KCs Most Wanted Photo Gallery
kcsmostwanted.com
Kansas City, Kansas

rain every day then humid heat wave from hell!!!!

Old 08-02-2008, 12:44 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
rain every day then humid heat wave from hell!!!!

I'm so sick of this crappy weather!!! anyone else??
I tried to wake up early and go ride at 8AM today to beat the heat! yea.. that didn't work....

My teeth were even sweating and that was just unloading the honda! Then nuthin but overly hot pavement, and the bike ran like crap! I almost flipped it and killed myslef!! << riding alone as usual too

Over 80 degree dewpoints are rarely seen in Florida let alone KC!! I'm going to need to grow some gills here pretty soon just to breathe! Iv'e never had my visor or glasses fog up that bad in the summertime before without just comin out of AC or somin....

Somebody hit me up if your'e down for some night riding! I got to get out so I can catch up, but this heat is just impossible to deal with!

Got some time off next week, and EVERY weekend ya'll know I'm always down.
let's get out Greg before it's bowseason again!!!:YEAH
Old 08-05-2008, 10:40 PM

kcmwgreg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: rain every day then humid heat wave from hell!!!!

its been to nasty out too do anything but wakeboard. i rode to work the outher day .by the time i got there my ***** were stuck to my leg ..ooo it was 7:30 am
Old 08-06-2008, 10:45 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: rain every day then humid heat wave from hell!!!!

Finally a cold front though!:YEAH Feels good today.

hit me up if you want to go to the demo derby or something at the Jo. Co. fair. I think we may go this year. Skipped it for a couple, but hit me up either way. one of the days we will be riding I'm sure.