HATERAID Free for all

OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 06:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

havnt seen any updates that people who ordered said they would post as soon as they got the glasses????

WELL did u guys get them or is he still stuck in the snow??
Old 01-04-2009, 06:33 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

i honestly think you want bishop to dip his ***** in ur mouth lol
Old 01-04-2009, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i honestly think you want bishop to dip his ***** in ur mouth lol
i honestly think ur occasionally funny, just not this time.

im TRULY curious to know if people got there **** yet....?
Old 01-04-2009, 06:39 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DURTY
i honestly think ur occasionally funny, just not this time.

im TRULY curious to know if people got there **** yet....?
well another mans ***** in ur mouth is really no laughing matter. but i doubt anyone will post up cuz ppl dont tend to recognize others when they do right, they just bitch when they do wrong. i nver post up postive feedback for transactions i just recomend ppl to my friends if they need ****.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:40 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

i order mine dec 29th... im expecting them this week...
Old 01-04-2009, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
well another mans ***** in ur mouth is really no laughing matter. but i doubt anyone will post up cuz ppl dont tend to recognize others when they do right, they just bitch when they do wrong. i nver post up postive feedback for transactions i just recomend ppl to my friends if they need ****.
ur probably right...thats to bad considering all the bad rep he has ud think some people THAT DIDNT POST in any of those threads would come in here and give him some props
Old 01-04-2009, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by $JOHNNY$
i order mine dec 29th... im expecting them this week...
cool, let us know when u get them bro
Old 01-04-2009, 06:50 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

yea fa sure...
Old 01-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

NOPE. Must still be stuck in the snow.

Sent to:
Joe Phillips
Email:
stasisshoes@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:
-$55.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
-$55.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Dec. 16, 2008
Time:
15:53:25 PST
Completed
Old 01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Old 01-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I'm waiting to see if anyone get em. If so, I think I'm going to order a pair too, I dont care if they're fake or not, as long as all the little sorority girls on campus cant tell
Old 01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

i swear i was gonna get mike to post this the other day but forgot to holla at him about it...i ordered some the same day mike did and he did pm me back that he was somewhere but when he got back he would send them right out...i pmd him the othere day(like wensday or thursday last week) and he said he was somewhere elese, but his sister was suppose to ship them out...today is tuesaday and i still havent gotten them..SIC J sent me a hoodie around the 29th and i got that in like 3 or 4 days with new years and all going on so....(ps big ups to anyone that buys from him he devilers(*sic j*) but im am gettn little pissed so if u read this bishop i would like my glasses....
Old 01-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Throttle choppin'

Or a refund
Old 01-06-2009, 05:34 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Old 01-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

damn thank God i waited lol
Old 01-06-2009, 05:36 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

hahaha....
Old 01-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by starboynky
i swear i was gonna get mike to post this the other day but forgot to holla at him about it...i ordered some the same day mike did and he did pm me back that he was somewhere but when he got back he would send them right out...i pmd him the othere day(like wensday or thursday last week) and he said he was somewhere elese, but his sister was suppose to ship them out...today is tuesaday and i still havent gotten them..SIC J sent me a hoodie around the 29th and i got that in like 3 or 4 days with new years and all going on so....(ps big ups to anyone that buys from him he devilers(*sic j*) but im am gettn little pissed so if u read this bishop i would like my glasses....
I sold some oakleys to someone on here a few weeks ago, took like 4 days to get them to him, that was using standard snail mail (United States Postal Service) and it was snowing and it was the holidays.

We tried to tell you guys not to fall for his shenanigans...even if you do get your glasses....Bishops always got excuse after excuse why they haven't shipped yet, yada yada yada. Stop buyin his **** and he'll leave
Old 01-06-2009, 05:41 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

what i dont understand is this. Everyone knows the dude is shady let you still give him your money. Am i missing something? Do people get a thrill by getting screwd over and talkinga bout it on the intraweb? Do people like learning a lesson on their own or something?
anyway
Old 01-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Saturnin
what i dont understand is this. Everyone knows the dude is shady let you still give him your money. Am i missing something?
Nope that is 100% correct
Old 01-06-2009, 05:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

If you guys are bummed about your loss, I'm here to help.

I have loads of every model of Oakley you want that I'll sell at a major loss to my self to help you guys out. The situation sucks, we all know the economy is hard, plus I'm just a super duper guy.

Paypal $20 to inolen@gmail.com and I'll mail you whatever your little Oakley-less hearts want (please be clear in your Paypal description)

Last edited by inolen; 01-06-2009 at 05:47 PM.