Michigan Detroit

Anyone know Raider9170?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 04:16 PM

nnamssorxela is a decent person
Anyone know Raider9170?

I'm trying to get a hold of a member on here named Raider9170: https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...aider9170.html. He sold me some supermoto rims (and other misc parts) from a different forum and I only got one rim. He's reading my PM's and not responding, not answering calls (granted he could possibly have a broken phone), not responding to emails, and not responding to PM's on two other forums. If anyone personally knows him that would be great if you could have a word with him, maybe ship the rims for him (just PM me if you know him). I don't mean to call him out or anything, and I'm sure he's just a busy guy, but it's been 3 months now, and about a month since he said he shipped the front rim. Talked to him once on a different forum since then and I'm still having trouble getting a hold of him. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
-Alex
Old 03-24-2009, 04:34 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone know Raider9170?

Never heard of him and I'm on here all the time
Old 03-24-2009, 04:39 PM

He doesn't have an extreme amount of posts. He's also a west Michigan area rider. I figured I post it up here (this is the Michigan section correct?) in case anyone personally knows him.

Thanks though!

-Alex
Old 03-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

He was here today????

# Last Activity: Today 09:57 AM
Old 03-24-2009, 04:48 PM

Last Activity: Today 01:57 PM

That's what is says for me. About 3 hours ago.

...and wheelie, that is a SWEET bike you have there!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nnamssorxela
Last Activity: Today 01:57 PM

That's what is says for me. About 3 hours ago.

...and wheelie, that is a SWEET bike you have there!
My time must be off on SL...

and thank ya.. Good luck on gettin your wheel...
Old 03-24-2009, 04:55 PM

Thanks, I hope it works out too...