Tony D Freestyle Photo Gallery
www.tonydfreestyle.com
Central Jersey

Tony D on riot radio thursday

Old 02-28-2005, 05:56 PM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tony D on riot radio thursday

Originally Posted by MeganMyerscom
I work, thats about it, but my work consists of going out to clubs and events so its nice =)
More detail. Stalkers like me can't go on generalisms alone...Did I say stalkers. I meant nice guys who like to follow girls and look at 'em a lot. Ok. Just forget that whole last part.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:07 PM

MeganMyerscom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok places then, depending on the work. When I throw my own stuff (ie events, parties, mixers etc) I usually do at Compound (www.compoundatl.com) OR we have a lot at Eleven 50 and Vision
Old 02-28-2005, 06:10 PM

Ok places then, depending on the work. When I throw my own stuff (ie events, parties, mixers etc) I usually do at Compound (www.compoundatl.com) OR we have a lot at Eleven 50 and Vision
Good stuff. Next time I come down there we need to hang out. I'm down there pretty often because all of my friends live down there so it might be sometime soon so go get cleaned up. I can't be seen with no skanky cracky girls. lol
Old 02-28-2005, 06:24 PM

MeganMyerscom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahah no worries there! But honestly, I wont be around much this month, I have St Louis tomorrow for a couple days, bike week after that and Chicago right after that and I think thats it for this month, (i hope)
Old 02-28-2005, 06:26 PM

Hahah no worries there! But honestly, I wont be around much this month, I have St Louis tomorrow for a couple days, bike week after that and Chicago right after that and I think thats it for this month, (i hope)
That's cool. Fits with my schedule nicely so you're allowed to go do all that stuff. hahaha. I have two GP meets this month back to back so I'll be tapped out and probably broken for a week or two.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:28 PM

I'm ****in tired. Time to go home. On a side note, this girl just emailed me that I could be the first to nail her in the *** if I wanted. LMAO. How's that for a ****in compliment. She was like "My boyfriend wants to do it but I thought you'ld like first crack at it." HAHAHA! I think I will just so I can say I did later on when he brags about it unknowingly getting his sloppies. LMAO. Normally I would be like **** that, but I've known that girl a long time and she's cool. Plus I know that ****face boyfriend of hers and I would love nothing more than to be able to tell him that I broke his girl in for him.