Las Vegas Extremes - LVX Photo Gallery
www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

D-Mann finally speaks up!!!

Old 11-13-2002, 02:56 AM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by StreetHeat
Jo-jo, I met you in Daytona a few years ago,,,,man,,,you have great ****.
thanks...I dig my modifications too!...F*ck the Amateur class, I went straight to the GP 500!
Old 11-13-2002, 03:30 AM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BiZ
Gosh, I couldn’t help but reply to this thread. Before I start, my object here is not to start a war, or offend anyone so...here goes...

I agree that stunt riding has been going on for years long before the US ever caught on. We all cant forget the "wheelie King" who was from the US back in the 1970's were you can find photos of him doing what we call 12 olock now a days.

I think JoJo, your reasoning behind who so to speak invented stunt riding is way off base. I don’t think the argument is about WHO started or invented Stunt rider, the argument (an argument which I think is worthless, because the answer is very clear) is who began the uprising of illegal extreme stunt riding and paved the way to develop a recognizable market/sport. It doesn’t matter that Larry curly and moe did wheelies down the expressway back in 1985, the importance of history is who paved the way, made it what it is here in the US. I'm sorry to hurt anyone’s feelings, it was the starboyz. End of argument in which there should never be one. Gary rothwell was a far different market, what he brought to the US was European stunt riding. the starboyz brought us American style stunt riding, they created this fade of a new generation and attitude. Comparing the both, you can tell the difference.

A lot of people and possibly yourself jojo, is that your attempting to argue or explain a subject that has been either miss understood, or purposely miss understood and redirected to something completely different to find an argument in which can only hope to keep the truth more an opinion then a fact.

My grandpa could have done a wheelie back in his day, but it wasn’t him who made it recognizable to the nation.

It was the starboyz that started this, and "this" is defined as the ones who brought street extreme stunt riding with a USA style format to a large public attention and inspired and created a mass fire that LVX and all others followed.

Why do you think evil keneviel is world known for his stunts and craziness back then? You really think its because he started stunt riding???! lol...no its because he made national headlines and brought the worlds attention to his stunt riding ability. There were others after kenevil, but it was kenevil who was credited to that era.

So to close this case, it was the starboyz who created and are internationally known, and credited might I add, for starting today’s era of attitude, style, and stunt riding here in the USA. American stunt riders are far different the Europeans.

Here’s some advice, I hope you realized that these bad comments made by some people towards LVX are really towards pauly, and it’s not you hun. IT seems to me that you are holding a lot of weight on your shoulders for no reason. You know you are probably the only attraction LVX has to offer. You’re better off doing your own thing. Cut the ankle weights.
Biz, thanks for laying it out for us...I think that there might be a couple of wrinkles though...First off, Wink released the first Street Extreme Freestyle tape onto the market...I know that we all hate to admit it, but it WAS the first...of course, after seeing the video, we all thought that we could do better...hence more videos from different teams are released (including LVX and Starboyz)...this is not to say that you guys haven't been riding forever, as I am sure you have been, but don't fight for responsibility of the creation of Street Extreme Freestyle, because it carries NO weight...I have at least 10 old VHS tapes from Pauly back in the day in NY (1991) hitting neutral when learning how to wheelie - so old of tapes that he didn't know how to turn off the date & time in the bottom right corner (kinda like the Boyz "It's a Special Day") ...did you know that the wheelie-over in LVX 1 was Pauly flipping his old school 1100 in 1994 when trying his first one-handed wheelie?...the blood and guts of his head injury is from a more recent endo crash in 1999 (just before the release of LVX 1)...the point is, we ALL have been doing this forever - so what?...Starboyz DO hold a title though - it will go down in the record books that the Starboyz were the ones to introduce FURRY bikes...domestically and internationally, like you said...I think that this was the smartest thing that the Boyz ever did! You can quickly pick out your fans in a crowd, and I think that the fur and your saying of FTP is what makes you popular, not that you were the ones who 'started it'...use whatever works man, use whatever works...

As for 'cutting the ankle weights', the reason I am involved with LVX is because I believe in it AND Pauly 150%. LVX is in this game for the long run, and we are going to play our cards right...whether you love or hate Pauly, he is going to make it, and that is why I support him...D-mann thought he could do better doing his own thing too, but look at where that got him...why do you think he is so bitter? Made a poor decision and is now dealing with the consequences...You don't have to be a psychic to see the future, if you have the vision...Las Vegas Extremes has an amazing future, and it will be made public soon enough
Old 11-13-2002, 03:51 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by OFEMAN
HEY D-MANN, WHY DONT YOU COMPETE FOR ALL THE MONEY THAT HE STILL OWES ME? OR FOR THE POCKET BIKE THAT HE AUCTIONED OFF?
PAUL SHERER OR PAUL SUSMAN, I FORGET HIS OTHER NAME, IS A THIEF THAT DOSENT PAY HIS DEBTS. WITH OUT D-MANN AND I YOU WOULD STILL BE A THIEF AND A NOBODY. ENJOY MY MONEY YOU PIECE OF ****. IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. SO ENJOY YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!

