Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   VIDEO of lakeland this weekend (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/58941-video-lakeland-weekend.html)

Beirut151 02-10-2004 07:14 PM

Re: VIDEO of lakeland this weekend

Looks cool man

Division1 Ryan 02-10-2004 07:14 PM

Very nice, you made it look like I could actually ride a little. :YEAH

sticky7841 02-10-2004 07:26 PM

Awesome........pimp shit.

This is some advice to everyone: When Meacham calls you up 3 weeks before stunt wars and tells u to come and u dont because of school, just go kill yourself right then and there for being that dumb. Thank You, thats all.

Me------> :banghead

Tenny 02-10-2004 07:29 PM

that shit about my bike pissed me off as hell but thats pimp i was in the vid :)

RedRebel 02-10-2004 07:30 PM

skips for me too..i gotta render it smalleer and ill let you know then

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 07:37 PM

[QUOTE=RedRebel]skips for me too..i gotta render it smalleer and ill let you know then[/QUOTE]

the video is high quality (of course) ..... so if your PC has a cheesecake procesor, then you may have problems viewing ..... if you cant make it work properly in windows media, then holler at cha boy's computer or somethin ...... it's worth seeing

holler back ryan what up!! your pimp ass cameo in the video is ganGstaaaa ....

gurilla83 02-10-2004 07:38 PM

hopefully you got me getting lit up with the flames if you did I'd like to see it. but it was a pretty dope video. :YEAH

WETPAVEMENT 02-10-2004 07:47 PM

Meacham..........when you wanna go back fool?

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 07:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=gurilla83]hopefully you got me getting lit up with the flames if you did I'd like to see it. but it was a pretty dope video. :YEAH[/QUOTE]

you mean this right here?????????????????

Warfield 02-10-2004 07:49 PM

MEACHAM good job on the vid it turned out nice :YEAH . Your editing is pretty sick and my kickflip turned out pretty good. Holla Back

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 07:50 PM

[QUOTE=WETPAVEMENT]Meacham..........when you wanna go back fool?[/QUOTE]

soon dog ..... fu*ck this beat ass weather ..... get yo shit together and lets be out

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 07:52 PM

yo pave ...... did you peep the video??? let me know what cha think sonny ---- how are the ribs?

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=Warfield]MEACHAM good job on the vid it turned out nice :YEAH . Your editing is pretty sick and my kickflip turned out pretty good. Holla Back[/QUOTE]

"black guy on vacation" what up fool ...... we need to roll back soon dog

honda4life 02-10-2004 08:03 PM

DAMMMNN that shit is hot. yo man i had a ball brooo.

RedRebel 02-10-2004 08:04 PM

That was Pimp....Oh ya...i runnning a Petium II :(..i think its about shot

JONESER 02-10-2004 08:10 PM

That video was SCHWEEET! :apimp

GIMME SOME CHEESECAKE! Guess who just called me? I wonder how he got my number? :shruggs

gurilla 02-10-2004 08:12 PM

dammmmmmnnn that was pretty ****ing dope. hey if you have any more pics send em to my e-mail address. gurilla83 is just my back up username since this one wasn't working. but not it is.

HOLDINGITBIG 02-10-2004 08:13 PM

[QUOTE=JONESER]That video was SCHWEEET! :apimp

GIMME SOME CHEESECAKE! Guess who just called me? I wonder how he got my number? :shruggs[/QUOTE]

thanks for the props (you and everyone) ....... as far as the phone call goes, HHHMMM ... does it have something to do with cheesecake? something to do with torque, piston, and revlimit? hahhahahhahahaha ...... that's your boy now!

Flip 02-10-2004 08:21 PM

Yo, so is everybody just talking trash or are you guys really gonna try to move down here?

nags 02-10-2004 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=Flip]Yo, so is everybody just talking trash or are you guys really gonna try to move down here?[/QUOTE]

looking for new friends? :laughing