www.tonydfreestyle.com
Central Jersey

Tony D on riot radio thursday

Old 02-26-2005, 10:50 AM

MeganMyerscom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tony D on riot radio thursday

Originally Posted by sclevela
wait u were in the studio?

*** i woulda talked to u............ coulda had like phone sex over the radio............ i woulda let u imagine sitting on my nose!
Hahaha I was cracking up when you were talking about that!! Ya I was chilling though, DL style
Old 02-26-2005, 12:01 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

awsome show sclevela you need your own show you are a funny ****
Old 02-26-2005, 12:07 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MeganMyerscom
It was good to meet ALL you guys at the studio on Thursday even know SOMEONE "no names" gave me pink eye!!! This isshhhh hurts- Im pissed! =(

But huge PROPS to Anthony-- Im glad you finally got to tell everyone else that ishh they needed to hear the REAL in this REALity bs, PROPS!! =) Fun hanging out with ya too! hehe

Hey girlie u should have told me that you were in there.... could have helped me out in naming the hotties at SW.... hehe.... we could have had some interesting girl talk on the air :YEAH
Old 02-26-2005, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by BLONDE BOMBER
Hey girlie u should have told me that you were in there.... could have helped me out in naming the hotties at SW.... hehe.... we could have had some interesting girl talk on the air :YEAH

I know right I wouldve helped!! The mic where I was didnt work I dont think? Ya we couldve talked about all the boys!!
Old 02-28-2005, 01:57 AM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Best riot radio show eva! Wish as many ppl as saw the mtv show could see this man, great show. Sounds like ur doing a great job repin da sport all over tony, keep it up man!
Old 02-28-2005, 09:55 AM

Rocket is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHA I thought this was a girl at first with that pic, I was like WTF?? HA!! Nah, I dont think he has but I dont know your name either??? Thanks for the compliment And BTW, you did type that out loud
Actually you probably know me already. If you're in the KaTL and partied ever, then you have run in to me at least once or twice. You just didn't realize it. I used to be down with many of the people who ran damn near every form of entertainment in ATL back in the day. I'm never allowed back in Lenny's, Diggers, the Cheetah, any party thrown by Permagrin, or the Masquerade again though, I had a nack for influencing large groups to party as hard as myself and **** would always break out. I was also in a band down there called "Killswitch" for a minute. In one night we managed to impress the AJC as being "the most offensive band to ever come out of Atlanta". Every woman not nailed to the floor by a boyfriend got up and left during the 6 minute song "put that **** in ya mouth". We also managed to get into a little tiff with the headlining band (beat the **** out of them and cut the tires off their van). Since then, the lady that owns Lenny's has been a little hesitant to let us back in. Anyways, there's no telling how many parties and strip club events were actually secretly bankrolled by Dank Records, which I was with, back then. So chances are, you probably ran into me somewhere and just didn't know it. Oh... I'm also never allowed back in the Ritz in downtown ever again. hahaha. They get kinda pissed when you clib out on the roof and start puking on people down in the courtyard. hahahaha! Those were good times.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Rocket
Actually you probably know me already. If you're in the KaTL and partied ever, then you have run in to me at least once or twice. You just didn't realize it. I used to be down with many of the people who ran damn near every form of entertainment in ATL back in the day. I'm never allowed back in Lenny's, Diggers, the Cheetah, any party thrown by Permagrin, or the Masquerade again though, I had a nack for influencing large groups to party as hard as myself and **** would always break out. I was also in a band down there called "Killswitch" for a minute. In one night we managed to impress the AJC as being "the most offensive band to ever come out of Atlanta". Every woman not nailed to the floor by a boyfriend got up and left during the 6 minute song "put that **** in ya mouth". We also managed to get into a little tiff with the headlining band (beat the **** out of them and cut the tires off their van). Since then, the lady that owns Lenny's has been a little hesitant to let us back in. Anyways, there's no telling how many parties and strip club events were actually secretly bankrolled by Dank Records, which I was with, back then. So chances are, you probably ran into me somewhere and just didn't know it. Oh... I'm also never allowed back in the Ritz in downtown ever again. hahaha. They get kinda pissed when you clib out on the roof and start puking on people down in the courtyard. hahahaha! Those were good times.
Ok WOOWWWWW?

I have this weird feeling that if I had met you before I would remember it?? Just a hunch
Old 02-28-2005, 12:11 PM

Ok WOOWWWWW?

I have this weird feeling that if I had met you before I would remember it?? Just a hunch

Probably. You'lda been like "Oh mah Gawd! He's so fine. Oh Mah Gawd!" and I woulda been all suave like "Wassup baby" (suave voice) and you woulda just torn all your clothes off right there. I mack hard. If you look up King of all that is mack daddy in the dictionary, there's a picture of me smackin' Bishop Don Magic Juan and tellin him to get me my money or I'm gunna smack him again and he's all cryin and ****.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:49 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

nut swinger
How did i know i was gonna hear that...
Old 02-28-2005, 04:21 PM

HAHA Rocket, yea we deff havent met then!!
Old 02-28-2005, 04:25 PM

HAHA Rocket, yea we deff havent met then!!
We should. What's your deal down in ATL. You live OTP? What do you like to do down there? Where are your hangout spots there?
Old 02-28-2005, 05:27 PM

cu im a dik........... and u know that....... and u posted in a thread where i was posting............. at least we know yer not dumb lol
Your screenname reminds me of level A in the South Carolina jail. Where'd you get the handle from?
Old 02-28-2005, 05:44 PM

my name......
yep. Stupid **** won't let you post just a three letter word so here's a whole damn sentence.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:53 PM

I work, thats about it, but my work consists of going out to clubs and events so its nice =)
Old 02-28-2005, 05:54 PM

no stupid............ i meant its part of my name!
word. It's the end of the work day. Brain's going a little slower than usual.

Quick Reply: Tony D on riot radio thursday