SEE YA,
OFEMAN
Damn I'm trying to think who this is...hmmmm?

Jo Jo thanks for answering most of the questions from other riders here on this post. I give ya credit for all this time involved on your behalf.

MORE PICS of Jo Jo!!!!!!!!

Please.
Old 11-13-2002, 04:35 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
It's amazing at how much drama wheelies can bring!!
Old 11-13-2002, 09:04 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by #1 stunna
It's amazing at how much drama wheelies can bring!!
right?? kinda sounds retarded when you think about it!
Old 11-13-2002, 09:34 AM

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
thanks...I dig my modifications too!...F*ck the Amateur class, I went straight to the GP 500!

Yeah, I guess if you have enough talent you can go straight to the top. Anyway, why do you even care what any of these people think? If you guys are doin' your own thing and making money, why try and fight back against all these people who you probably haven't ever met? I don't understand why all these people try and talk **** about LVX and Pauly anyway. Most of them have probably never even met you or Pauly. I mean, I've met you a few times and you seem pretty cool. I've met Pauly many times. Yeah, every time I met him he was an *******, either to me or one of my boys and I'm sure I've told him I was going to knock him out on more than one occassion, but I would never come on Stuntlife.com and straight up say that Pauly is a total DICK and could use an ***-kicking. Remember when you guys were filming that T-Rex thing in Daytona. That was a bad-*** toy. But what good would it do if I told eveyone on Stuntlife that one of my friends tried to talk to Pauly and bullshit with him for a few minutes, and all Pauly did was act like a complete ***? So, maybe we should just stop talking **** about Pauly and LVX, and realize that it's not Pauly's fault that he's a **** talking, back-stabbing, busted-up-head-from-flipping-his-sorry-***-gixxer1100- *****. I'm sure he's a really nice guy though...
Old 11-13-2002, 10:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

wheelieman2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
StreetHeat,
Thats funny!!!!

Goose/JBizzo,
I know not to take him seriously, I have a real easy time ignoring posts if the poster doesnt have *STUNTLIFE CONTRIBUTER* next to it.

HOLLA Chris

PS Goose, You remember Chuck w/ the euro-tail R1???
That bastard just ordered 3 new 03 R6,s and bought the car audio shop he worked at.
Can you believe that ****
Old 11-13-2002, 03:39 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Ant mist
What I want to Know is regardless of who taught who when are we gonna see Dman or Pauly Rockin The clock?
Do you mean do 12 O'clock wheelies? You are gonna see it as soon as you look! Check out the pictures section of StuntLife.

Old 11-13-2002, 05:32 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
:eatya hey jo jo...............hi
Old 11-13-2002, 06:20 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by -Baker-
Damn I'm trying to think who this is...hmmmm?
I verified with IP and email address. It really is Ofer Nurkin from the original LVX team. Remember? D-Mann, Ofer, and Pauly?

Thats who it is. FACT.
Old 11-13-2002, 07:59 PM
Las Vegas Extremes Founding Member

LVX OFEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
jojo

BY THE WAY EVERYTHING YOU READ HERE IS WRITTEN BY PAULY, HIMSELF. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL, WHO IS HIGH ON X CAN WRITE OR SPEAK LIKE THIS. AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.

SEE YA OFEMAN
Old 11-13-2002, 08:21 PM

handsomeblade is an unknown quantity at this point
This **** is really heating up
Old 11-13-2002, 08:24 PM
BiZ

BiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
Biz, thanks for laying it out for us...I think that there might be a couple of wrinkles though...First off, Wink released the first Street Extreme Freestyle tape onto the market...I know that we all hate to admit it, but it WAS the first...of course, after seeing the video, we all thought that we could do better...hence more videos from different teams are released (including LVX and Starboyz)...this is not to say that you guys haven't been riding forever, as I am sure you have been, but don't fight for responsibility of the creation of Street Extreme Freestyle, because it carries NO weight...I have at least 10 old VHS tapes from Pauly back in the day in NY (1991) hitting neutral when learning how to wheelie - so old of tapes that he didn't know how to turn off the date & time in the bottom right corner (kinda like the Boyz "It's a Special Day") ...did you know that the wheelie-over in LVX 1 was Pauly flipping his old school 1100 in 1994 when trying his first one-handed wheelie?...the blood and guts of his head injury is from a more recent endo crash in 1999 (just before the release of LVX 1)...the point is, we ALL have been doing this forever - so what?...Starboyz DO hold a title though - it will go down in the record books that the Starboyz were the ones to introduce FURRY bikes...domestically and internationally, like you said...I think that this was the smartest thing that the Boyz ever did! You can quickly pick out your fans in a crowd, and I think that the fur and your saying of FTP is what makes you popular, not that you were the ones who 'started it'...use whatever works man, use whatever works...

