Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Stunting In Toronto

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 04:12 PM

QBALL is an unknown quantity at this point
We will all get out for a ripp soon as all this white stuff is gone. We can all hook up in the city. I am looking forward to meeting eveyone! do you have much snow in Barrie?qballracer@rogers.com
Old 03-11-2003, 09:30 PM
noz

noz is an unknown quantity at this point
Bro, there is so much snow up here...I've had enough, the ich is so bad that I'm going to go out soon anyway.. But soon, unfortunately not soon enough. A good rip is what we all need rite now.. Later

Keeping it Green!!!!!
Old 03-12-2003, 01:00 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Y'all should come down here and ride

qball, bring someone down with ya for me
Old 03-14-2003, 06:42 PM
noz

Yo Q.

Weather is going to be good this weekend, I'm going out for a ripp.
Are you able to there. I'll drop you a line and let you know the rush.. Later Bro...
Old 03-16-2003, 07:36 PM

Hey noz,
Sorry I was not around. The only thing that I rode this weekend was my fiddy, and even that was boreing. I was breaking in the new motor. I only put about an hour or so on it, to seat the things in, but it is good to go now. Time for somemore circle wheelies!! We will hook up soon though! Do you have my #?? if not let me know, and I will give it to you.
Qball
qballracer@rogers.com
Old 03-16-2003, 09:25 PM
noz

Yo Q

Went out for a couple of ripps this weekend.... still yoo much crap on the ground, but it was a blast... Just what the doctor ordered. The hwy was good though. Circle wheelies, nice. I want to fing a fiddy for some fun... Anyway I don't have your #. Getting together for rippin it up is a plan..Hey what yr is your zx6. later Bro

Keeping It Green !!!!!!
Old 03-18-2003, 10:54 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Guelph? Damn my ex lives their ... I was there looking for people on bikes ...but to no avail ... Can't wait to be hassled by T.O's riders about me being a stunter !!!! hahaha I'll see you guys around for sure... I'm always doing filming for stunt vids in and around the city ... we will all have to go out and play
Old 03-19-2003, 03:33 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by QBALL
Time for somemore circle wheelies!! We will hook up soon though!
Do I have to fly up there to teach you a thing or two about circles?
Old 03-22-2003, 01:32 PM

teach us Nags? It's not that hard to stand at the side and tell people how it's done... You should have no problems doing that! Even Ican teach it ..... But doing them on a 50 don't count! Enjoy FL Biiiaaaaatch
Old 03-22-2003, 06:11 PM

Originally posted by GYNXxx
teach us Nags? It's not that hard to stand at the side and tell people how it's done... You should have no problems doing that! Even Ican teach it ..... But doing them on a 50 don't count! Enjoy FL Biiiaaaaatch
Standing on the side?
Old 03-24-2003, 10:41 AM

craxs is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo Qball where have u been? I email u last week have not heard from u in a while, where u been????
Old 03-31-2003, 12:21 PM

SkI_JuMpeR is an unknown quantity at this point
hey fellaz im here in oakville for about another year and a half cause of school when i bring my bike down we should hook up and cause some trouble :devil
Old 03-31-2003, 07:52 PM

Hey GYNXxx,
Where ya from? Have you been out racing too, or do you just stunt?? It must me cool to hang with DTE!! I would love to go down some time to rip with them! Do you come to Guelph anymore? Why would the TO guys hassle you about stunting?? I don't even know any of them. I mostly have been riding by myself for the last few years. Have you ever ridden with the OSR guys? I just joined them, but have not met too many of them. I have also not ridden with them yet.

Nags,
When you come up you can use my GSXR to do your circle wheelies on! When are you coming up?? Have you been out with triplextreme lately? How are the coasters going on your GSXR?? How is Ice? Sorry I keep missing you online. Thanks for the help with learning how to scrap! I know that you don't stand on the side!! I have seen you ride. I will vouch for you!

Craxs,
I have not been around much. Sorry! I just email you. If you did not get it give me a call. We can hook up this weekend!

NOS4U,
I am in Oakville a lot. Where do you go to school?? Sheridan?

Noz, I will be up to Barrie soon. Keep in touch.

Qball
Old 04-01-2003, 02:47 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Sup guys?

Next time I go up to Toronto area I wanna hook up with some of you guys. I was up there with my bike last summer and couldnt find anyone to ride with. Ill probably bring my fiddy and my 900RR next time I go... Who knows when that will be. I go every so often...

BTW
My parents live in Burlinton, Ont... and I went to high school in Mississauga and visit my friends there whenever I go back.
I also have relatives in Milton so i ride over there. Where eva... dont matta us
Old 04-01-2003, 08:09 AM

Hey Shugga,
I grew up in Milton. Actually in Campbellville. Let me know when you come up. We will get out for a ride!! Do you know anyone that ride in Burlington? I know a lot of Burlington guys. Have you seen these sites? http://www.haltonsportbike.com/ http://www.hinesracing.ca/. I use to ride with the Halton sportbike guys alot. There cool to ride with! I race with Clint Hines. His site is out of date, but it is still cool. Hope to here from you soon!
qballracer@hotmail.com
Qball
Old 04-01-2003, 08:11 AM

I dunno if I'll ever make it up there now
Old 04-01-2003, 11:57 AM
noz

Yo Nags..

what do you mean? why don't you know now? !!!

Straight up Green
Old 04-02-2003, 01:51 AM

Qball... yeah riding with DTE is pretty cool. I have nothing bad to say about Johnny, he is total jokes to hang out with. I never raced but I do do track days a lot ... and I like the stunts. I know a lot of Haltonsportbike guys too. When I was starting to ride I used to go on the ride occasionally when I would actually wake up early enough at the X's house to go. Maybe I have met you, did you go to Daytona at all in the last 3 years with the halton guys? NAH I never go to Guelph anymore.... Imnot getting laid there anymore hahahaha. YOu race with Clint? My boy does too... You know Zenon Nelson? I ride with him on the roads quite a bit .. All those guys are pretty fast. Keep in touch, it's almost time!
Old 04-02-2003, 09:31 AM

GYNXxx,
Hey!! I know Zenon Nelson. I don't know him really well, but I have seen him at the track. My Pro # is 36. Do you know Trevor Brooking, Victor Paiva, or Bruce and Joel McDonald? I hang with them. I have not been racing to much the last 2 years because of money. Just the odd round here and there, but in 2000 I did the full season. That is why I have been stunting. I love it!! Things are looking good this year for having more money (sponsors)!! I wish that there was more people around the Guelph, KW area that stunt. How far are you away from Guelph. I will rip up and ride with you guys some time. I have not gone to Dayton with those guys. I have not even been down for bikeweek, but my parents just bought a place down there. That is how I meet Nags. I will be going next year for sure!! I am hoping to race there next year, but it will depend on money. Hope to hook up with you soon! What's up with crappy weather??
Qball
Old 04-02-2003, 10:42 AM

SkI_JuMpeR is an unknown quantity at this point
hey qball i life right off trafalger and i attend school in scarborough "Centennial College" should hook up and party or ride some time

Quick Reply: Stunting In Toronto