Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

question

Old 05-14-2004, 09:15 AM

MiltownTiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: question

The free show thing does **** a couple of us off, but the hell with it we just love riding and what better place then the track. We use those dates as practice sessions.

We have payed shows but everyone starts somewhere right? I would really like to know who thinks we are pussies though. Anyhow **** it squash it. We should be supporting each other not bickering like school girls. If someone has troubles with another take it up with the rider himself not the whole damn group. Leave those of us who get along out of this ****. So when thereis a problem call bill,herman ,or george out not the whole team. Right ?
Old 05-14-2004, 10:05 AM

ohh2cute is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone......this is Miltown's Chickie.

How's everyone doing??
Hey, not a bad butt shot of me in your vid....I was laughing, it was good!

Mmmmmmmmmm.....
Where do I begin? You know **** is bad when I post in here, but I've been hearing what's been going on and will say that I'm not too happy with the way that some of OUR guys have been acting.
I've been saying this from day one, I Love You Guys & Would Party With All of You Any Day of the Week!

Sam, you didn't slip in anybody's coolant and I'll take that to my grave. I'm sorry dude, you didn't. Practice will make those endos go smoothly, don't bring up more drama by putting the blame on VMC, it's YOU on the BIKE, the BIKE isn't doing the stunts on its own.....I think it's called OPERATOR ERROR. Sorry, you've known how i felt since it happened....be more aware of what's on the ground than, if that's the issue. All I have to say.

LMAO...Frankie I just had to address a few things....

"The owners of the Grove only want "Miltown" approved riders on the track...by that I mean someone we deem skilled enough to hold their own."

WE invited VMC there because they CAN hold their own, I feel their skills are top notch and in my opinion, is not even questionable.

About the smoking weed thing...................You guys wanna be the "gangsta" high-as-a-******-kite just to stunt team, so be it.

If you wanna bring that up, I was smoking weed with him too....big DEAL! I'm not really sure why this was brought up, but by no means would I say first that they are a "gangsta" LMAO team & do we want to pull all the dirty laundry out and tell them how wasted some of us get and the things we do when we get together?? I didn't think so.

He is upset because we all roll with pretty tight bikes, at least mechanically, and we dont do alot of the crap that overheats the bike so we can usually trust that the guy that was in front of us isnt blowing fluids all over the track.

WE ROLL WITH WHAT??? LMAO....There's nothing "tight" about any of our bikes and in my opinion that's pretty "gangsta" in itself. I don't know about you but my bike is zip tied from the bottom up. And if you really listen closely you can hear the gurggling and spitting up of Miltown's bike. I think ANY bike has potential to overheat, doesn't matter if your bike is mechanically in perfect condition.....but I'm a girl what do I know??

Overall, this has truly been very embarassing for me and I'm not even a stunter.....WELL YET!! But it's sad because I look at Jess and he wants to make this sport big and is dedicated to riding everyday, like a lot of you guys are...trust me I have to put up with not seeing him whole days cuz he's stunting! & **** like this just tears the team up and brings a lot of unessecary bullsh$t

It's just bullsh$t to have to still listen to these same issues being brought up over and over and I'm getting pretty F*cking sick of it!

VMC you'll see us out with you again (if that's cool)....I know that means Tiller, Miltown, and Myself for sure and there are others within the group
too.......

I just had to put my in because I DO feel very embarassed for some of the things that have been said, which have come from our group. We're not all ****** and it is much appreciated that you guys know that.
This whole thread wasn't meant to get out of control as it has, Jess just wanted to bring up the initial thing, get an answer, and than leave it at that.
WE are a TEAM and sh$t that is said reflects badly on all of us, I don't want to be known as the Miltown A$$holes!

Again, I think you guys are great and your skills can't be tampered with! I feel sorry for some of us that are so close-minded and can't accept the fact that yeah, the stuff that you guys do is sometimes better than what we can do.
We can learn from each other and I think it's great that we have another resource to turn to if we want to learn new **** and get better at the things we CAN do.

