Ballistic Clown Crew - B.C.C. Photo Gallery
www.ballisticclowncrew.com
Vermont

X-Games & Why aint we there

Old 11-05-2002, 12:35 PM

T.Bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb X-Games & Why aint we there

Hey guys I was at home last night watch'in some old re-runs of Metzger pull'in his backflip extravaganza's and damned if I can't figure out why there is no Street Style Stunts involved in the X-Games???

I mean hell this is the most up-coming and X-treme sport out there right? Why is it we don't see Starboyz , DTE , 1096 , Valpoboyz and all the other great names. I mean I don't believe anyone needs any help blow'in their own horn but I think it would be a helluva step...to show the World what Stunt'in is all about???

Give me a shout and let me know if you think I'm way off base or what...............
Old 11-06-2002, 10:40 AM

ZEDEX9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe somday, but I think it would be WAY to contraversial to have street bikes doin stunts in front of a million kids who cant wait to go home and kill themselve tryin it! dirt bikes are made to do jumps (off road too) maybe not back flips, but there is a BIG difference there.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:01 PM

I agree there are some major dif.'s but at the same time if it were handled correctly (Gear , Explanation's on safety etc.) it could come off .

I mean I hear ya about the jump thing but... dirt bikes were not made for no-handers, heal clickers, lazyboy recliners,cliffhangers. I mean the list go's on for ever.. Could you imagine if you stepped back 8-10 years ago and told an MX rider you were gonna do a backflip on your bike of that 20ft. jump???

I don't think we are that far off?!(just my opin.)
I can't think of noth'in wilder than to see a nice clean Drag Strip opened for some of our best to throw out what they got..and I know beleive it or not it isn't just sociaty you would have to convince there are Stunt Riders who would axe the idea too..Some people don't give 2-shiats bout what sociaty thinks they ride for them and are'nt intersted in acceptance.I just think it would be a helluva thing to see..
Old 11-06-2002, 05:33 PM
ValpoBoyz Moderator

gsxrtims is an unknown quantity at this point
Give it time Tim. This **** has really exploded in the past 3 years alone. I would say we will see something huge very soon. I just hope when they write the history book they remember our names.

Hey have you ever seen "Freezno Smooth"? If not watch it. I don't even know where to find it but it is funny ****. It is a full movie with all the dirt bike guys. At the end Metzger is hump'n a blow up doll in the parking lot.
Old 11-07-2002, 12:36 PM

Metzger is the Godfather of MX .....that stunt don't suprise me much com'in from him..

I think **** will come around.:D its just a matter of time like you said. We def. got to get more peeps in volved

I'm pretty stoked up about this season I hope i can make as many events as I have on my calender..If you OR ANYONE ELSE listening know of any more events closer to home give me a shout.

I will make it down your way even if i gotta rob my kids piggy bank...NAHHHH it aint that badd yet

LATA
Old 11-07-2002, 02:09 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
T,

You guys and the GMO need to organize the VT stunt fest. That's close to home. Invite all the boyz up here to the hills.

-Josh

www.vtextreme.com
Old 11-07-2002, 02:23 PM

Hey NOW THATS AN IDEA..

I'll give BigDad a call and see what he thinks????

I see you guys were try'in to hit somethin up for quads too on the Quad Board??

Next Season I'm work'in on a little somthin somthin but am try'in not to let the cat out of the bag. You'll know soon enough me and secret's don'y mix EHH Tim?
Old 11-07-2002, 02:32 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you think the folks up here are ready for something like that??? Geez, we almost shut St.Albans down in one afternoons worth of carnage with 3 bikes and 5 or so quads. You get all those serious guys up here and the state will be in ruins :D .

Yeah, we got a little something going on with the quads as you can probably see from the pics and stuff on the boards. You don't need two wheels to throw it down.

Hmmmmm...I'm interested in this cat that you have in a bag. (I'm sure the Chinese food place in the shopping ctr. is too ).

-Josh

www.vtextreme.com
Old 11-07-2002, 02:47 PM

Cracka is an unknown quantity at this point
Excellent

Originally posted by JLanphear
T,

You guys and the GMO need to organize the VT stunt fest. That's close to home. Invite all the boyz up here to the hills.

-Josh

www.vtextreme.com
Now that's an Excellent idea. Close to my home. I'd go check that out Fo Sho.
Old 11-07-2002, 05:35 PM

Yea just our little old B.C.C. show brought in 1200 people can you imagine what the turn out would be?!?!?! :p
Old 11-08-2002, 05:36 PM

ZEDEX9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Frezno

Frezno Smooth is the funniest F'n movie I have ever seen!!!!! Ron Jeremy owns the burrito hut! hahahahaha
Old 11-13-2002, 05:30 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb X-Games

Last year during Daytona Bike Week I (and others) met with an individual who was trying push street freestyle to the X-Games - I'm not sure if anything ever came of it. Obviously the powers that be are aware of our sport I just don't think its big enough yet, and unfortunately the practice forum for 99.999999% of riders is the street or other illegal locations. Sucks.