Point Of Balance Photo Gallery
www.pointofbalance.com
Dallas/Ft Worth, TX

Freestyle Ingunity

Old 09-02-2004, 02:19 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Freestyle Ingunity

Let me first off say who I am My Name is Droptop "Daryl" and I have a stunt team called A.O.B. All Odds Beaten. Out of Detroit Michigan.

Well I have Michigan's Biggest Motorcycle stunt show of the year. I have like 8 teams coming to put on shows. Well I have a brand new motor that I put in my bike and got tired of replacing covers. With all of the running around and seeting up of the show, I still had no cage and I was suppose to perform some new stunts I have never done along with some 2 ups'.

So me and Nick Hill just got back from hanging out and Nick and I got to talking about how good Freestyle ingunity is.........So I call Tim @ Freestyle Ingunity.. He was out practicing Airplane tricks.. Hes like call me in a couple of hours for sure here it is like 9 at night... So then the next day Tim's like I will take care of you... Tim sent the Frame out over Night... I had it the next morning at 10am. He didnt play around he was for real.. and He took care of me 100% and Fast.. Not to mention what else he did for me.....

Tim I owe you 100%... You are the man and your cages rock... I dont know anyone else who would have done what you did for me!!! I love ya bro and once again thank you!!!

Tim is the best buisness man I have ever meet!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2004, 09:23 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Re: Freestyle Ingunity

I have been pounding my Free style cage all summer without any problems. Next year going to get a different bike but I'm still gonna rock and Free Style cage and bar. Soild Stuff for sure.