Ballistic Clown Crew - B.C.C. Photo Gallery
www.ballisticclowncrew.com
Vermont

What's Up Bcc?!?!?!

Old 11-14-2002, 02:14 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up What's Up Bcc?!?!?!

Hey it is JAGMAN from The Psychogang!!! We are a stunt team out of Central PA! We have been around for alot of years but only got serious about the whole team thing about two years ago! :D

We have become primarily a "show team" because the gigs have been plentiful and we have enjoyed not being harassed by every local cop in our area every time we went out!

We are excited about this sport and look forward to meeting as many of you guys as we can! We hope you guys will enjoy what we bring to the board, and hope that you guys will see us at some of your events this year!

Glad to be here! Would like to thank Shugga and J Bizzo for there support and help getting us up on this awesome board!

JAGMAN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
pg-main-new.jpg (96.3 KB, 50 views)
Old 11-15-2002, 08:08 AM

T.Bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
What up Jagman?!!??

We too are fairly new to the scene..we have been around awhile also and are just div'in in with a more seriouse attitude..We don't have too much planned yet for events this season ..I'm work'in on it We are gonna make the trip to the Starboyz event this year .I'm wait'in for Scott to hit me back with some dates and I'm think'in we need to get all the Northern groups together and have a Northern Stuntfest????

We are gett'in a pretty good set of teams up here..I mean DTE,GMO,Rollin'Rednecks,Extreme motorsports,you guys I mean the list is gett'in pretty huge .I mentioned it a little to John and he say's its a thought..We are fairly close if you guys decide to hit Starboyz maybe we can hook up and travel down together??
I'll keep in touch.. hit me on my e-mail
LATA

Last edited by T.Bentley; 11-15-2002 at 08:55 AM.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:15 AM

T Bentley,

First off, I have checked your site out! SWEET! :D

Second, I agree with you on the Northern Stuntfest thing! I already have it in the works! I talked with some of the guys from Extreme Motorsports and Rollin Rednecks about it, but I would be all about having all the great teams from up north, or anywhere for that matter, join us! I am calling it Psychofest and it is scheduled for June 7th of 2003 at a dragstrip in Central PA! I would be happy to keep you guys up to date on the details if you would like! It is going to be an all day event with stunt comp, longest stoppie, slowest wheelie, best burnout...you know the usuals!

My goal of the event is to allow the guys who are talented but not necessarily on a team or in an organized group to have a platform to show off their stuff off the streets...no cops, no cars to run them over! Just them and the pavement!!! :D

Let me know what you think!

PEACE!
JAGMAN
Old 11-15-2002, 11:15 AM

Thats Sweet somebody otta tell John(BigDad) from GMO and Bri from DTE cause they're not aware which is kinda wierd cause they hang with Yates from Extreme Motorsports..anyway

Absolutly we'll be there keep me posted with any changes and I look forward to hook'in up in the future.

Oh and thanks for the props on the site I had alot of help from Tim Sickles of the Valpoboyz and some input from Dagan and Scott..everyone is pretty cool in this Buis.Hey did you get a chance to sign our guestbook?

Well hit me back with all the details on the show if you get a min.use PM or my E-Mail(in my profile)

Talk to Ya Lata,
Old 11-15-2002, 11:24 AM

I am sure GMO and DTE don't know because we are a "unknown" team to them and I have made no effort to approach them yet. I really was not sure if well known teams like GMO or DTE would even be interested...

We feel it can be a big event, and like I said, our focus was to keep it local, but hey, if you guys are down for the trip, than by all means, we would love to have you!!!

I will keep you informed. Mention it to GMO and DTE...tell them to hit me with a PM or email me if they like! Would love to meet those guys! :D

jagman@psychogang.com

PEACE!
JAGMAN
Old 11-16-2002, 08:20 AM

Dude is there a registration fee? for all day or each Comp? Whats winner take ?..besides satisfaction? Be'in as close as you are I imagine Bean will be down for that.I'll mention it to John when I see him and see what his thoughts are but they have been seriously busy with their upcom'in schedule he shot me just a sample and it was crazy...
Old 11-19-2002, 03:58 PM
ValpoBoyz Moderator

gsxrtims is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the props Tim. Check your snail mail in about three days. Old School ValpoBoyz video!
Old 11-19-2002, 04:30 PM

Talking

Tim you will always get tons of props from me when ever I find an open'in..You are about the coolest cat Ive met thus far and if you did'nt hook us up with the killer site people would still be ask'in for pics hahahaha

On the seriouse though you are without a doubt the kind of guy that helps this Sport excell .!!!!

Lata and I hope Ya like our Old Vid. when ya get a chance after the snail slimes on in hit me back with a response..I'll talk to ya far before then though... Oh and hit me at home tonight If ya get a chance cause I'm outta here but I wanna know how long we got that ionichost or if I should be work'in on a new space
Lata Player
Old 11-26-2002, 08:03 AM

The relative you speak of would prob. be Mike "Bean", hit our website and check out the pics. I don't think you'll be disapointed,if ya liked the Vid. you'll love the sight.We are work'in on some Trailers of our new stuff to throw on there and a Merchandise spot where peeps can buy our Vid. T-shirts etc.

Hit our Guest book and give us a vote if ya like it

and tell the other guy's we'd love to hear from them and hook-up its all about meet'in cool people and hav'in a good time.I'm in the process of putt'in our schedule together for this season if ya got any sugg. give me a holler...

Peace..