Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   VIDEO of lakeland this weekend (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/58941-video-lakeland-weekend.html)

WETPAVEMENT 02-20-2004 12:48 PM

Re: VIDEO of lakeland this weekend

[QUOTE=90Fizzal]That video is sick bro. Watching that video makes me with I never left. Hey Wet Pavement what up man. Feeling better. This is Ryan, you know the asian rydah from 905 haha. To everyone that wasn't there. You definitely missed out. I woud drive from Cali again just to see Wet Pavement get crazy like that again. All you guys that were there are some cool ass people.[/QUOTE]

Sup fool? yo how do I get ahold of you guys? I checked the website but only saw a couple of addies and I dont know which one to use. Anyway, just tell the crew I said wassup and I'll try and stay in touch for future events. YALL have MAD respect from me! :apimp

WETPAVEMENT 02-20-2004 12:56 PM

[QUOTE=MEACHAM]thanks ....... Im sure I'll see you down there ..... Im there in like 5 days[/QUOTE]

yo fool, I'll be callen you this weekend........ you still down for the Daytona thing the 5th?

HOLDINGITBIG 02-20-2004 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=WETPAVEMENT]yo fool, I'll be callen you this weekend........ you still down for the Daytona thing the 5th?[/QUOTE]

shit ...... Im heading south on Monday night NEXT week (the 23rd) ..... hahhahaha. **** it .... Im out. I think Ill be there until like March 10th or so lookin for a place to move. Then Im packin all my shit .....

HOLDINGITBIG 02-20-2004 01:01 PM

[QUOTE=Mathmatic]I've been watching the hell outta that joint (fear not, for your bandwidth's sake I saved it to the desktop) and I think what sets it off is that the editing is dank as hell, especially the way you put so much to the song and also the fact that you used hip hop and not some death metal backwards hat goatee metal rap rock.[/QUOTE]

thanks man .... Im glad you liked it. I purposfully did all that shit with the music and stuff ..... people seemed to have responded to it well. Be lookin for the full version video comin out soon .... HOLDING IT BIG ENTERTAINMENT

lilmuzz 03-07-2004 02:15 PM

that video is dope as hell

honda4life 03-07-2004 03:34 PM

Meacham..... your video editing is ggggaaaaabbbbaaggggggeeeeee :twofinger :laughing

FlatAir2 03-10-2004 06:56 PM

VIDEO is TTTRRRAAASSSHHHHHHH...shiot, arse and many other things....yo you back yet bro????lets ride fuQer :cheers

HOLDINGITBIG 03-11-2004 01:43 AM

thanks for the compliments fools ...... If you wanna ride, you best hurry up and catch me cause Im rolling to charlotte next week, and then to florida.

USStuntRiders 03-11-2004 09:04 PM

tight clip i must say myself

-"B.S."

lilmuzz 03-12-2004 11:53 PM

MEACHAM hey i have a dumb question u know steve thompson, just curious if your the guy thats selling the f4i??

HOLDINGITBIG 03-13-2004 05:52 PM

[QUOTE=lilmuzz]MEACHAM hey i have a dumb question u know steve thompson, just curious if your the guy thats selling the f4i??[/QUOTE]

"steve thompson" doesn't ring a bell at the moment .... "wet pavement"???? and as far as the f4i goes, Im not quite sure which one you're speaking of. I have an f4i, but it's not up for sale. You need parts for an f4i or a whole bike?

WETPAVEMENT 02-12-2010 01:38 PM

PALMDALE........... come back to meeeeeee!

Jnutz1 02-12-2010 04:53 PM

wow...double front peg highway whoolies....ahh the good ol days !!

WETPAVEMENT 02-19-2010 09:46 PM

ya'll cant touch that gangsta shit son! lol