACHAM calling to fuk with me, so I was laughing. I remembered that I didn't give MEACHAM my number, I gave it to Tim (Honda4life). Anyway, I put 2 & 2 together and remembered that I let him use my phone....

:LOL :LOL Ya got me!

Fuzz 02-10-2004 08:59 PM

Nice vid cup cake.............holla back when u get the chance

JONESER 02-10-2004 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=WETPAVEMENT]worken on it right now, I'm ar my moms house and she only has dial up so it will take a minute. As for the ribs.......that shit is BEAT,bad![/QUOTE]
TAKE YOUR ASS TO THA HOSPITAL!

Let me guess, you guys are planning on moving to Ft Laud.????

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 09:05 PM

4 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=WETPAVEMENT]Meacham.........it gonna take like an hour to download this damn vid on this PC, post me up a couple of shots from the jump. HOLLA BACK CHEESECAKE[/QUOTE]

here ya go sukkka ..... they arent real HIGH quality cause I pulled them from video and made them cheapy jpeg just for posting purposes .... but you know the actual video itself when it gets released is gonna be crystal clear money ...... holla back

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 09:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here's a few more ...... damn these look ssoooooo bad dog .... hahhahaha .... you're a tru gangsta

covertwar 02-10-2004 09:12 PM

that shit was pretty dope, haha meacham made himself look like a player and shit :jester