Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Canadian Stunt teams??

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 05:03 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
:axe
Old 11-18-2002, 01:40 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by FiSh
:axe

My girlfriend used to ride with you sometimes back in Victoria.. Dunno if you remember her.. Her name is Kell, she was on an older FZ600.. Red/white.

-nags
Old 11-18-2002, 05:37 PM

True Pimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Me and my boys are a stunt team from Montreal. Check out our site: www.teammbs.com

Let us know what you think!

T
Old 11-18-2002, 05:47 PM

FiSh is a decent person
Originally posted by nags

My girlfriend used to ride with you sometimes back in Victoria.. Dunno if you remember her.. Her name is Kell, she was on an older FZ600.. Red/white.

-nags
Are u ******* kidding me???????? thats weird....u ever come to Victoria or Vancouver?
Old 11-18-2002, 06:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Are u ******* kidding me???????? thats weird....u ever come to Victoria or Vancouver?
I was there like 6 months ago.. Wasn't riding though, just vacation. Met some of the vroom crew peeps and ****... She told me she'd rode with you a buncha times in the past....
Old 11-18-2002, 06:44 PM

Cracka is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Site

Originally posted by True Pimp
Me and my boys are a stunt team from Montreal. Check out our site: www.teammbs.com

Let us know what you think!

T
Cool site man, Another team close to home I'll have to check out. I'll keep checking back to see when you guys are doing shows. Ever think about coming to N.S. for a weekend? We could always use more Stuntas over here. :D
Old 11-19-2002, 12:30 PM

True Pimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Nova Scotia

Ever think about coming to N.S. for a weekend? We could always use more Stuntas over here.
A show in NS would be cool! I guess we need to talk to the Shubenacadie track owner and set something up...
Old 11-19-2002, 12:42 PM

For Sure

Yeah, we had GMO perform there 2 years ago and it was off the hook. Unfortunately, the track owners were pissed cause the track got damaged from their show so they couldn't make it here last year. Hopefully this year we can talk them into having some teams up or at least find another place.
Old 11-19-2002, 01:31 PM

FiSh is a decent person
Gunna be doing a show in NS this summer.....

Nags......come back here so i can crash your bike
Old 11-19-2002, 02:04 PM

Shows in N.S.

We need more shows up here. GMO brought in a huge crowd. People are still talking about them. Every time we go riding somebody pulls over to watch and they ask if we seen GMO at the Nationals. Actually, they have footage on their vid from Shubie.:D
Old 11-19-2002, 05:37 PM

Gunna be doing a show in NS this summer.....

Nags......come back here so i can crash your bike
****, if anyone's wrecking my bike,.. It'll be me
Old 11-25-2002, 05:29 PM

Miloped is an unknown quantity at this point
GMO

I didn't make it to the National that year.. think I could borrow the tape sometime?
And anybody know wtf happened to Gene? I haven't heard from him, all I heard is he crashed hard?

Last edited by Miloped; 11-25-2002 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:18 AM

Re: GMO

Originally posted by Miloped
I didn't make it to the National that year.. think I could borrow the tape sometime?
And anybody know wtf happened to Gene? I haven't heard from him, all I heard is he crashed hard?
Well look who it is, it's about time someone found this site besides Christian and I.
Yeah, Gene went down at dump road a few months ago. Not bad, he broke 2 bones in his ankle and a bit of road rash. The bike slid for about 50 ft. but the only damage was the mirror and signal lights. And of course the fairing was scraped to hell but nothing major. :D