Michigan Detroit

West Michigan Stunters

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 01:14 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
West Michigan Stunters

Well the other thread Joey posted got turned into a East Michigan Stunters thread So lets try to make this one a spot for us West side stunters to post! :YEAH

Also it looks like Awesome weather for the weekend and I know a lot of us have not rode in a while. So lets ride Saturday!

Old 10-18-2008, 08:00 PM

Re: West Michigan Stunters

I found a new weekend spot in Skeetown! It's time for some of you guys to start coming down this way instead of me driving an hour every weekend to ride! O ya this spot is awesome to there isn't any Go Karts, Street Racers, and The pavement isn't all sandy! :YEAH Also it's way off any main roads so we shouldn't have any problems from the pigs!
Old 11-16-2008, 07:55 PM
re:Todd

Travisty is a decent person

What's up Dilts? New to the site and the sport, but just wanted to know if there are a bunch of us on the West side, or are the majority of the riders on here that live in Mi from Detroit?

Weather sucks now.. That and I don't have anything to stunt with. Just have my lil' 250. Do you meet up on a normal basis? I wouldn't mind riding an hour come Spring time to see or get involved in stunting.

The whole 2-wheeled thing is new to me. I only picked my bike up about 3 months ago, before then I'd only ridden my friends xr200 like twice... I have throttle, brake and balance point down on a quad, and so far it's transferred pretty well. I only have about 2-3 hours of practicing wheelies down, but can carry them for a bit. The hardest part is actually getting the bike up. I have to keep a roll to less than like 5mph, and clutch it up to about 12k to get it to lift high enough. I really need a bigger bike... Next year hopefully.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:31 PM

Hey It can be done on that bike A guy I ride with got on someones stock 250 and was doing slow wheelies on it! There are about 7 of us that stunt from West Michigan. Check out wmriders.com! sign up go to the newbie section and let everyone know that you joined the site and you can meet up with a bunch of people to ride with and stunt if you decide to. I will be riding all winter idk about anyone else from around here though?

You should sell that 08 and take a few grand and buy a f4i or something! I am always looking for more people to stunt with and than when u get a f4i check out ATOWN CUSTOMS for all of your stunt parts!
Old 11-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

I think I have met your buddy joey before. he goes to western michigan college and lives in a frat right?

me and couple buddies were there visiting and while driving down his street looking for this one girls place we saw stuntbikes sitting outside so we stopped and walked up and met him haha.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:49 PM

Yea that sounds like Joey how long ago was that? His motor is broke right now.. It suck's he was one of the guys that always wanted to ride.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:58 PM

trid is a decent person

wat up everybody im from kzoo me and my buddy luke are like the only solid stunters from kzoo and the only two that consistantly stunt all year every year. been meaning to come up to gr or skee town but with the price of gas last summer just wasnt reasonable. maybe next season and you guys should make a trek down here some time and kill it with us
Old 12-16-2008, 02:44 PM

Ya man gas was ridiculous this year I didn't ride much at all because of it! and now that gas is cheaper this Weather Sucks!

We were riding in GR like every weekend it's prob. about the same distance for you as it is for me. No one has wanted to ride lately though.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:53 PM
re:Todd

Travisty is a decent person

Where do you guys normally stunt at in GR? I know the place pretty well... I'd like to cruise out there sometime maybe. I assume you guys have an indoor spot if you're stunting through the winter.. Or do you guys just stud your tires and deal with it?

Funny you guys say you didn't ride because of the gas prices.. That's the main reason I bought my bike in the first place.

I've been looking at getting a bigger bike... We'll see how my finances go.