Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

Deer Hunters thread...

Old 11-16-2007, 12:35 PM

K2MX22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Deer Hunters thread...

Well, no one else has started one yet so here it is.

I'm heading out of town in about 3 hours, hopefully when I get back there will be some dead animals posted on here!

Good Luck!!

(I know its a dog but u get the idea)
Old 11-16-2007, 12:37 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Deer Hunters thread...

there is a hunting thread in OD
Old 11-16-2007, 01:07 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...ng-grip-n.html

Yep.... good luck.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:26 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

there it is
Old 11-16-2007, 05:47 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

its stuntlife not hunt life
Old 11-17-2007, 12:23 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joey b
,said the guy who never shot a big buck.... LOL

If you haven't tried, then you don't know what your missing...
Old 11-17-2007, 03:08 AM
I hate wallabies.

KangarooJack is an unknown quantity at this point

I have more luck getting deer with a truck than a bullet.

Leaving in a few hours.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:04 AM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
,said the guy who never shot a big buck.... LOL

If you haven't tried, then you don't know what your missing...
i have no need to go freeze my *** off in the woods . mayb if you could go hunting in july
Old 11-17-2007, 11:12 AM
hunts and stunts

i have no need to go freeze my *** off in the woods . mayb if you could go hunting in july
you could hunt hogs in texas with ur bow? Javelina and turkey's..... ****, turkey season is in the spring and alot of places down south it doesn't really get too cold during deer season. I have alot of technical clothing that is season specific though, so it's not as bad as you might think. haha funny though...

Really dude, it's just another way for me to satisfy my adrenaline addiction during the off season, or colder/ bad weather days I should say now! Thanks global warming!!
Old 11-18-2007, 06:51 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

after this weekend deer hunting blows... hopefully i change my mind after next weekend...

all ive seen was a doe that came up to me opening day and it was to dark to shoot... oh well...
Old 11-19-2007, 02:10 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

i just finally got my hunters safety card replacement card from Georgia. I've always been hesitant to go take hunters safety over and now I'm glad i didnt. Hopefully i will be able to murder my first deer this year..

so i just pee on myself and go wait in a tree right? lol
Old 11-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I hate wallabies.

KangarooJack is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BlinginR6
after this weekend deer hunting blows... hopefully i change my mind after next weekend...

all ive seen was a doe that came up to me opening day and it was to dark to shoot... oh well...
More than I seen. Saw a squirrel. Should had picked up a small game license also. Then Mr Squirrel could had met Mr .300 win mag.:YEAH

SNowed/sleeted pretty good saturday were we were. Sunday was 45 deg and sunny.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:43 PM

Exclamation Re: Deer Hunters thread...

I didn't see much, 2 does, 1 spike, and one big buck that was to far away to shoot at.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to go back up next weekend.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

if i could pull the trigger and not worry about my back getting all goofed up and paralyzing me, i would have used my walker, crutches, whatever to get to my stand, but i'm just going to wait for next year....****** kills me sittin in the house during my favorite time of the year.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:57 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

i shot a doe and a nubbin buck and saw 6 wolfs and got a black eye..........
Old 11-20-2007, 08:21 PM

Talking Re: Deer Hunters thread...

I agree.

But on that note, it's not Chicano Car Lot Life either!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/97-...-hardbody.html
Old 11-20-2007, 08:46 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by shepdawg
i shot a doe and a nubbin buck and saw 6 wolfs and got a black eye..........
HHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahahah OH my effin god! hahahahahah put your cheek on the gun boy... hahahahahahaahaaaaaa ...that button buck mustv'e gave you buck fever.. haha

Originally Posted by Ryan S
if i could pull the trigger and not worry about my back getting all goofed up and paralyzing me, i would have used my walker, crutches, whatever to get to my stand, but i'm just going to wait for next year....****** kills me sittin in the house during my favorite time of the year.
Just think bro, those deer will be there next year, and the bucks will have a chance to grow another year older and bigger just for you!! Do you watch any hunting DVD's/ satelite TV?? Hell, that might even make it worse...

Deansbuck.jpg
Here's a pic from a buddy of mine to keep everyone motivated..... this one was shot near Cabella's in KCK. He is my Gum-oflage affiliate.... Dean. Shitty scanned in pic....sorry.

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 11-20-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:40 AM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
HHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahahah OH my effin god! hahahahahah put your cheek on the gun boy... hahahahahahaahaaaaaa ...that button buck mustv'e gave you buck fever.. haha
actully smart ***.......i was taking a long shot and i used the front bar of my climber as a rest well that ment i had to learn way forward and **** my head kinda funny.......but it was worth it...
Old 11-21-2007, 11:38 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by shepdawg
actully smart ***.......i was taking a long shot and i used the front bar of my climber as a rest well that ment i had to learn way forward and **** my head kinda funny.......but it was worth it...

LOL
Thanks for not havin a glass chin on that one man! I was just kidding!

Anyways... any harvest is a good one. This year in KS has been tougher than usual!
Old 11-24-2007, 08:34 PM

kawisixer is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't see much all week. Missed a good buck that busted me bringing up the gun on tues. yesterday morning was my last day up north and i was was only hunting the morning cause my brother wanted to and just to run through the motions, I had pretty much thrown in the towel for this year and was damn frustrated. I had just walked a fire lane and climbed up into the stand, within ten minutes a big 'ol doe and fawn came walking out into the cutover from a swamp. lol I shot twice and they both missed. I'm thinkng WTF cause the gun was dead nuts on at the range so I look down at my scope and I still had it cranked to 10x from when i climbed in the stand and was glassing the cut over. i turned the scope back down to 4 or 5 and dropped mama. The fawn just stood there like "WTF do i do now" and started circling ma so i dropped the fawn figuring it would end up dying from starvation or something without ma to watch out for it anyways. We just got done skinning and cutting up all the deer from camp. That doe had the worst damage I have ever seen a bullet do before. It went in the front of her chest, the center core of the bullet went one way and shattered the shoulder and cleanly cut four ribs off pretty close to the spine and the outer jacket went in and disintegrated her lungs and there were bone fragments everywhere. It's amazing the damage a little 150 grain piece of metal can do.

Quick Reply: Deer Hunters thread...