HATERAID Free for all

OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Old 01-16-2009, 07:34 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
how do you plan on boxing up "the clap?"
lol....

maybe he is going to put a bunch of child **** in bishops car and call the feds.... LOL
Old 01-16-2009, 09:47 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Trick
lol....

maybe he is going to put a bunch of child **** in bishops car and call the feds.... LOL

hahahahahahahahah
Old 01-17-2009, 07:43 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i think that **** was at the new york bike show!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:06 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

so there should be a thread made , solely on who bishop owes here at stuntlife . for shoes , glasses , and those nike shoes and redbull hats . no name calling( i know that will be hard) . just a list of people .

did anyone buy those nike shoes or redbull hats from the thread he made ?

i find it fucked up that he made those for sale threads , and hasnt responded to any post in over 3 weeks . yet he was here online 1/14/09 .

Last edited by Crazy D; 01-17-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:59 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Crazy D
so there should be a thread made , solely on who bishop owes here at stuntlife . for shoes , glasses , and those nike shoes and redbull hats . no name calling( i know that will be hard) . just a list of people .

did anyone buy those nike shoes or redbull hats from the thread he made ?

i find it fucked up that he made those for sale threads , and hasnt responded to any post in over 3 weeks . yet he was here online 1/14/09 .
real red bull gear is only given to sponsored riders no knock offs out there
Old 02-16-2009, 01:08 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfS1tTAlQlo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfS1tTAlQlo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Search this Thread