Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

2 Die In Truck-Motorcycle Crash In Rock County

Old 06-28-2005, 12:50 AM

Schiernbeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 Die In Truck-Motorcycle Crash In Rock County

Originally Posted by Ninjadude
Disagree. That is one of the best things they could've done to show their support. When JP passed away, and we all rode together to his visitation, that was a really memorable experience, and I think everyone else that was on that ride will agree with that.
I agree everyone who went on that ride showed their respect to him by riding there. It wasn't meant to harm the family or show disrespect. Doing a burnout in the parking lot of the funeral home is just plain dumb IMO.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:00 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schiernbeck
In WI driving records are public record anyone can look them up by knowing someone's first and last name.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl
well then... my mistake.....

if this was a report about a murderer would you guys protest the reporter stating that the person had killed before? in my opinion its the same thing. a bad driving record is usually a good indicator that you are a bad driver. a person with an extensive background for burglaries is most likely a burglar.

ps the burnout was dead wrong. i think bikes at the funeral are also wrong. for the families sake... i could care less if bikes are at my funeral if i were to pass on my bike. but out of respect for my families emotions, since they would be the ones suffering most, they shouldnt be there.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:26 AM
I hate wallabies.

KangarooJack is an unknown quantity at this point

When 'Midnight' died in Oct 92 on his ZX10 there were ALOT of sportbikes leading the precession. Bikes leading a funeral precession for a biker who died is acceptable.DOing a freaking burnout is just plain dumb as hell.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:52 AM

Mrs.ChrisHill is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
"women that cant drive good" not all women. just the bad drivers. i know quite a few girls that scare me when i ride with them. i dont get scared easy either. my sister too. she sucks. but you know what, her husband is worse than her.

i would rather have an Insured driver with no license on the road that some poor old white trash driving an 89 s10 with no insurance. just as long as you have insurance,(or money) i dont care what you do.'

im not offended by anyones opinions. im sure you all do things i dissagree with.
lol ... yeah some people get scared when i drive. i just drive fast thats all. and i know how to drive. i sometimes catch myself thinking im on the bike. and that its really easy to go through cars just as simple. so yeah my driving can get a lil stupid at times. but i know what im doing. and would never jeperdize<sp? my friends lives.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:35 PM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ninjadude
Disagree. That is one of the best things they could've done to show their support. When JP passed away, and we all rode together to his visitation, that was a really memorable experience, and I think everyone else that was on that ride will agree with that.
JP didn't die on a sportbike. i think it is different for kyle than JP.

i hope they had helmets on at least.
Old 06-28-2005, 12:43 PM

R6Chic is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.channel3000.com/news/4645086/detail.html

I think this article was written a hundred times better than the Janesville article.
Totally agree!! Way better than the gazette!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:48 PM

CK 187 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.channel3000.com/news/4645086/detail.html

I think this article was written a hundred times better than the Janesville article.

I like that much better as well. Simple and to the point. Sticking to relevant facts.

Does that article make you feel a little less pissed off, UncleJack?
Old 06-28-2005, 12:48 PM

Schiernbeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by POPEYE
JP didn't die on a sportbike. i think it is different for kyle than JP.

i hope they had helmets on at least.
Everyone that rode to the funeral had helmets on.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:43 PM

unclejackss is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ckcrew
Does that article make you feel a little less pissed off, UncleJack?
That is how it should have been written!
Old 06-28-2005, 02:33 PM

R6Chic is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.gazetteextra.com/letters_crash062805.asp
Old 06-28-2005, 04:14 PM

unclejackss is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the first batch
http://www.gazetteextra.com/letters_crash062705.asp
Old 06-28-2005, 04:40 PM

K2MX22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love how one of the letters busts DuPre' for having speeding tickets of his own.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:44 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope he feels like an *** now.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:10 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

black04GT i do agree with you he did pay the altamite price for his actions BUT, with this actions he took a young mothers life and that is not right, i am as guilt as alot of ppl on here i have down well over 100MPH as im sure jsut about every person on this forum has, BUT there is a time and a place for it. 1am down I-94 with no cars around for miles and lack of intersections, not the best place but better then a road that is heavily traveled by ppl on there way to work were you know you are not only puting your own life but others in danger thats not right. IM IN NO WAY DISING YOUR FRIEND I AM JUST STATING MY OPINION TO WHAT YOU WROTE A FEW PAGES BACK.

