Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

RYAN S. down !!!!!!!!!

Old 10-06-2007, 06:05 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all
Re: RYAN S. down !!!!!!!!!

Really sorry to hear this, I wish you the fastest recovery......heal up quick.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:17 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by joey b
well good thing is. we still got ryan!!!!!!!! he has a compound fractor of his left femor, broken left collar bone, couple large wounds to his forearm, thigh and shin that they have to leave opened till the swelling goes down.
and he lost his left foot from the ankle joint down. they will be doing another CT scan of brain to monitor the bleeding of his brain .

we wil keep you all updated.

we all are thinking of ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear God. I am soooo sorry to hear this. Ryan and family, my prayers are with you.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:25 PM

Schultzy is a decent person

stuntlife-1.jpg

Ryan,

Its saturday afternoon and you and I had a "date" to get some design work done today...and as I sit here looking at my empty screen I realized that all those times we sat together and worked on your stuff I took every moment spent with you for granted. Last night sitting in the waiting room waiting for you to get out of surgery all I wanted was to make sure I had the chance to tell you how much that I appreciate your friendship and how much I cared about you. I wanted so much to take every minute spent and to go back and have the chance to tell you that I will never take your friendship for granted ever again.
Remember the email I sent to you while you were over in China...and I told you how excited I was for you and all of your accomplishments and how proud I was to call you a friend. I will now remember to make sure that I acknowledge that more often...
I am proud of you and I know that you will get through this. Your strength and your determination and yes your "stubborness" will make you unstoppable! And Ryan, I am here for you through the good and the bad to make sure you once again accomplish another chapter in your life and reach success.

I love ya buddy!

Laurie Schultz
Old 10-06-2007, 06:41 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

sat the 6th update

i talked to ryans dad a few min ago, he is doing well considering how much worse he could be.....

his eyes are responsive to light, and when they yell his name he responds, the told him to open his eyes and he could hear them and they could tell he was trying to open his eyes but he couldnt, same when they told him to give them thumbs up.

they put a tube into his lungs to see if he had any fulid on them and there is none so thats a good sign and they also cut back his breathing machine so he breaths on his own also which also is a great sign

they ran a test on his intestins and said that his bowel movments are all healthy and they are gonna prolly get him on a feeding tube, tomarrow or monday. which will help him recover alot faster.

im sure i am forgeting somthing, but greg (ryans dad) wanted me to tell all you that came up last night that he is thankful we were all there and i also told about all you on here rooting for his son....

hes gonna be calling me with updates so i can keep all of you informed but right now we need to ask that no one goes to the hospital because your not gonna beable to see him its to frustrating on him thats not gonna help him recover as soon as we all can go see him i will post up on here so we can get up there!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 06:45 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

thats fucked up man, why not sayin it... but the injury could be worse, really worse, so its not that bad at all! best wishes from spain ryan, heal up fast and keep involved with the stuntriding sport please, we need people like you
Old 10-06-2007, 06:53 PM

RB07R1 is a decent person

i dont know you ryan, but i hope ya pull through!!!

good luck
Old 10-06-2007, 06:55 PM

I will be designing a Get Well card for Ryan...please send to me in a private message if you would like to add any words of encouragement to this card. I would like to have the design done and uploaded to my printing company by Tuesday the latest.

Thank you!!

Laurie Schultz

Last edited by Schultzy; 10-06-2007 at 07:28 PM. Reason: text
Old 10-06-2007, 07:17 PM

StickyRice 636 is a decent person

get well soon bro. pray for you.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:48 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

get well bro..
Old 10-06-2007, 07:57 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Schultzy

Ryan,

Its saturday afternoon and you and I had a "date" to get some design work done today...and as I sit here looking at my empty screen I realized that all those times we sat together and worked on your stuff I took every moment spent with you for granted. Last night sitting in the waiting room waiting for you to get out of surgery all I wanted was to make sure I had the chance to tell you how much that I appreciate your friendship and how much I cared about you. I wanted so much to take every minute spent and to go back and have the chance to tell you that I will never take your friendship for granted ever again.
Remember the email I sent to you while you were over in China...and I told you how excited I was for you and all of your accomplishments and how proud I was to call you a friend. I will now remember to make sure that I acknowledge that more often...
I am proud of you and I know that you will get through this. Your strength and your determination and yes your "stubborness" will make you unstoppable! And Ryan, I am here for you through the good and the bad to make sure you once again accomplish another chapter in your life and reach success.

I love ya buddy!

Laurie Schultz
Laurie,
That was absolutely beautiful. Ryan is very lucky to have soooooooo MANY friends like you. I don't know if you did the artwork for the above poster but I love it! I hope you don't mind that I print it out and save it. This may sound kinda corny but my Dad is a Babtist Preacher and I've put in a call to him to have the Church include Ryan in thier prayers. I'm sure he'll pull thru this, especially with all the support he has from his friends. This is only a BUMP in the road. He'll find a way to get back on the bike and tear it up.
-Jana
Old 10-06-2007, 07:57 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Bad news to hear, and distance doesn't make them any way milder.

Ryan is one of the first ones i've started reading here, and one of the best flagships of this sport.... worldwide.

Only wish the best and fastest recovery,
Schultzy's manifesto made me spread some tears.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:59 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn this is sad to hear about. I know that Ryan will pull through, and my prayers are with him and his family.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

This is horrible. Heal up quick Ryan so you can get back on the bike when the snow melts.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:09 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Ryan, ur part of the S.L family and were all pulling and praying for you
I dont know if his sponsors are paying the medical bills ? If not, can we set up a paypal donation??

Last edited by PLAYA-P; 10-06-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:36 PM

Ride. is a decent person

So glad to see how much love this guy's friends have for him. Major respect from me for everyone helping out and praying. I've met the guy only once, but realize now that even if people are hard to get along with, there's still just as many people who's lives would drastically change without them. I'm very humbled by how many people around me truly care.

Thoughts and prayers to all of you. Especially Ryan.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:38 PM

125ktm is an unknown quantity at this point

got the news late last night me and mike will be up there monday heal up fast man. i know this wont keep you down
Old 10-06-2007, 09:00 PM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to be a pessimist but isnt he unconscious and in critical right now and could literally go either way at any moment despite his positive vitals at the moment? From what I understand brain swelling is a very very scary and unpredictable condition.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:36 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sacs
Not to be a pessimist but isnt he unconscious and in critical right now and could literally go either way at any moment despite his positive vitals at the moment? From what I understand brain swelling is a very very scary and unpredictable condition.

ryan his brain is not swelling, there is some minor bleeding on it and they arent to consend with it but there will be a CT scan on him and he is unconscious cuz they put him out cuz he was combateive and they didnt want him to harm him self.......and actully he is now resonsive to the staff
Old 10-06-2007, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
Laurie,
That was absolutely beautiful. Ryan is very lucky to have soooooooo MANY friends like you. I don't know if you did the artwork for the above poster but I love it! I hope you don't mind that I print it out and save it. This may sound kinda corny but my Dad is a Babtist Preacher and I've put in a call to him to have the Church include Ryan in thier prayers. I'm sure he'll pull thru this, especially with all the support he has from his friends. This is only a BUMP in the road. He'll find a way to get back on the bike and tear it up.
-Jana

Please feel free to print it. I am also designing a Get Well card if you would like to add something to that. Thank you for your prayer request...Ryan has been blessed to have so many wonderful people in his life.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:51 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

My prayers are with you ryan s.

Get better bro.. Lost a good friend this summer to riding..

Hope I don't lose another guy I look up 2.

Quick Reply: RYAN S. down !!!!!!!!!