www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

D-Mann finally speaks up!!!

Old 11-06-2002, 08:50 PM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by #1 stunna
Alright Merk we will take you off our **** , your back in!! ha ha
LOL

Its all good Merk...its all about one love bro. Your back in ...thats funny Darius.
Old 11-07-2002, 12:46 PM
Regular StuntLifer

wheelieman2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its all about the love bro...........
We just take this very seriously.
As in my opinion, we should! :helmet :D :cool:
Old 11-11-2002, 06:00 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
again me and jojo.....lol
Old 11-11-2002, 09:43 PM

TrikChik is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by DV8Ryan
again me and jojo.....lol
Whoa, slow down, you'd better pace yourself man.
Old 11-11-2002, 10:19 PM
StarBoyz Staff

GUMBY is an unknown quantity at this point
MY LAST REPLY ON PAGE 3

JO-JO CAN I GET A REPLY???????
Old 11-12-2002, 04:36 AM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Melly Mel
I have a question. If Pauly is such a great guy why was there a falling out with him and D-man and Bendo? Why does everyone in the industry dislike him so much and never have a good thing to say about the guy? Also if Pauly is one of the best stuntriders out there why has he not excepted anyones challenge, is he afriad he will lose face???
Originally posted by Redno - I agree with you a 100% melly mel. My concern is why is everybody always saying something about Pauly. In this whole stuntlife community of ours seems like Pauly is the odd man out. There has to be something wrong with the guy because a lot of people have nothing good to say about the guy. Now I have never met the guy so I can't say there is something wrong with him but just by reading this forum a lot of people probably don't think very highly of him.

SORRY GUYS, BEEN OUT OF THE OFFICE FOR AWHILE...FINALLY GETTING A CHANCE TO GET SOME RESPONSES OUT THERE.

Figured we would start with these posts...and since they are relatively the same, I am going to knock out two birds with one stone. So, beginning with the whole 'falling out' thing...first off, Bendoe and LVX Entertainment are currently under contract and have not had a 'falling out'. As for D-mann, he starred in the first 'Las Vegas Extremes' and then moved on to do his own thing, which we totally supported. LVX Entertainment does not feature the same riders every video...seeing the same faces, styles, and techniques gets old after awhile, and therefore LVX decided to feature new and up-coming riders every video - please refer to the post regarding auditions here:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...&threadid=1815

After D-mann's success with the original 'Las Vegas Extremes,' and being paid very well (imagine how much money 5,000 video sales brings in...every month), he figured that he would make even more $$ if he did his own thing...so a few months later, we begin getting some of the rumor bullshit that you see today for the first time...emails from people saying that D-mann had told them that Pauly had left the Las Vegas Extremes, all kinds of ****...(so if you wonder where all of this started, there is your answer)...At the time, Las Vegas Extremes/LVX Entertainment was not incorporated, and therefore D-mann's plan was to incorporate 'Las Vegas Extremes' and then use it to blackmail Pauly into paying him more money for it...well, I guess his plan worked to some degree, because Pauly paid him even more $$ to make him agree to release all interest in LVX and anything having to do with LVX...His plan obviously didn't work out in the long run, because his 'own thing' never really worked out, which is why the rumors still continue to this day...he blames us for his own poor decisions, and takes absolutely no responsibility for his own actions...kind of like a vindictive girlfriend...he has never made the same money that he made with LVX, and I am sure he now realizes how good of a thing he had going...I guess he figures that he can still bring us down with him if he talks as much smack as he can to everybody he meets...in fact, if D-mann is reading this, I would love to hear his take on the whole situation...maybe there was a misunderstanding somewhere?? Why are you so upset and angry with LVX? There has got to be a reason...

As far as all the 'bad' things you hear about Pauly, it is ultimately up to you whether you want to believe it or not...it is a waste of time for me to defend him time and time again, as it is all untrue. Knock yourself out with the rumors though, as they are all interesting, but please don't be offended if I don't respond to this same type of post again and again and again. Realistically, no business can survive in today's business world by screwing over every person they meet. Ask yourself this - how could LVX be so successful if they run a business like ****? How can they be the only fully supported (sponsored) team? We obviously don't know everything, but we DO know how to run a successful business, where we are able to basically ride our bikes for a living...how can you hate on that?

