Old 07-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Regular StuntLifer

matdawg99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pinks all Out...UPDATE

heal up quick!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:13 PM

Devinishome is a decent person

I watched the wreck from the fence, not positive whose helmet was taken off. For about 2 minutes most of the crowd was positive you were dead. You didnt budge for about 5 minutes, and i'm surprised that you were able to walk after something like that. A word of advice to the guy that was knocked out, keep your eyes in front of you, I could tell you were watching the crowd instead of what you were doing. I hope you have a speedy recovery though.

Last edited by Devinishome; 07-23-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:27 PM

KING MURDOC is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo It Was Good Meeting You Dudes...hope Your Homies Get Welll Soon
Old 07-23-2007, 06:39 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

i called bob on my way home hes misrible they took away his morphine and he said hes hot as hell and hurts!!! i hope he gets to ply home tomarrow he sounds like hell!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 08:47 PM

corners is an unknown quantity at this point

I called Duker around 6pm tonight and he was in a lot of pain, but in good spirits.

Get well soon BRO!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 03:09 PM

Schultzy is a decent person

Video footage will be coming soon...
Old 07-24-2007, 06:33 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

DUKER is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone....
I'm home now...... after a ******' AGONIZING flight from Tennessee to Ohio (Hour layover) then back to Wisconsin....
The return lane we were riding on was small....really small... Jimmy was doing a highchair burnout, I was doin a coaster...i saw him and set it down in time to get out of the way....but the return lane was banked a little...so his *** end slide down alittle bit (he was gettin sideways) and i couldn't miss him..... I thought he was dead... he laid there for a good 5 minutes unconscience..... I was more worried about him then anything else..... after i hit the ground and slid to a stop...i could see that my lower left shin area wasn't really attached to anything anymore....so I just sat there while they tended to Jimmy.... as soon as i saw Jimmy moving around and waving to the crowd, i knew he was gonna be OK... Thats when i yelled to Garrett to get his *** over here and film this ****** bone stickin' outta my leg lol
I ended up with a steel rod and some screws holding my shin back together.... I guess I broke my foot and had a bone stickin' outta my big toe also........ And a **** load of staples... I'm still alittle outta it from the morphine and pain pills... The doc gave me a cd with all my X-Rays on it... as soon as i figure out how to save them i'll post em up.... they look pretty nasty.. Garrett should have some good footage of that bone stickin' out my shin so hopefully we will be able to post that up soon also..... Thanks to everyone at Bristol Speedway and the Hospital... It'll be a few months before i can walk again, but my right foot is fine... so i can still hit my rear brake I'm REALLY stoked about not having any health insurance
Old 07-24-2007, 07:15 PM

6DoubleR is an unknown quantity at this point

damn thats scary...good to hear your ok man
Old 07-24-2007, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by DUKER
Thanks everyone....
I'm home now...... after a ******' AGONIZING flight from Tennessee to Ohio (Hour layover) then back to Wisconsin....
The return lane we were riding on was small....really small... Jimmy was doing a highchair burnout, I was doin a coaster...i saw him and set it down in time to get out of the way....but the return lane was banked a little...so his *** end slide down alittle bit (he was gettin sideways) and i couldn't miss him..... I thought he was dead... he laid there for a good 5 minutes unconscience..... I was more worried about him then anything else..... after i hit the ground and slid to a stop...i could see that my lower left shin area wasn't really attached to anything anymore....so I just sat there while they tended to Jimmy.... as soon as i saw Jimmy moving around and waving to the crowd, i knew he was gonna be OK... Thats when i yelled to Garrett to get his *** over here and film this ****** bone stickin' outta my leg lol
I ended up with a steel rod and some screws holding my shin back together.... I guess I broke my foot and had a bone stickin' outta my big toe also........ And a **** load of staples... I'm still alittle outta it from the morphine and pain pills... The doc gave me a cd with all my X-Rays on it... as soon as i figure out how to save them i'll post em up.... they look pretty nasty.. Garrett should have some good footage of that bone stickin' out my shin so hopefully we will be able to post that up soon also..... Thanks to everyone at Bristol Speedway and the Hospital... It'll be a few months before i can walk again, but my right foot is fine... so i can still hit my rear brake I'm REALLY stoked about not having any health insurance
Bobbo...
Its great to have you back home buddy!
Old 07-24-2007, 09:13 PM

jim mertins is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, great to have ya home dude... I am still searching for video footage because I do not remember anything from the crash, even getting hit by ducker,waving to the crowd,anything.......... just when i was in the ambulance when we were already moving....And hell yeah thank you to Bristol dragway and fans for all the hospitality, besides the crash also....:YEAH
Old 07-24-2007, 10:20 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy crap Duker. Glad to hear you're back home and in good spirits.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:05 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm REALLY stoked about not having any health insurance

this part hurts the most to think about!
Old 07-24-2007, 11:36 PM

I cant figure out how to load this video...

Last edited by Schultzy; 07-24-2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: ?
Old 07-24-2007, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by BlinginR6
this part hurts the most to think about!

Thats ok folks cause Bob-Bo-Palooza is in the works!!!

A day of music, beer, fun, beer, etc....did I mention beer??
I will keep everyone posted as soon as we set a date!!
Old 07-25-2007, 12:12 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Best wishes my man!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:16 AM

I really appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers. It feels really good to know that all my friends got my back like this... Kristen and I are a little overwhelmed at the moment.... I can't even get out the front door by myself ....so shes staying home from work also to make sure I don't hurt myself even more just tryin to take a ****........ The future would look alot brighter if I knew when i was going to be able to walk again....But as it stands right now....i'm missing a couple inches of bone outta my shin, so i might have to go back in for a bone graph before i can even put weight on it....
Thanks again everyone for your help and support... It means the world to me Honestly
Old 07-25-2007, 09:54 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

I really appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers. It feels really good to know that all my friends got my back like this... Kristen and I are a little overwhelmed at the moment.... I can't even get out the front door by myself ....so shes staying home from work also to make sure I don't hurt myself even more just tryin to take a ****........ The future would look alot brighter if I knew when i was going to be able to walk again....But as it stands right now....i'm missing a couple inches of bone outta my shin, so i might have to go back in for a bone graph before i can even put weight on it....
Thanks again everyone for your help and support... It means the world to me Honestly

We love you Duker....... .....you're my hero homie. Get well soon!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:14 PM

thanks bud, I look forward to riding with you guys again. hopefully ill be able to get back on the bike before the end of the season. of course right now I would be happy to just be able to stand under my own power lol
Old 07-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Glad to hear it wasn't any worse bro... Heal up quick!!
Old 07-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Monkey says "Thumbs Down"

SLAMD is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear about your crash Bob.
I got some good news though..........

Nope I DIDNT save any money on my car insurance BUT...
Cindi gave birth to my 7lb. 10oz. baby boy Sunday Morning!!!
Cale Phillip Owen says get well soon Bobert! :YEAH

Quick Reply: Pinks all Out...UPDATE