As for 'cutting the ankle weights', the reason I am involved with LVX is because I believe in it AND Pauly 150%. LVX is in this game for the long run, and we are going to play our cards right...whether you love or hate Pauly, he is going to make it, and that is why I support him...D-mann thought he could do better doing his own thing too, but look at where that got him...why do you think he is so bitter? Made a poor decision and is now dealing with the consequences...You don't have to be a psychic to see the future, if you have the vision...Las Vegas Extremes has an amazing future, and it will be made public soon enough
I think its obvious now that you are avoiding the what the argument is. There isn't anything to fight over about creating extreme sportbike riding. it has been around for years on years. Did you not understand what I pointed out?!

Starboyz created the attitude and style which is the icon of what American Stunt riding is pictured as. Not half time shows at the AMA. Umm, no one is claiming to have started or inviting stunt riding in general...that would be pointless...its just a clear answer to what I believe is the true argument...you repeated yourself again talking about who came out first with a video, or who did a wheelie first...thats not the subject at hand....

So what if pauly has tapes of him doing wheelies ten years ago..I'm sure he does..I bet some guy over in Texas probably has 20 year old pictures of him or her doing a wheelie..who is arguing about who did a wheelie first?

Being created for attitude and style has nothing to do with who marketed their video tape first. I think Todd colbert had a video out before the starboyz. But its the image, you get me now? thats my point...I'm taking it as a lot of people who claim "I did it first" as people miss understanding, and should have been its all about style and image with attitude....

Every team has its image, its character...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..it just happens to be that the attitude, style, character of the starboyz that gain most popularity..and were credited for what all the critics call todays extreme stunt riding, the American way...the outlaw image...

I dont understand why you repeat yourself with 10 year old tapes of such and such doing a wheelie, or wink1100 being out first....

Gary rothwell was and is the guy credited to introducing stunt riding to the americans..its a media thing...who hit the media in a big way with something fresh...

its like buying two computers, both have been around for years, and maybe one was around longer then the other...but its the one computer that seems to run a bit faster, looks better, and applies to the mass market then the other..

So that's my point..hope you that makes my point a bit more clear...

Kudos to you if you enjoy LVX and pauly..if you believe in your future with that, I think its a good one. LVX is doing very well for itself just think that your directions is just a bit different...but not to say its a bad one...

I'm not trying to bring you down, or pauly..nor doubt a good business, and successful one either...there are many roads to travel on, all in which will bring great things along the way...but all will be different...

But for today's stunting, as you can see 90% of the style and image came from what the starboyz introduced to the stunt world...thats all I'm saying...if you honestly disagree with that statement..then you must be on a different planet....

Napster wasnt the guy who invented networking, he just invented a new method of networking that no one had seen before..

In every industry, there are always the few who come along every so many years and rewrite how it is done....not every so many years someone comes along and starts something completely new...not even pauly started wheelies...nor did gary rothwell..just about how you bring it to the market...many ways to be successful...just some are FAR more successful then other roads..
Old 11-13-2002, 08:35 PM
BiZ

BiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
to jojo:

I probably wont post on here, or well this thread I should say. Dont take my comments in the wrong way. its a very good and health discussion with many different views. I dont hate so to speak LVX. I enjoy watching other teams, its fun and makes this sport interesting....good luck with what you are doing...with or without LVX now or in the future...wish you the best hun..it was a pleasure.

If you feel the need to vent towards my comments, you may, or you can send an e-mail. I thank you...

later guys and gals!!!! I have alot of work to do..
Old 11-13-2002, 08:52 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Let's here more!! This is better than Jerry Springer.
Old 11-13-2002, 09:01 PM

handsomeblade is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the name of this trailer park anyway:devil
Old 11-13-2002, 09:38 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
...now I know why OLX has those "Drama Sucks" t-shirts...
Old 11-14-2002, 01:03 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
W W

Anyone want to start talking religion and politics while were at it? Maybe that would make this just a LITTLE worse.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:41 AM

crazy_cow_ryder is an unknown quantity at this point
All I gots to say is DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2002, 03:08 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by #1 stunna
Let's here more!! This is better than Jerry Springer.
Funny Funny!

handsomeblade:

whats the name of this trailer park anyway
LMAO wow!

Quick Reply: D-Mann finally speaks up!!!