Melly Mel, you had asked why Pauly doesn't accept anybody's challenges...Pauly was accepting challenges from all kinds of riders by competing against them at the XSBA. Colbert wasn't there, D-mann wasn't there, Starboyz weren't there...they were all busy holding their own events that they didn't have to compete in (very smart). They had all year to attend any of the XSBA events to take the title away from Pauly, but chose not to.

Redno, you had said a very interesting thing in your post, and it made a lot of sense..."In this whole stuntlife community of ours seems like Pauly is the odd man out." Ding Ding Ding! Pauly IS the odd man out. We are definitely in this game for more than just fun...we created a business out of thin air, gained as much industry support as a full-fledged roadrace team, and are living the DREAM...
Old 11-12-2002, 04:52 AM
LVX Moderator

My saying goes... "Don't forget where ya came from and those friends you had prior to fame because one day you'll be back and they might not be there". Also, you all can be heros or you all can be a legend...which would you choose?
Baker, there is a flip side to that same statement...$$$ somehow changes everybody in the worst ways...for example - a good New York friend of Pauly's from back in the day (1994) used to film for the boys when they went out riding...one day, Pauly flips his old school GSXR 1100 over when doing his first one-handed wheelie in '94 (the night crash in LVX 1)...we find out a year ago (2001) that he has told some of the New York guys that when Pauly 'makes it' he is going to sue him for using footage that he filmed...you see what I am saying? Steve 'Fonty' Fontanez has always been an awesome friend to Pauly...which is why he was featured in 'Las Vegas Extremes II: Leap of Faith'...Fonty may not be the best rider in the world, but he was an awesome person, and expected nothing from Pauly & his company...the $$ didn't change him, and they are still GREAT friends today...those are the kinds of people we surround ourselves with, and those are the people that deserve to succeed.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:53 AM

Wow, word for word read...awsome post!

Now lets see everyone post their thoughts now....LOL

Impressive post like always!

BTW
Happy belated B-Day to you Jo Jo. I have no idea when you B-Day is, but when it comes have a happy one! Mine is coming on Dec 24th Christmas eve.. BIG 32!!!! ... I think??? Or 33...Hmmm??
Old 11-12-2002, 05:00 AM

Given the past 3 years filming for SBFreaks, I can look back and say I have met so many good people. Alot os FRIENDS which I'm grateful for....Thank god!

I have met so many of you stunters which also made a dream come true, however now I look for those who I can honestly say will be a legend in my eyes and to the eyes of others in this sport. All of you are heros and I'm here to make some of you famous through some of my skills or simply to share a conversation with a few of you.

Thanks brothers and Sisters (Jo Jo).

BTW

Thanks LVX for coming aboard StuntLife.com its the place where a rider can come to talk to the BEST in the sport.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:10 AM
BiZ

BiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Gumby, that pic of you that you have when ever you post, thats the funniest F-in picture I have seen....fits you just right...really, I'm not kinda, thats funny....kidos
Old 11-12-2002, 10:10 AM

Melly Mel is an unknown quantity at this point
Jojo thank you for being so candid about the situation.
Old 11-12-2002, 02:30 PM

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
and your input is always welcome in this forum!

Jo-jo, I met you in Daytona a few years ago,,,,man,,,you have great ****.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

wheelieman2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright StreetHeat,
I think that we all agree that JO-JO is a beautiful woman, and there isnt anything wrong with complimenting a lady on her looks.
But rather thatn saying a woman has "great ****" maybe you should compliment her on her intilect considering the responses she gives to these questions.

I think you need to check your skillz on the ladies.
And realize if thats the way your goin about it, you aint gettin any!!
Besides this thread isnt about that at all, you should have posted in JO-JO pics thats where erbody is droolin.

JO-JO, props again on the responses that you gave in here.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:40 PM

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by wheelieman2001
[B] maybe you should compliment her on her intilect considering the responses she gives to these questions.