I know i will be more cautious the next time i think about twisting back the throutle
Old 06-28-2005, 10:05 PM

PeeWee is an unknown quantity at this point

i was one of the bikes there, the parents were not mad that we rode at all, actually we all left with the mother and father of kyle and met them out where the accident was shortly after the visitation ended... no harsh feelings..
Old 06-28-2005, 10:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

neal--what is a throutle??

i love all the letters that were written in to the gazette....it shows a lot of support!
Old 06-29-2005, 08:05 AM

litl_bitkinky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vin929
so now the paper decides whos at fault??? I dont think the article will have any thing to do with any litigation(sp) between ins. companies and or personal suites

no but by saying that both drivers were at fault it can hold up policies. They say that it dosent but they throw in piles of paper work and try to tie it up for months on end in some cases others dont. The paper is also not the ones who deam who is at fault both are dead they cant say who is except for the people who witnessed the accident and they never did say who they were but then again that shady bastard for a reporter dont know how to use a tool to write words so well and if he had his head from licking someones ball sack he might be able to
Old 06-29-2005, 09:40 AM

black04gt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shepdawg
black04GT i do agree with you he did pay the altamite price for his actions BUT, with this actions he took a young mothers life and that is not right, i am as guilt as alot of ppl on here i have down well over 100MPH as im sure jsut about every person on this forum has, BUT there is a time and a place for it. 1am down I-94 with no cars around for miles and lack of intersections, not the best place but better then a road that is heavily traveled by ppl on there way to work were you know you are not only puting your own life but others in danger thats not right. IM IN NO WAY DISING YOUR FRIEND I AM JUST STATING MY OPINION TO WHAT YOU WROTE A FEW PAGES BACK.

I know i will be more cautious the next time i think about twisting back the throutle

I understand where you are coming from. You never think about this tuff till well something like this happens. The first time I had my car well into the triple digits was on that road with Kyle, Ironicly. It was stupid. I mean everyone knows when you get your adrenline going you dont think about anything but the task at hand. The first time I had my bike over 100 I was riding with him. When i dumped my bike, i was riding with him. I never once thought oh this could kill me. Now, when I put my bike back together I didn't stray far from my house. Cuase not it scares the $hit out of me. Im looking for every single person to pull out in front of me. Im sure its gonna make me a lot hell of a better rider. But this isnt they way i wanted to learn. (yes, im a "squid"). I lost a close friend. It hurts. I appreciate all you peoples support in writing into the paper. Also all your comments. Even though some are bad they still might prevent someone else from doing this. Even if its one person Kyle would have been happy. He *****ed at me cause i alwasy yelled at him to wear his helmet. When i dumped mine he had it on every time after that. It sucks that all my *****ing it still didn't help. Thanks to everyone it does mean something for what its worth
Old 06-29-2005, 11:53 AM

UstewRice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by black04gt
When i dumped my bike, i was riding with him. I never once thought oh this could kill me. Now, when I put my bike back together I didn't stray far from my house. Cuase not it scares the $hit out of me. Im looking for every single person to pull out in front of me. Im sure its gonna make me a lot hell of a better rider. But this isnt they way i wanted to learn. (yes, im a "squid").
Youve GOT TO expect cars to pull out in front of you!! Thats what makes up a good rider. The time your not paying attention or assume their going to stop is the exact time they will pull out. I find myself all them time pointing and saying watch this... I bet this guy/girl pulls out.. And everytime I do it happens. Please be careful Tony!
Old 06-29-2005, 12:32 PM

black04gt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UstewRice
Youve GOT TO expect cars to pull out in front of you!! Thats what makes up a good rider. The time your not paying attention or assume their going to stop is the exact time they will pull out. I find myself all them time pointing and saying watch this... I bet this guy/girl pulls out.. And everytime I do it happens. Please be careful Tony!

I know and I do now. Same goes for you Mark. I don't want to go through this again.

Quick Reply: 2 Die In Truck-Motorcycle Crash In Rock County