Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Stunting In Toronto

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 11:04 AM

QBALL is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey NOS4U,
I will not be down that way this weekend, but I will be next weekend. If the weather is good I will ride down, and if not I will be in my truck. If I bring my truck I will have my fiddy. If you email me your # I will give you a call while I am down there!! We will have a beer or 20!!HEHE!!
Qball
qbalracer@rogers.com
Old 04-02-2003, 11:18 AM

SkI_JuMpeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by QBALL
Hey NOS4U,
I will not be down that way this weekend, but I will be next weekend. If the weather is good I will ride down, and if not I will be in my truck. If I bring my truck I will have my fiddy. If you email me your # I will give you a call while I am down there!! We will have a beer or 20!!HEHE!!
Qball
qbalracer@rogers.com
hey bro i just sent u email well gotta go late for class :devil
Old 04-02-2003, 01:13 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by QBALL
Hey NOS4U,
Qball
qbalracer@rogers.com
I wanna go. Come pick me up on the way

We'll bring my fiddy also and race... Or wheelie around in each other in circles... you decide
Old 04-02-2003, 01:49 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
...Guelph takes about 1 hour 20mins frommy house in the Shwa. Mind you my record was like 55 mins ... I was FLYING hahahah Gotta love that #6 parkway ..it begs you to twist the throttle!!!!
Old 04-02-2003, 06:18 PM

GYNXxx,
Where is the SHWA? I love #6 parkway!! I wheelie up and down that thing all day long!!! I is great to Wheelie be cops going the other way!! Most fo the cops in Guelph have sportbikes and are pretty cool. You don'thave to stop for the ones that are not cool. Guelph By-law!! HEHE!!!

Hey Nags!!!!
I will pick you up on the way, but I don't think that your fiddy will keep up with my high-performance, high-reving racing fiddy!!! I guess we will just have to do circle wheelies instead!!

Old 04-02-2003, 06:19 PM

NOS4U!!!
Sorry I made a typo with me email!! qballracer@rogers.com
Old 04-02-2003, 06:21 PM

hey QBALL,nags why dont u both bring your fiddy's, we'll have some beer, and pull some wheelies up and down my street to **** of my neighbours:devil
Old 04-02-2003, 06:25 PM

hey qball got email again:devil
Old 04-03-2003, 01:13 AM

YO ...when DTE come up here to tape...maybe we wil head to#6 and dosome wheelies..I've always wanted to wheelie that whole thing!!! With those long 10 sec amber lights I should be able to do it
Old 04-03-2003, 01:34 AM

hey fellaz i wana get a movie together of a bunch of stunters go all crazy and ****. we all have to get together and let me tape some footage
Old 04-03-2003, 11:13 AM

Footage sounds great!! That would be cool if DTE came up to!!! Have they came up here before to ride? We could party in Guelph after. The bars are pretty good!! Have to wait until this dam freezing rain clears up! This weather sucks!!
Qball
Old 04-06-2003, 11:59 PM

End of the week looking good! Maybe we will finally get out again ...and to stay!
Old 04-09-2003, 07:43 PM

I sure hope it is to stay too!!! I was out scraping on my fiddy today!! It feels great, and it is a lot better than the crap on the weekend!!
Old 04-09-2003, 08:19 PM

_j0kA_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Where do you guys ride your 50s? I wanna learn wheelies but my parents don't let me ride on the sidewalk.. I need to convince them that riding in parking lots or schools is ok
Old 04-09-2003, 11:16 PM

damni want a 50.... I wanna practice on a $1000 machine more than a $16 000 machine!!!! Keep it up BALL ...
Old 04-10-2003, 09:17 AM

_jokA_ Were do you live?? Come ride at my place!! I ride in around my house!! My neighbors love to watch! I also take there kids for rides. They love it!! Fiddy's are the greatest bike ever!! You can crash it time and time again, and it doesn't cost you anything!!! HEHE!!! GSNXxx!! If you are ever in Guelph swing by. You can stunt my fiddy!!
Old 04-10-2003, 12:17 PM

Yo QBall u comin down to oakville this weekend or what
Old 04-10-2003, 03:37 PM

hey dude, I live in Pickering, about 50-60 minutes from Guelph.. maybe I can go out there some time.. do you just ride around the streets, or is there a few places we can hit up? I've got PC pipe, so hopefully it's not too loud for there, and if it is - who cares?
Old 04-10-2003, 09:22 PM

NOS4U!! I will be in Oakville this weekend!! We will have to hook up on Sat. night for some beers!! I will call you on Sat. afternoon!!!

_jokA_ We can hook up in TO sometime with al the guys down there!! I pass throught Pickering on my way to the track all the time. I stop at some pub there for food on the way. We can hook up the to. I always bring the fiddy!! It is the pit bike of choise. You are always welcome to come this way too! We will hook up soon!

QBALL
Old 04-10-2003, 11:27 PM

for sure! we've got a skate park down here that I wouldn't mind checkin out, except my parents won't bring me there.. it kinda sucks in my neighborhood cause I got 2 pigs on the left and right side of my house if I start my 50 those m.f'ers will chase me down and beat me with sticks

Quick Reply: Stunting In Toronto