But with all of that, I'm going to go back and sit in the Oprah audience.......
Old 05-14-2004, 10:06 AM

BILL, HERMAN, GEORGE????

Are they new to our group??
Old 05-14-2004, 11:11 AM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i give that a round of applause :YEAH verry well stated
Old 05-14-2004, 11:21 AM

MiltownTiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ohh2cute
BILL, HERMAN, GEORGE????

Are they new to our group??
I was trying not to single anyone out. IT WAS A GENERALIZATION (spelling) I suck

And also there was a coolant spill on the track, but that could have been from one of the cars Sam should have been aware of it before he tryed rolling the endo and it should have been cleaned up when it was spilled. Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
Old 05-14-2004, 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=MiltownTiller] I was trying not to single anyone out. IT WAS A GENERALIZATION (spelling) I suck

I was just kidding you silly ***!!

Hey when are we going 50'ing??
Old 05-14-2004, 11:42 AM

Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, i didnt start this thread to blow up like this, I think Anna hit it right on the head on how I feel. At least everything is in the open. Here are my last thoughts on it all.

Mboys "Sam" you are the biggest **** talker in our group, I dont know how many times I'v told you that you didnt crash because of Ryan's bike. His bike blew up on the return road, not the begining of the track. Do you have any idea how many cars leak coolant, and oil on the track right were you crashed. Take some responsibility for your stunting, seriously man you dont see anyone else making excuses when they screw up, hell duker crashed in the same area too, and he didnt blame anyone. When I crash, I dont blame other people, and neither should you. Ha, You probably shouldnt ride next to me this year because my bike leaks oil. And for you to start up an account to talk ****, reflects very poorly on our group, stuntlife, and stunting. Think before you speak.

Frank, first you rip on them, then you rip on us, you have some issues.

As far as coolant blowing up, how would they know to clean it up, they were our guests at the track, nobody told them.

"And back to the topic....yeah, I hate when these guys pull the chit in the streets. All it does is pisses people off and turns people AWAY from the sport. IT is really offesive when OUR guys pull that chit through small 25MPH subdivisions where kids, families, and houses are all very close to the road and decide to rip 90MPH 2nd gear standups......dangerous and stupid in my opinion."

Dude what the hell are you talking about, since when do we do that, you havn't even been out riding, ya we really rip 90mph wheelies in a 25mph subdivision...right

"He was practicing endos......you gotta learn somewhere, right? So why not at the track? He is upset because we all roll with pretty tight bikes, at least mechanically, and we dont do alot of the crap that overheats the bike so we can usually trust that the guy that was in front of us isnt blowing fluids all over the track. But thats not to say that a car couldnt have left something on the track too......"

1st of all Frank, when we are at shows, we have an agreement in our group, not to practice anything new, only stunts that we are profficient with, to avoid accidents. Second, we DO NOT roll with tight bikes, the only bikes that are tight are Sam, and Mikes, yours is a POS, mine is too, there has been many times that all of the stunting bikes have leaked one fluid or another, oil, coolant, fork fluid. Brian, josh and myself have all over heated our bikes at the track, and return road.

As far as the drug thing you cant blame one person, and label the whole group, people make stupid decisions on our end too, but it shouldnt count towards the whole group.

VMC: During that event, when I became aware that you guys were irritated because you didnt receive any reconition, I approached you, and resolved it by going to the announcer's tower. And there was no way of knowing that about the whole coolant cleaning up thing, I think frank and scotty got pissed about it because Ray (track owner) bitched them out about it. Ray can be an unplesant guy sometimes.

As far as not getting paid for the shows at the track, that bothers me a great deal, and it will change soon.

VMC: Please do not hold everyone in our riding group accountable for a few retards who cant learn to play well with each other. They can stay home, and we can practice together. Hell none of our main stunters even own computers, Brad, Brian, Josh.

With all of this said, I have no problems with anyone, I'm here to ride and have fun, for any sissys that cant handle it, or get along with each other, they can stay home.

I'm sorry I even started this thread, but would like the last word, so can you please have your mod. close the thread, and Ryan I will call you to ride on Sunday.

Thanks,
Jesse