Yeah, WheelieMan, you sound like you get a lot of ***. YOU think I need to check MY skillz. Bitch, are you stupid?? I guess you wouldn't understand anyway, considering the fact that you're a ******* ***! Do you really think that I'm trying **** Jo-jo all the way from Florida, just by saying she's got nice ****?? Bitch, you must be stupid. Droolin?? Is that what you think I'm doing?? Sorry, dork, but if I want some ***, all I have to do is ask. Bitch, you are stupid!
Old 11-12-2002, 05:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by StreetHeat
Jo-jo, I met you in Daytona a few years ago,,,,man,,,you have great ****.
I thought it was pretty funny.
Old 11-12-2002, 07:34 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by StreetHeat
Yeah, WheelieMan, you sound like you get a lot of ***. YOU think I need to check MY skillz. Bitch, are you stupid?? I guess you wouldn't understand anyway, considering the fact that you're a ******* ***! Do you really think that I'm trying **** Jo-jo all the way from Florida, just by saying she's got nice ****?? Bitch, you must be stupid. Droolin?? Is that what you think I'm doing?? Sorry, dork, but if I want some ***, all I have to do is ask. Bitch, you are stupid!
I'm glad you need to put others down to feel good about yourself.

Shugga, can we have StreetHeat banned from Stuntlife??? He deserves it after that response.

Wheelieman, just brush it off he obviously has very little tact or intellect. Of which, JoJo has plenty!

Time to unsubscribe from this thread, too much BS flying and D-Mann won't ever come back and respond so I need not read anymore!

Goose
Old 11-12-2002, 08:43 PM
Las Vegas Extremes Founding Member

LVX OFEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
HEY D-MANN, WHY DONT YOU COMPETE FOR ALL THE MONEY THAT HE STILL OWES ME? OR FOR THE POCKET BIKE THAT HE AUCTIONED OFF?
PAUL SHERER OR PAUL SUSMAN, I FORGET HIS OTHER NAME, IS A THIEF THAT DOSENT PAY HIS DEBTS. WITH OUT D-MANN AND I YOU WOULD STILL BE A THIEF AND A NOBODY. ENJOY MY MONEY YOU PIECE OF ****. IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. SO ENJOY YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!

SEE YA,
OFEMAN
Old 11-12-2002, 11:21 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
What I want to Know is regardless of who taught who when are we gonna see Dman or Pauly Rockin The clock?
Old 11-13-2002, 02:48 AM
LVX Moderator

Re: SQUAREBOYZ

Originally posted by GUMBY
JO-JO YOU SAY LVX DOES TALK NEGATIVITY ABOUT OTHER TEAMS OR PEOPLE???? SO HOW CAN YOU SAYAND I QUOTE"WE ARE SORRY TO SEE SOME OF THE OTHER LUCKY PEOPLE(D-MANN,COLBERT,STARBOYZ ) LOWER THEMSELFS 2 TALKING SMACK RATHER THAN PUTTING THEIR HEAD DOWN AND WORKING AS HARD AS THEY CAN TOWARDS THEIR OWN FUTURES..." ...IS THAT NOT YOU TALKING SMACK????? PLUS YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT GOES ON AT STARBOYZ PRODUCTIONS...
Gumby, that is true, I have no idea what goes on over there...and I am not claiming that I do...our directions of business obviously differ, and maybe we see 'talking smack' differently than you do...LVX Entertainment usually chooses not to 'talk smack' because we are too busy doing other things...it is extremely time consuming and gets people nowhere...so, seeing that Starboyz obviously are one of the few lucky riders to be able to ride for a living, it is difficult to understand where they find the time to 'talk smack'...so much time in fact, that we have a few messages left on our answering machine from the Boyz...the messages' only purpose was to talk smack...whats up with that? In fact, that was right around the time when D-mann & the Boyz were becoming 'great friends'.... what a coincidence... I think that you guys said that you were going to 'kick our ***'...how professional...hey, maybe you could put that on a resume? :rolllaugh

cuz...cuz...cuz...we don't do it right, we do it wrong!...yeah!

Last edited by LVX-JoJo; 11-13-2002 at 02:50 AM.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:52 AM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by -Baker-
Wow, word for word read...awsome post!

Now lets see everyone post their thoughts now....LOL

Impressive post like always!

BTW
Happy belated B-Day to you Jo Jo. I have no idea when you B-Day is, but when it comes have a happy one! Mine is coming on Dec 24th Christmas eve.. BIG 32!!!! ... I think??? Or 33...Hmmm??
August 28th Thirty-something is a number isn't it?

Quick Reply: D-Mann finally speaks up!!!